Looking for like minded guys to PM regularly

I'm always looking to chat. Im into a lot of things. 52 bi male here.

Last edited:
Most everyone on this thread that has messaged me will tell you I answer all messages sent to me. I'm a chatter by nature with my Sagittarius gift of gab. I don't mind sharing all my sexual turn ons with guys that contact me. 👠👠👠Kant💋

I love your sissy stories 😄. Plan on making any new series??

Looking for the same

I'd like to exchange pms with other curious guys. Anything goes and like to chat and exchange fantasies. I'll reply to all I receive.

I love chatting and RPing with other guys! I finally figured out how to set up email notifications here as well so I'll actually notice when I get PMs when I'm not on the site now :p

I'm married but love to play with other guys as a bottom. Seduction fantasies are the hottest but I'm open to all sorts of chat/play.

Up for chat or PMs .....but really want to Skype and watch you come.

Then my turn. ;)

If you're actually like-minded, pm me pics of your junk, any sandwiches you've made, and your record collection.

Bored

Hey all. Kinda bored and looking for someone to chat with on a regular basis. I'm married, bi, and a bottom. I'm into sissification among other things as well. Pm me and we can see where things go. Hope to hear from someone.

I'm in for PM's about your m2m or mmf experiences and or pics of your junk, sandwiches you've made and your music collections...

Back