New Yahoo Messenger

'morning, dudes .. hard and horny .. naked Tuesday .. manscaped (balls anyway) .. on line for the next hour or so for a j/o buddy .. YM or Skype phone or cam

Good morning!

Hello all

42 fit MWM into wife sharing/watching, exhibitionism/voyeurism and bi-curiosity.... mic/cam a plus!

Naked Tuesday .. for a couple of hours anyway .. sure hoping for a bit of j/o action with an on-line buddy .. YM or Skype ..

Hmm .. an hour or so left of a Naked Wednesday .. kinda hoping there might be somebody else looking to buddy up for an on-line j/o .. YM or Skype ..

It's been a hell of a day.
Fortunately, it's over.

Time for a stroke...
Who's up for it?
Virtualdonutbeliever on both yahoo and kik

g'morning, all .. house to myself .. so it is just me, myself and I enjoying the morning, naked of course .. if that is you too, and you wanna buddy up for an on-j/o .. then by all means YM, Skype or PM ..

Woke up stroking this morning .. horny and house to myself .. what's a guy to do ? Anybody want to buddy up, help out a bro' on line .. YM, Skype .. gonna be around for an hour or so ..

No takers this morning ..

Woke up stroking this morning .. horny and house to myself .. what's a guy to do ? Anybody want to buddy up, help out a bro' on line .. YM, Skype .. gonna be around for an hour or so ..

.. but this afternoon, if I am on line, and you wanna :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back