The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm debating a call from Terrence to interject into Lesson Learned...but I keep feeling that would be rude in the middle of their scene..."

*shakes head and chuckles*

"I'm debating a call from Terrence to interject into Lesson Learned...but I keep feeling that would be rude in the middle of their scene..."

*shakes head and chuckles*

DO IT!!

(after all, I am amazed T waited THAT long...it's only been 24 hours!!)

yeah, I know what his excuse is...I'm just impatient. He's waiting for his roomie to leave.

LT: Damn my impatience and stop checking your phone princess! It'll ring when he calls. >.<

"A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his own weight in other people's patience." --John Updike

I hope yours doesn't run out. :rose:

That's more Lorena's, I mean Luna's call :D

But do it!

I just said he could, poppet!!!

BUT if he gets to play with Amanda, while Lorena has to watch...then Amanda has to watch too...

*nods*

(am advertising for a playmate...male or female...submissive and a pain slut...at least in writing...)

And I expect truth in reactions, poppet dear...

BUT if he gets to play with Amanda, while Lorena has to watch...then Amanda has to watch too...

*nods*

(am advertising for a playmate...male or female...submissive and a pain slut...at least in writing...)

Always, Luna, always. :rose:

*nods*

I believe I will wait for one or two more posts then. Interruption should be poignant. *grins*

No one that knows me would understand the smile I have on my face from the compliments from the Lunge folk here.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I want to play with everyone!

Oh my, that makes me sound VERY slutty :eek:

Ok well Luna says~

go ahead...this is a guaranteed safe outlet, no diseases, no trouble, no fuss, no muss.

(Lorena doesn't count...cuz Sasha is not Amanda...but if Sahsa were Amanda...and if Luna were Lorena...

we would HAVE to discuss the above statement...in depth...lots....with at least two feathers, some candles, some ice...and cord...for hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back