Men who like (or think they'd like) to be taken forcefully

HomerSimpson123

Literotica Guru
Adapting the starting post from an different thread, I have often wondered how many men really like (or think they'd like) to be taken forcefully with the woman (or man) in control.

I'd find it a fun scenario with a woman in control. I'm not gay or bisexual at all, so no men.

But I'm kinda interested in all the spectrum of Kink with very few exceptions. I'm leaning towards being dominant, but I find submissive stuff hot too. Being taken forcefully by a girl seems hot =)

I know i like to be taken control of with a guy. I love it when he puts me on the bed and make out and get on top of me. it is really intense.

Well I definitely put myself in that category, I think in the year and a half I've been with my owner I've only topped him twice, to be honest I get a bit... Wierd? I guess about penetrating, I even get a bit uncomfortable about getting blown, so yeah, I prefer to be dominated, totally, I literally want a guy to use me like a sex toy, like I'm not even there, I'm just a hole to use.

Something about willingly lowering yourself, to mentally let yourself simply become someone else's property, a beloved toy and to so place yourself in the hands of another, to in that moment just entirely let go of everything, your humanity, your dignity, your will, your control; somehow that's bliss for me. It's almost spiritual as corny as that sounds.

From what I hear, in London at least, there is actually a bit of a shortage of tops, whether being a bottom is the same as being a sub I'll leave you to decide

I've thought about being strapped to a table, blindfolded, and with a sign,, "use me" in a swinger's club. Not knowing who is doing what to me. Then, later in the evening, mingling with the other guest and watching their reactions to see who had me.

I often fantasize about it. I like for my wife to take control. I like being in control but get turned when the female has control over me

I like to be dominated.
I am not sure if I would want to be forced. forced!
I like to be tied and forced to do things by my wife but I wouldn't want to be raped.

I am a bi sub, so yes take me anyway you like, male or female.

I've thought about being strapped to a table, blindfolded, and with a sign,, "use me" in a swinger's club. Not knowing who is doing what to me. Then, later in the evening, mingling with the other guest and watching their reactions to see who had me.
Sounds very hot! I have similar dream.

Care to tell us about it?
It goes something like this, it is a "game" type challenge/party:

In the room we have lets say at least 5 woman and other people just for watching, rooting;
You are blindfolded and strapped to the table or etc.
There is two spinning wheels: one with every woman's name and the second with listed things can be done for you: oral, anal, face-sitting, ball-busting and etc.
Then game host will spin those two wheels maybe for 5-10 rounds and selected woman from the wheel for 5 minutes will do indicated thing.
In that time you can't cum, but if you do then there is free-for-all session, every woman and guest can and will do things for you till you cum for a second time.

In the room we have lets say at least 5 woman and other people just for watching, rooting;
There is two spinning wheels: one with every woman's name and the second with listed things can be done for you: oral, anal, face-sitting, ball-busting and etc.
Then game host will spin those two wheels maybe for 5-10 rounds and selected woman from the wheel for 5 minutes will do indicated thing.
In that time you can't cum, but if you do then there is free-for-all session, every woman and guest can and will do things for you till you cum for a second time.

that would be hot and a fun position to be in

I would be happy just to have my balls on a leash , blindfold and led around by them in public

Wow. Thanks for sharing and kindling my imagination.

I would love to be a slave to a woman and made to service her husband/bf orally or any other way they desire.

Being taken forcefully by a woman is very appealing to me. Actually has been for a long time. Some of the earliest sex fantasies I can recall involved some element of a woman having her way with me, with or without my consent.

Other related ideas are really hot as well, slave auction type scenarios, or being offered by a woman to her lady friends.

I would love to be rough with a guy but I don't think I could ever roleplay as the aggressor in a consensual rape fantasy. :( There is nothing wrong with it as long as it's consensual, but unfortunately my past abuse would probably make me physically ill acting it out....

I would love to be rough with a guy but I don't think I could ever roleplay as the aggressor in a consensual rape fantasy. :( There is nothing wrong with it as long as it's consensual, but unfortunately my past abuse would probably make me physically ill acting it out....

I'm sorry to hear of your abuse. I hope your recovery continues.

I'd love to be taken by force and used. My wish is to be taken, dressed femme, tied head down and ass up and used by 3 or 4.

Back