The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Nakeds. *sets baked goods near coffee cups*

Thanks, John and anna, for your willigness to help! :rose:
As long as my guinea pig status can be delayed until mid-November, I'll help with just about anything.

Arrrggg!!!! Why do people have to call me 2 minutes before I go home. This is why I hate the late shift. Grrr.
Isn't that a given in your line of work? ;)

Hot spit! It's only the ninth of October and SoCal has already had its first rain of the season and . . . wait for it . . . there's SNOW on the local mountains. This is promising.
Interesting. I actually got a bit of a sunburn yesterday. ;)

< enter, stage left >

"Good Morning one and all."

< the silence is almost deafening >

"I'll get the coffee going and then be off out, then."

< still no sound from within >

< drinks coffee and exit, stage right >
Darn these vast time differences. I was still soundly asleep when you were in here setting up the coffee. How was your morning, HP?

Morning everyone.

You're welcome, Shea. :rose:

Sunburn, anna? Just lie down while I rub in some aloe for you. ;)

I'm up way too early. Can I get anyone else a cup of coffee?

Lie down? Silly. There's just a little bit of sunburn here... and... here. I've been using shea butter, so you'd be welcome to apply more if you'd like. ;)

Lie down? Silly. There's just a little bit of sunburn here... and... here. I've been using shea butter, so you'd be welcome to apply more if you'd like. ;)

I would be more than happy to. ;):rose: Your day going alright other than the sunburn?

I would be more than happy to. ;):rose: Your day going alright other than the sunburn?

"Alright?" I'm ironing.

You know, if you really want to help me, instead of slathering me with lotions, you could develop a robot that would do all the ironing for me. I've been trying for YEARS to get someone to do that for me, and they're all a bunch of lazy slackers!

I have a box that is going to be opened once I finish ironing, so yes, my day is good. The sunburn is hardly worth mentioning except for the lovely bit of pink that is glowing ever so prettily just above my breasts.

I may never wear another crew-neck t-shirt....

"Alright?" I'm ironing.

You know, if you really want to help me, instead of slathering me with lotions, you could develop a robot that would do all the ironing for me. I've been trying for YEARS to get someone to do that for me, and they're all a bunch of lazy slackers!

I have a box that is going to be opened once I finish ironing, so yes, my day is good. The sunburn is hardly worth mentioning except for the lovely bit of pink that is glowing ever so prettily just above my breasts.

I would like to apologize on behalf of science. It's a travesty that we can make a robot that will vacuum the floor and provide YouTube fodder when a small kitten is placed on it, yet we don't have a robot that can perform the simple task of ironing! Are you listening Samsung! I don't care about your curved AMOLED screen smartphone, get this woman her damn ironing robot! In fact, also make robots that give mani and pedicures while you're at it!

There you go, anna. :D Expect to see it on store shelves in three months. In the meantime, how about I just come over and do that ironing for you? ;)

:rose:

Glad your day went well. I'm looking forward to this week ending. *sigh*

I would like to apologize on behalf of science. It's a travesty that we can make a robot that will vacuum the floor and provide YouTube fodder when a small kitten is placed on it, yet we don't have a robot that can perform the simple task of ironing! Are you listening Samsung! I don't care about your curved AMOLED screen smartphone, get this woman her damn ironing robot! In fact, also make robots that give mani and pedicures while you're at it!

There you go, anna. :D Expect to see it on store shelves in three months. In the meantime, how about I just come over and do that ironing for you? ;)

:rose:

Glad your day went well. I'm looking forward to this week ending. *sigh*

A machine to do the ironing ?
should we all have a 'revision' of the design of clothes ?

"Alright?" I'm ironing.

I quite enjoy ironing, provided I have a (preferably old black and white) movie to watch while I'm doing it... Why B&W? 'Cos I've watched them so many times I don't have to watch the whole time, and can just recite the dialogue while I make sure the boys don't get tramline creases in their school trousers... :)

Evening chaps and chapesses. Day 4 of the Great Bookshop Move and we're almost done - a day ahead of schedule. Having moved most of the stock myself (one pregnant colleague can't do any heavy lifting and the other's not well :rolleyes:), I feel like I've gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. That said, it's looking - if I may say so - pretty fucking awesome. :D

Last day of tweaking and titivating tomorrow. After that, I might finish mechanising in the shop. ;)

Hope everyone's well. Especially shea (count me in for Wiccan shenanigans) and anna *holds hanky to nose and says, "blow."*

Wine tonight. Can you tell...? :D

Wine? I thought it may have been the Redbreast, Steve. :rolleyes:

Good luck with the bookshop, be sure to show piccies.

I quite enjoy ironing, provided I have a (preferably old black and white) movie to watch while I'm doing it... Why B&W? 'Cos I've watched them so many times I don't have to watch the whole time, and can just recite the dialogue while I make sure the boys don't get tramline creases in their school trousers... :)

Evening chaps and chapesses. Day 4 of the Great Bookshop Move and we're almost done - a day ahead of schedule. Having moved most of the stock myself (one pregnant colleague can't do any heavy lifting and the other's not well :rolleyes:), I feel like I've gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. That said, it's looking - if I may say so - pretty fucking awesome. :D

Last day of tweaking and titivating tomorrow. After that, I might finish mechanising in the shop. ;)

Hope everyone's well. Especially shea (count me in for Wiccan shenanigans) and anna *holds hanky to nose and says, "blow."*

Wine tonight. Can you tell...? :D
Darling, why am I blowing... into a hanky?

Actually, steve, I'm with you about the ease of ironing with a good movie on in the background. It distracts me from how much I dislike the actual chore.

Yay you on getting the shop nearly done! Count me in for wine. :D

Wine? I thought it may have been the Redbreast, Steve. :rolleyes:

Good luck with the bookshop, be sure to show piccies.
Although it has nothing to do with this particular post, john, thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

Also... I have another party tomorrow night! :D

Darling, why am I blowing... into a hanky?

Actually, steve, I'm with you about the ease of ironing with a good movie on in the background. It distracts me from how much I dislike the actual chore.

Yay you on getting the shop nearly done! Count me in for wine. :D

Although it has nothing to do with this particular post, john, thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

Also... I have another party tomorrow night! :D

Yes, thank god tomorrow is Friday! I have to go in early tomorrow to fill out the remainder of the paperwork. Then Monday is my first day as a full fledged employee! :D

Good luck with the party! I look forward to hearing all about how successful it was. :rose:

Fresh coffee and baked goods for a cool Friday morning. I hope it warms up soon - I have a few errands to run.

You'd prefer to be blowing something else...? ;)
Well, I don't really feel any cold symptoms at the moment....

I'll get the camera, then.
Same here, tripod and lighting equipment too! :devil:
Be sure to get my good side, fellas. ;)

Oooh, priddy! What kind of berries are they, john?

Morning fellas. Coffee would be most welcome. I think I overdid the Puglia last night... :D

I think anna's safely tucked up in bed, so you can stand down, boys. ;)
Were they raspberries, john? Very nice shot.

Yes, I was in bed by the time y'all were posting. Still, it was fun to wake up to it all. :kiss:

Fresh coffee and baked goods for a cool Friday morning. I hope it warms up soon - I have a few errands to run.

Well, I don't really feel any cold symptoms at the moment....

Be sure to get my good side, fellas. ;)

Were they raspberries, john? Very nice shot.

Yes, I was in bed by the time y'all were posting. Still, it was fun to wake up to it all. :kiss:

Every angle shows off your good side, anna. ;)
Yes, they were raspberries. They were the least sad looking ones, looked like many didn't get picked this year.

Went in to fill out paperwork this morning and got poked in the arm by a bunch of needles. At least the nurse doing the poking was really cute. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back