Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallenfromgrace said:
:s hmmm, these are links to the downloads of the episodes in a particular WMP readable format. Though some require DIVX, or they *might* work on Quicktime. If you need quicktime let me know.
I have both Quicktime and DIVX. My computer can pretty much play all kinds of clips. What can I say? I'm a TV/movie fiend. :D
 
cloudy said:
Yodish. :D

"Ooh, when you do, can, sure the link would work in canada too, you make, hmm?

To be in specific locations to watch specific shows, cuz sometimes your pc has. Crappy, that is."
:p

Smartass.

(I can't stop snickering.)
 
FatDino said:
I have both Quicktime and DIVX. My computer can pretty much play all kinds of clips. What can I say? I'm a TV/movie fiend. :D

Ok, see what I can do in getting as many active links as possible, will I :D.
 
LadyCibelle said:
That's the most fun I had in a while, sad huh?

No, not sad. I'm hiding from the four children that are in my living room, and laughing. Things could be much worse. :D
 
I lost the thread that McKenna was doing with the AVs.... anyone know where it went?
 
LadyCibelle said:
Can I hide with you? :p

Sure thing. We'll laugh really loud, and it'll drive 'em crazy when we lock the door, and won't let them see what we're laughing about.
 
cloudy said:
Sure thing. We'll laugh really loud, and it'll drive 'em crazy when we lock the door, and won't let them see what we're laughing about.


Oooh cool. Can we invite Abs, Vana and Dino too? Can we, can we?
 
Why am I constantly surprised to find so few Capricorns in anything related to art or creativity? After all, I know how grounded we tend to be...it's an Earth Immutable sign for crying out loud...*sigh*
 
I'm back. I've been trying to find a scorpio gif.

( Capricorns tend to be blonde :D )
 
LadyCibelle said:
Oooh cool. Can we invite Abs, Vana and Dino too? Can we, can we?
Ooh, I'm added to the list? :D

So flattered my cheeks have turned cherry-red. :eek:

I'm pretty sure I'd just be rolling on the floor, holding my midriff and laugh til I'm suffocated.
 
Elizabetht said:
I am a Capricorn but I have no idea what you are talking about.
Capricorns tend to be among the most grounded of the signs, but also have a tendency to focus on Earthly concerns such as family and profession and less on more creative endevors (or more to the point their creativity tends to come in the form of business)...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top