The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh coffee and baked goods for a cool Friday morning. I hope it warms up soon - I have a few errands to run.

Well, I don't really feel any cold symptoms at the moment....

Be sure to get my good side, fellas. ;)

Were they raspberries, john? Very nice shot.

Yes, I was in bed by the time y'all were posting. Still, it was fun to wake up to it all. :kiss:

Oh. Sorry, I thought you'd said you were fighting off a bug. I just assumed it was a cold. :eek:

Well, the shop refurb is done, and I'm pretty fucking chuffed with how it looks. Initial feedback from customers has been very positive, too.

I'm so tired... :(

Every angle shows off your good side, anna. ;)
Yes, they were raspberries. They were the least sad looking ones, looked like many didn't get picked this year.

Went in to fill out paperwork this morning and got poked in the arm by a bunch of needles. At least the nurse doing the poking was really cute. :rolleyes:

It's the uniform, right? Boys love the uniform... :D

Oh. Sorry, I thought you'd said you were fighting off a bug. I just assumed it was a cold. :eek:

Well, the shop refurb is done, and I'm pretty fucking chuffed with how it looks. Initial feedback from customers has been very positive, too.

No, it's the shapely way the uniform drapes the form beneath.
That said, the wanna-be Vampire at my local med centre is older than me, and that's saying a lot (I think she may have been quite respectable in her youth, though).
And when I joined up, the gang of needle pushers were all blokes and what they lacked in experience, they made up in enthusiasm; the bruises were quite something.

Every angle shows off your good side, anna. ;)
Flatterer. *blushes* Thank you.

Oh. Yeah, I was fighting off a cold earlier in the week. I was quite successful in that, thank you. :) So, any blowing getting done will not be my nose....

Yay you on getting the refurb done! I've got a massage candle going if you'd like some of those knots worked out of your shoulders.

No, it's the shapely way the uniform drapes the form beneath.
That said, the wanna-be Vampire at my local med centre is older than me, and that's saying a lot (I think she may have been quite respectable in her youth, though).
And when I joined up, the gang of needle pushers were all blokes and what they lacked in experience, they made up in enthusiasm; the bruises were quite something.
Yeah, no, I remember being absolutely terrorised by a pair of nurses when I was a wee girl. They came storming into the room (no other word will suffice) to update the vaccinations on me and my sister, and we both started screaming. They each had the most horrifically stern expression....

Oh, it's rushing through my memory now.... :eek:

LOL, don't you just hate it when you wake up too early and can't get back to sleep. Of course, it doesn't help that a very chatty kitty is keeping me up. Figaro says hi, by the way.

No! Fig! Don't knock over that lamp!

LOL, don't you just hate it when you wake up too early and can't get back to sleep. Of course, it doesn't help that a very chatty kitty is keeping me up. Figaro says hi, by the way.

No! Fig! Don't knock over that lamp!

Mine used to do that.
It took weeks to persuade it to simply lie down and go to sleep.

Well, what an afternoon! We went to an matinee performance of the Sadler's Wells production of West Side Story, and it was fantastic. A great, well-chosen cast, great dancing (of course), great singing too, and even the set design was innovative and impressive. I cried three times, much to the disgust of sons #1 and 2. I would highly recommend it...

Mine used to do that.
It took weeks to persuade it to simply lie down and go to sleep.
It's easier when the cat isn't allowed in the bedroom. ;)

Well, what an afternoon! We went to an matinee performance of the Sadler's Wells production of West Side Story, and it was fantastic. A great, well-chosen cast, great dancing (of course), great singing too, and even the set design was innovative and impressive. I cried three times, much to the disgust of sons #1 and 2. I would highly recommend it...

Oh, that's one of my favorite movies! I love the stage production, although I neither sing nor dance. I weep regularly when watching it, and I'll turn it on whenever I find it, no matter how long it's been running on the tv.

Gah! I'm too distracted to write! :mad: Race today, Seahawks tomorrow, oh, and maybe a haunt in there sometime. :rolleyes:

May I grab anything to drink for anyone?

Good morning, everyone. Had a decent Saturday. Watched NASCAR with my dad, then got chased by chainsaws at a haunt with my friends.

I had to set my second novel aside for a couple of years before dredging it up and figuring out how to end it. Now all I need to do is follow the directions and post both of them to Amazon's eBook section. I even found photos to use on the covers!

Whew, just finished my first day of orientation......for a place I've been working for two years. :rolleyes: But I got all my benefits info. :D

Better late about than no about, I do believe.

The coffee is on

Morning all

Good morning gentlemen. *places plate of scones next to coffee*

Crazy weekend. The weather couldn't make up its mind what it wanted to do, so I ended up with my sinuses going nuts. The fella and I did manage to see Rush, which I enjoyed very much.

Good morning gentlemen. *places plate of scones next to coffee*

Crazy weekend. The weather couldn't make up its mind what it wanted to do, so I ended up with my sinuses going nuts. The fella and I did manage to see Rush, which I enjoyed very much.

Do please tell me more.
Is this the one about Nikki Lauda and James Hunt in the F1 races, 1976?
Some serious detail, in a PM if necessary, would be most welcome please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back