Odd Question

mijayoo

Searching
I have been bi as long as I can remember, I never acted upon these feelings until I was in my early 40's. I could not handle the enormous guilt I felt so I did the right thing and told my husband of 25 years, he could not handle the idea and we divorced. After the trauma of turning my life upside down I embraced my new found liberation and began to explore with both sexes several of which I met on this site. I have enjoyed wonderful sex and friendship with both sexes, sometimes at the same time.

Here is my question, I find myself desiring to be with other woman or guys that are very feminine more than I want to be with another man. Is this a normal progression? I wonder if I am turning into a lesbian in the literal sense. I just find it odd that my needs seem to be changing with age. I am looking for insight, if you have experienced similair feelings, I would appreciate hearing from you. I realize that this is kind of a delicate topic so feel free to PM me if you have any tidbits of wisdom you can share.
Thank you,

Mija Yoo

Sexuality changes all the time. It really does. As you grow in experience, you will notice that you like some things more than others-- things that you never had the chance to know about before, much less like.

Don't worry, just be self aware. It's okay to pick and choose. And it's okay to pick something different-- for a while, or for ever, if that's the way it goes.

This might be kind of interesting to you;
http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/research/ak-hhscale.html

Thank you

Sexuality changes all the time. It really does. As you grow in experience, you will notice that you like some things more than others-- things that you never had the chance to know about before, much less like.

Don't worry, just be self aware. It's okay to pick and choose. And it's okay to pick something different-- for a while, or for ever, if that's the way it goes.

This might be kind of interesting to you;
http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/research/ak-hhscale.html

I found this to be very helpful. Thank you! Mija

When my wife and I were first getting to know each other, we shared all of our past experiences with each other. She told me about her one ex b/f that had a water bed, the one time she got drunk at a party and ended up in bed with 2 guys taking turns on top of her, and, the one time her and a friend staying the night at her house "experimented" by getting undressed and taking turns pretending to be a guy humping the other one. All these visuals have stuck in my head so vividly! That I wish she would fell free to do them all again. The girl she "experimented" with is married also, but they are still good long distance friends. She knows I wish she would relive that experience her friend, and quite frankly, if she went to visit her friend and ended up in bed with her and her husband, I'd be thrilled!

----------

I can relate to what you say.
At first I liked women. Then effeminate men. Then crossdressers and transexuals.
Men who are almost women. It
seems to have come full circle
expect the women can have cocks.

Also for myself, I've become much
more feminized, to the point that
I now sometimes fantasise about
having a sex change. To put it
briefly, I don't think I'll ever be a
good old boy.

Last edited:
If you like feminine guys, that is just what you are into. I love redheaded women, nerd girls, women in glasses, or, if its a man, I like muscular and also non hairy bodies and shaved genitalia on both sexes. Nothing wrong with having a fetish or two, babe! Juist accept it and embrace it! I do!
I have been bi as long as I can remember, I never acted upon these feelings until I was in my early 40's. I could not handle the enormous guilt I felt so I did the right thing and told my husband of 25 years, he could not handle the idea and we divorced. After the trauma of turning my life upside down I embraced my new found liberation and began to explore with both sexes several of which I met on this site. I have enjoyed wonderful sex and friendship with both sexes, sometimes at the same time.

Here is my question, I find myself desiring to be with other woman or guys that are very feminine more than I want to be with another man. Is this a normal progression? I wonder if I am turning into a lesbian in the literal sense. I just find it odd that my needs seem to be changing with age. I am looking for insight, if you have experienced similair feelings, I would appreciate hearing from you. I realize that this is kind of a delicate topic so feel free to PM me if you have any tidbits of wisdom you can share.
Thank you,

Mija Yoo

Back