A Common Forum

kimber22

Literotica Betterknower
Hey guys,

I'm writing, 'cos I've been asked for by some guys here in the German stuff... ;)

Well, 'bout the consquences, there is some truly relevant thing: The "European Stuff". Like:

Why do all the US-Boys have their own forum,
and we - Austrians, Germans, French, Dutch, when we want to make a thing with someone who lives just 50 kms away, it's a completly different Forum?

Why?

It's like, too narrowed-down, for you, right? I mean, *France... it's like right across the channel, right? It's... right over there. All of Europe is like that—*boom, you're in a new country* all the time. I get what you're saying, but maybe look at it like you have a much broader variety of forums to travel in... not just one ol' boring European one, you know? No. No... y'all got a selection to wander thru... yeah. Plus, who speaks European, anyway? The Italian dude might not speak Dutch... So... he doesn't go to the Dutch thread. His loss, I say, for not exploring.
Yeah... that's right. :rolleyes: American. (Portuguese and Finnish, actually)

*If, of course, you're in the UK... :cool:

Last edited:
It's like, too narrowed-down, for you, right? I mean, *France... it's like right across the channel, right? It's... right over there. All of Europe is like that—*boom, you're in a new country* all the time. I get what you're saying, but maybe look at it like you have a much broader variety of forums to travel in... not just one ol' boring European one, you know? No. No... y'all got a selection to wander thru... yeah. Plus, who speaks European, anyway? The Italian dude might not speak Dutch... So... he doesn't go to the Dutch thread. His loss, I say, for not exploring.
Yeah... that's right. :rolleyes: American. (Portuguese and Finnish, actually)

*If, of course, you're in the UK... :cool:

Ah, now I think I got it. you're saying, like: »you have a much broader variety of forums to travel in... « So you're saying, the two active threads you have in your forum, they are, actually, a big benefit for all of us - since I can, if I like, approach you in the one or in the other of your threads, right?

I need not bother to just put a message in your thread, I just need to swich forums, just start reading through stuff I've never heard before, and then I can start writing? Is it that?

Yep, if you say that's better, then let's let it be that way. ;) I'm just asking ^^

Why do all the US-Boys have their own forum,
and we - Austrians, Germans, French, Dutch, when we want to make a thing with someone who lives just 50 kms away, it's a completly different Forum?

Why?

Most continental Europeans, that I've met and worked with, speak excellent English, often far better than many who speak English as their native tongue. Especially the Dutch. I'd assumed you had your own forum out of choice.

Since 99% (so I guess) of the people on Lit speak good English and the "national" forum I belong to basically has never taken off, a continental / European forum would be oh so welcome.

well, we're doing good in our German forums. I was just thinking you no need your own language forum with your 5 posts a month, in case we can make a european forum. but I noticed, there's no need for it. have good fun in your forum here! ;)

An opinion

I apologize in Advance if I have read this wrong, but it is of my opinion that sometimes a common forum is easier to navigate. It seems far to often, EVERYONE feels the need to create a new forum daily. Thus, chances of connecting are sometimes obscured by the overwhelming, sheer numbers of forums.

I do think a few more options, other than just language forums would help navigate each to their desire though.

Marco

Well, I think we Europeans have a lot more in common among each other than with the US-americans. (like "no alcohol before 21" 'n stuff... you all know what I mean ;)

I'm just suggesting to do it in a "combined", "united" forum.... With one moderator (or two, yours and ours ^^) who, in turn have some kind of "more say", because then they represent, together a lot of "Non-US-User" ( no thing ever said about the possibility to still have a native-speaking thread or stuff; just, letz do all our stuff in a common forum.

If you have a look in the books, you always find, that doing things together is always better that doing things alone. Just my two cents ;)

Well, I think we Europeans have a lot more in common among each other than with the US-americans. (like "no alcohol before 21" 'n stuff... you all know what I mean ;)

I'm just suggesting to do it in a "combined", "united" forum.... With one moderator (or two, yours and ours ^^) who, in turn have some kind of "more say", because then they represent, together a lot of "Non-US-User" ( no thing ever said about the possibility to still have a native-speaking thread or stuff; just, letz do all our stuff in a common forum.

If you have a look in the books, you always find, that doing things together is always better that doing things alone. Just my two cents ;)

You do speak sense :)

And this whole time zone issue is rather bothersome as well!

*deleted* you're right guys. better keep it the way it is ;) cu, kim

Last edited:
Back