Describe The Person Above You With One Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charming ;)

Cool.

Sounds like there's a story there. I like a good story. Tell me a story.

(good) listener

Which is a trait I admire in folks, by the way. As for my username....around the time I was able to create my own, The Devil's Advocate was out. I liked the term advocate but wanted something more my own. Now for those that don't know me, I am a smartass....I appreciate humor in all it's forms, I love to jest, in short. Plus I admire jesters, who at their time were brave, wonderuflly interesting individuals. They had a sense of mystery to them and an unparalleled level of untouchability (to a degree perhaps) being able to get away with saying or making fun of their king and or queen. We need more people like that, though ones that truly do so on their own, not given leeway by the ruling masses.

(good) listener

Which is a trait I admire in folks, by the way. As for my username....around the time I was able to create my own, The Devil's Advocate was out. I liked the term advocate but wanted something more my own. Now for those that don't know me, I am a smartass....I appreciate humor in all it's forms, I love to jest, in short. Plus I admire jesters, who at their time were brave, wonderuflly interesting individuals. They had a sense of mystery to them and an unparalleled level of untouchability (to a degree perhaps) being able to get away with saying or making fun of their king and or queen. We need more people like that, though ones that truly do so on their own, not given leeway by the ruling masses.

Charming jester

(good) listener

raconteur

so ken-adenee is Kenedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back