TSCLT 6.0: Hemi Bacon Intensive Care Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having steak myself, NY Strip tonight.

Back into a normal weather pattern here. 40-50 F days, 20's at night and sunny.

All those Federal employees get a paid day off tomorrow, don't they? *chuckle*

Go fuck yourself, piece of shit.


Nothing at all funny about employees getting hosed. Let them cut off your ss and medicare, then we can laugh.
 
Happy Monday, and Happy MLK Day, too. Even if'n ye ain't got the day off. Wat ain't got the day off. He'll make up for it by taking off February 15.


Waiting for the sun to get up a bit to show where the frozen wet spots are. Hate sliding about in the dark.


Got a full-n-busy week on tap. We may have wheels - the senior PM. Managed to duck him successfully last he was in town. Hopin's to make it two fer two, unlike teh st000por bowel picks.


The josh burns for those what needs it, and Hell burns for those what don't . . . .


https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/50999/bdsmlr-50999-aCtZkkskUS.gif https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/50999/bdsmlr-50999-9gn2yzApRY.gif


3.jpg
 
I'd suggest shooting road signs from your car while on the road would help alleviate some of that frustration but it's hard on the ears and frowned upon in most states. :D
 
I think of that as a two-passenger sport anyway. One steers and one shoots.


If I brought the cat, he could drive while I shot signs.


I'd have to be sure not to use a laser . . . .


50570764_10162114985525377_1583541406809456640_n.jpg



https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/50999/bdsmlr-50999-TXknDVk9k5.jpg https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/50999/bdsmlr-50999-Ydtp5fpwDX.jpg​
 
Those lasers are a cats downfall for certain. And cats being cats he's prolly going to want a turn shooting too. You're buddies, right?
 
Yeah, we are.


He's a riot and gets all stupid over a red dot.


I'm not sure he can reach the brake pedal, though.


Take heed that when effort is too strenuous it leads to strain and when too slack to laziness. So make a firm determination that you will adopt the middle way, not allowing yourself to struggle or to slacken, but recognizing that faith, energy, mindfulness, concentration, and wisdom are the fruits of a calm and equable way.

-Theragatha


tumblr_nr67teJBV01rlxc3wo1_1280.jpg
 
LOL!!!


Whereas I appreciate your enthusiasm for Kitteh-n-I having togetherness an' sich, I'm not sure that arming his small furry self is such a good idea. In fact, it might be a truly shitty idea. I am truly thankful that he doesn't play with loaded weapons while I'm not at home.


He might shoot up the neighborhood, or he might shoot up the SPCA. He'd probably make the national news, and then Dianne Feinstein would be leaning on firearms manufacturers to include cat-proof locks with guns. That would just be a travesty. Besides, he might be radicalized and I don't even know it.


Okay, off to hit the road and see what the weasels have wrought . . . .


49897548_10210608814174935_1483613237411840000_n.jpg



tumblr_n2sor9tUtR1tq04mso1_1280.jpg
 

AOC was graduated cum laude (note to Que: that means "with honors") from Boston college with bachelor of arts degree, with a dual major in international relations and economics.

You, on the other hand, likely never set foot on a college campus with the possible exception of being hired for ad hoc repair work.

That's why she's serving in Congress at the age of 29 and you're rewiring light sockets in the "gig economy" in your late 50s.

But hey, feel free to keep trying to denigrate her intelligence. Assert that dominance! :rolleyes:
 
AOC was graduated cum laude (note to Que: that means "with honors") from Boston college with bachelor of arts degree, with a dual major in international relations and economics.

You, on the other hand, likely never set foot on a college campus with the possible exception of being hired for ad hoc repair work.

That's why she's serving in Congress at the age of 29 and you're rewiring light sockets in the "gig economy" in your late 50s.

But hey, feel free to keep trying to denigrate her intelligence. Assert that dominance! :rolleyes:


I love how they attack the intelligence of Democrats, especially if they are women or "colored", but make no motion of pointing out the stupidity of the jackass in the Oval Office. He can't even enunciate words in the proper way.



Remember the "boarder" fiasco? :rolleyes:


What is "covfefe"?
 
Last edited:
Home. Grazing. Allah damn, it's cold as balls out there. Progress was made, but nothing earth-shattering. Thanks be to Allah, it'll warm up some as the week drags along.


Wheels on Thursday. :rolleyes:


Always nice to come home to random horse shit. Actually, I missed summa cum laude by something like .006 points, like that makes any difference. Long damn time ago it was. I also didn't know that "university" was spelled "college." That's really recent.


I'm sure that 14x great granddaddy Hernan is so proud . . . .


1257330.jpg



tumblr_mxpgghxhYq1slb2cno1_1280.jpg
 
Oh it's fine to post pics of women spreading it wide open, huge tits all out, but God Forbid they become politicians, especially Democratic politicians...with an opinion.

Do carry on, dudes. :rolleyes: Don't mind me.
 
Always nice to come home to random horse shit.
Yes, Wat, this site is your "home", which goes a long way towards explaining why you've never had a successful relationship with a woman for very long.

Actually, I missed summa cum laude by something like .006 points, like that makes any difference. Long damn time ago it was.
Let me guess....University of Phoenix?

On the off chance that you're not lying for once, that makes your career trajectory about as sad as your buddy the Chief. A college degree and now you're doing manual labor outside in the cold. Hell, at least AJ had sense enough to find an indoors job unloading trucks!

I also didn't know that "university" was spelled "college." That's really recent.
Awww.....I have me another obsessive fact checker. How sweet. Que can use a little competition, he's getting lazy. But hey, you were right, I said college when I should have said university. Enjoy your victory over me. Have a cookie. Hell, have two cookies.

I'm sure that 14x great granddaddy Hernan is so proud . . . .
1257330.jpg
If you ever got elected to Congress, I'm sure the blood relatives who didn't disown you would have been proud of you.
 
I don't get it, why wouldn't her family be proud of her? I mean it's not like she married three times, cheated constantly on her spouses, treated a younger daughter like crap, and goes around bragging about grabbing some chicks' pussy because of innumerable wealth, chicks are expected to grovel at one's genitals? Does she jip workers' pay?


Priorities, tsk tsk.


Be Best, lmao.
 
Happy Tuesday!!!


It's a whopping 16/feels like 7 out there, which is a vast improvement over yesterday morning here. Goes above freezing today and over 55 tomorrow, so the weather rock says.


Apparently, RBG is still sucking wind.


The coffee turned out fabulously this morning.


50985249_2595070720520016_8458064308440399872_n.jpg



tumblr_o1ey0qiKnq1um5jrlo1_1280.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top