Ik heb een fetisj voor de Nederlandse taal

Hey all, I'd like to share my fetish with you. I have searched everywhere online and I can hardly find a single thing and of course nothing on a Dutch language fetish.
I know it's unusual but I know that there has to be others out there who feel the same.

Ever since I started learning Dutch two years ago, I have developed a strong fetish for the language, more specifically the hard G and R sounds in speech. It has to be Dutch "above the river for me" - no southern Dutch because they have a soft G. I love everything about the Dutch language including the hard vowel sounds too - it's like they have to get the words out of their mouth forcefully. The G sound if any of you are familiar with it, I find so unbelievably hot. I love how wet, harsh and juicy it sounds and the fact that it is made at the back of the mouth. A lot of people dislike the Dutch language because of the harsh G and they say that it sounds like spitting. I have to completely disagree because I have analysed the two sounds and spitting comes from further back in the throat than the Dutch G and to me sounds vulgar and disgusting but the Dutch G sounds delicious.

The Dutch R is also quite a harsh sound (if it is the more french/german R. Some Dutch people also use the spanish R) and is also made at the back of the mouth and to me it sounds like a grating sound (not grating as in irritating but in a good way) like it's being all rolled around and mashed up in the mouth. That too is unbelievably sexy. Nothing turns me on more than being spoken to in delicious Dutch with a hard G and R. My bf is Dutch and every time we are intimate then I have to enjoy his language. I crave it if I haven't had it for a while and I think of it often.

I am currently writing an erotic story based on my fetish. I have posted the first two chapters to the site but because it is a Word document then i have to wait a bit longer before it is put up. A lot of my deeper feelings for the Dutch language will be conveyed in my story.

I would love to hear people's thoughts on my fetish and hear about others who also have a language fetish, be it Dutch or a different language. Feel free to reply to me in Dutch or English. I have posted this in English because I originally posted it on the fetish forum and now I have moved it here and I'd rather not have to sit and translate it.

Hey all, I'd like to share my fetish with you. I have searched everywhere online and I can hardly find a single thing and of course nothing on a Dutch language fetish.
I know it's unusual but I know that there has to be others out there who feel the same.

Ever since I started learning Dutch two years ago, I have developed a strong fetish for the language, more specifically the hard G and R sounds in speech. It has to be Dutch "above the river for me" - no southern Dutch because they have a soft G. I love everything about the Dutch language including the hard vowel sounds too - it's like they have to get the words out of their mouth forcefully. The G sound if any of you are familiar with it, I find so unbelievably hot. I love how wet, harsh and juicy it sounds and the fact that it is made at the back of the mouth. A lot of people dislike the Dutch language because of the harsh G and they say that it sounds like spitting. I have to completely disagree because I have analysed the two sounds and spitting comes from further back in the throat than the Dutch G and to me sounds vulgar and disgusting but the Dutch G sounds delicious.

The Dutch R is also quite a harsh sound (if it is the more french/german R. Some Dutch people also use the spanish R) and is also made at the back of the mouth and to me it sounds like a grating sound (not grating as in irritating but in a good way) like it's being all rolled around and mashed up in the mouth. That too is unbelievably sexy. Nothing turns me on more than being spoken to in delicious Dutch with a hard G and R. My bf is Dutch and every time we are intimate then I have to enjoy his language. I crave it if I haven't had it for a while and I think of it often.

I am currently writing an erotic story based on my fetish. I have posted the first two chapters to the site but because it is a Word document then i have to wait a bit longer before it is put up. A lot of my deeper feelings for the Dutch language will be conveyed in my story.

I would love to hear people's thoughts on my fetish and hear about others who also have a language fetish, be it Dutch or a different language. Feel free to reply to me in Dutch or English. I have posted this in English because I originally posted it on the fetish forum and now I have moved it here and I'd rather not have to sit and translate it.

Hey, Nice to hear there are those out there who actually appreciate our way of pronunciation :)

Het is ongebruikelijk! Maar je bent zeker niet uniek.
Ik heb met verschillende nationaliteiten gesprekken gehad m.b.v. Skype, en er zijn zowel dames die er op af knappen als die het helemaal geweldig vinden. Gelukkig heb ik het meeste ervaring met de 2e groep :D

Heb je ook bepaalde woorden of zinnen die je meer raken dan anderen?

Heej, dank je voor je reactie. :)

Kan je jouw derde zin weer in het Engels voor mij typen alsjeblieft? Ik begrijp niet helemaal wat je bedoelt.

Alles met een extra harde G(of ch) en/of een harde R - Als ik over dat geluid even aan het denken dan maakt er me echt heet. Maar...ik heb wel wat woorden en dingen dat ik extra lekker vind.

I like to be talked to about the Dutch language and how it sounds. I like having it described vividly and the things it will do to me, the sensations that it will cause me to feel from how it sounds. I can enjoy this in English before I hear the Dutch language and also in Dutch.
Enkele woorden over de Nederlandse taal dat ik lekker vind e.g. sappig, kleverig, rauw, etc. Ik vind het nu moeilijk van meer om te denken omdat het laat is.

Ik geniet er wel van "articulate speech". I can appreciate it much more in English at the moment with a delicious accent because I am not 100% fluent in Dutch yet. So for the time being I just enjoy the G and the R sounds that I hear (and just the sound of the language as a whole) if I don't understand a word that my boyfriend says but now I'm beginning to understand much more of what's being said to me, I enjoy it more. :p

Heej, dank je voor je reactie. :)

Kan je jouw derde zin weer in het Engels voor mij typen alsjeblieft? Ik begrijp niet helemaal wat je bedoelt.

Alles met een extra harde G(of ch) en/of een harde R - Als ik over dat geluid even aan het denken dan maakt er me echt heet. Maar...ik heb wel wat woorden en dingen dat ik extra lekker vind.

I like to be talked to about the Dutch language and how it sounds. I like having it described vividly and the things it will do to me, the sensations that it will cause me to feel from how it sounds. I can enjoy this in English before I hear the Dutch language and also in Dutch.
Enkele woorden over de Nederlandse taal dat ik lekker vind e.g. sappig, kleverig, rauw, etc. Ik vind het nu moeilijk van meer om te denken omdat het laat is.

Ik geniet er wel van "articulate speech". I can appreciate it much more in English at the moment with a delicious accent because I am not 100% fluent in Dutch yet. So for the time being I just enjoy the G and the R sounds that I hear (and just the sound of the language as a whole) if I don't understand a word that my boyfriend says but now I'm beginning to understand much more of what's being said to me, I enjoy it more. :p

Goeiedag ;)

Tuurlijk:
Heb je ook bepaalde woorden of zinnen die je meer raken dan anderen?
Do you have any specific words or sentences that have more impact than others.

Ik moet zeggen dat ik het idee erg gaaf vind, om iemand met een bepaald woord op te winden.
Ik heb zelf ook wel iets met verschillende accenten.

Ik hoop dat je vriendje het door heeft hoe hij jou "op kan warmen" met het correcte taalgebruik.

Ps: Als je het aan zet zijn ook persoonlijke berichten mogelijk.
User CP > Edit Options > Private messaging > Enable private messaging.

Er zijn toch nog wel meer Nederlanders op dit forum ;)

Of is taal echt zo'n bijzondere Fetish toch?

Precies! Waar zijn al de andere lekkere Nederlanders op dit forum? Heeft niemand anders een extra heerlijke harde G voor dit Engelse meisje? Ik vind ook mooie, sensuele en gearticuleerde spraak in het Engels met een Nederlands accent heel lekker. Ik zou graag hetzelfde maar in Nederlands genieten ervan, maar begrijp ik alles nog niet. Daarom, geniet ik van de intonatie en de geluiden en alles dat ik wel begrijp.

Ik hou van taal en accenten en mooie spraak. I appreciate some of the finer things in life, which often get overlooked. Er is niks raar over dat, denk ik.

As for my spoken Dutch. It's not too bad. I have good pronunciation with a slight English accent and as I have realised for quite some time, I have a delicious voice when I speak Dutch, much better than my native English speaking voice I have always thought. Anyhow, it's my grammar which makes my accent sound more foreign/English as I often get words in the wrong order. But I'm sure that could probably sound quite adorably cute and yummy with my slight English accent.

Bump :p

Well, give me a link. ;) Then I'll give it a look, and then we can have a talk. ;)

Where 'you from, when you say, you ever since started learning Dutch? ;)

cu, kim

Back