Anal Masturbation

starryganpost

Experienced
Hi,

I'm a guy who quite likes the idea of playing with my anus while masturbating. I've done it a few times, using lube and my fingers and while it feels ok, and sometimes very good, it doesn't quiet seem to live up to expectations.

Basically I was just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to improve the experience, or even wants to share their own anal masturbation experiences?
Comments/advice from females welcome too!

You can't create new nerve endings back there. It is what it is and can't make it into something it's not.

What isn't fulfilling your expectations to you? Perhaps your expectations are simply unrealistic. If you are expecting to be able to touch your equivalent to the female g-spot, then I think it's safe to say, unless you are a contortionist, you won't be able to do that without another person, at least not that way.

You could try to GENTLY stroke the pea sized depression on your taint. This is another way to stimulate your prostate.

Try one of the simpler toys made by Aneros. They're designed for solo use, though they are also fun with a partner.

Try one of the simpler toys made by Aneros. They're designed for solo use, though they are also fun with a partner.

Just be warned. Those are expensive.

On the plus side, they actually have an FDA Approval for preventing and treating prostate cancer.

And I would watch maybe some videos on it if you can find any. They don't work the way you think. It's a hands-free toy that you slowly move with your sphincter muscles. I have the biggest one they make which isn't really all that big in my opinion. It feels nice but it's not like Nitrous Oxide to orgasm if that's what you're looking for.

Two things I've found from experience. Firstly, it's much more of a slow build than playing with the cock. Initially, it doesn't so much feel good but rather that continuing feels better than stopping. Secondly, I find the prostate takes a little bit more (careful) pressure than originally anticipated. Practice makes perfect.

I tried that blue "dildo" sort of thing on my wife's Hitachi Magic Wand up my ass. It gave me quite an interesting and different orgasm. I didn't ejaculate but it was quite an intense sensation for sure. I actually had multiple orgasms which is not possible with ejaculation orgasms. I'm a totally straight male and have no desire to have any sort of gay contact that way, but it was certainly a different experience. I don't think I could ask my wife to share it with me because I don't think she would understand and consider it too weird and over the top. It's ok for her to use the Hitachi on her clit, in her cunt and up her ass, but it wouldn't be proper for me to use it up my ass. Go figure.

I tried that blue "dildo" sort of thing on my wife's Hitachi Magic Wand up my ass. It gave me quite an interesting and different orgasm. I didn't ejaculate but it was quite an intense sensation for sure. I actually had multiple orgasms which is not possible with ejaculation orgasms. I'm a totally straight male and have no desire to have any sort of gay contact that way, but it was certainly a different experience. I don't think I could ask my wife to share it with me because I don't think she would understand and consider it too weird and over the top. It's ok for her to use the Hitachi on her clit, in her cunt and up her ass, but it wouldn't be proper for me to use it up my ass. Go figure.

Beings your wife enjoys having her anus penetrated/stimulated with the Wand what other types of anal stimulation does she enjoy...your finger, tongue penis?

The reason I asked is because any woman that I have known who enjoyed having her anus stimulated also liked do so to me. They never considered it "too weird or over the top" rather they found it a turn on to be doing so to me. Even women who didn't care to have their own ass fucked liked watching me do myself as well as being "on top" and fucking me in the ass.

I'd be willing to bet that your wife would like seeing you fuck yourself and even be gald to do it to you.

1. Invest in an Aneros and spend lots of time exploring your body (booty :) )
2. Read the tips from the Aneros forum and you'll be set.

Have fun!

Back