Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

Whatever you want, dear!

What I want is all of you for any and everything that we can think of doing to each other. :devil::cool::kiss::heart:

I swear, even thought I don't live on (or anywhere near) a farm, I am up at the crack of dawn!

This week has been a busy blur of corporate nonsense and PTA meetings. Yes, indeed ~ kicking corporate ass by day, baking cookies and wearing pearls by night ~ this shy gal is *tired*!

Today, however, I might just slip on my apron and make a little sauce ~ the air is crisp and cool, and perfect for just such a thing.

Have a great weekend, :heart:bugs!

As you might guess by the fact that I am commenting on a week-old post, I haven't had a lot of time this week, either. Imagine how thrilled I was to see what I've been missing. I'm thinking of more and more places I want to place kisses. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yes, I know I am woefully behind....

...in my PMs and thread responses!

I was able to determine that the problem with my camera has to do with the power supply ~ and it is temperamental, often going dead in the middle of taking pics. I have ordered a new one, and it should be here within the week. In the meantime, I was able to get a couple of shots with my current camera ~ and have attached a few!

Have a great Sunday lovebugs!

Last edited:
Good luck with the search. You may find

Now I'm intrigued to know what's on the menu. Perhaps we could have each course in a separate room. Prepare in the kitchen, appetiser in the lounge, main course in the dinning room and sweet in the bedroom.

I'm sure I could get them quite scarlet with a little sucking, chewing and perhaps clamping.
Mmmmm.... and then we could take a pic to remember the moment. [thank you for the link].

Patience is a Virture Jo .. Take your time .. Cell Phones .. will give away your location .. :eek: ... Unless you turn off the GPS in them Pround Spouse, aka Lucy was chased from Lit due to harresing by a poster here .. STDF ..
Wow. I did not know that! Thank you for looking out for me :*

That's a bugger about the camera, I like taking pics myself.

Mine died recently while at a concert, I was not a happy bunny :( Still looking too, hope you have better luck than me!
These things always seem to happen at the worst times, don't they? *sigh* Good luck with finding the right replacement!

Not as well as I want to know you!
Mmmmm.... indeed.... :devil:

Love how you are becoming, "less shy"!!!!
Thank you Prince Albert!

hope you are doing well...and life is not too bad
Every day I wake up is a good day, even when life gets hectic. Thank you for thinking of me, sweet:heart:

You look so sexy in red
Why, thank you! I feel so sexy in red!

Hope your camera returns to life in spectacular fashion.
Why thank you ~ you all will be the first to know!

Whatever you want, dear!

What I want is all of you for any and everything that we can think of doing to each other.
Mmmmm... I have a good imagination.... :cattail:

As you might guess by the fact that I am commenting on a week-old post, I haven't had a lot of time this week, either. Imagine how thrilled I was to see what I've been missing. I'm thinking of more and more places I want to place kisses.
A kiss for my favorite road warrior. Glad you stopped by to say hello :)

Thinking of your sweetness
Right back at 'cha Mackkjackk :kiss::kiss:

I was able to determine that the problem with my camera has to do with the power supply ~ and it is temperamental, often going dead in the middle of taking pics. I have ordered a new one, and it should be here within the week. In the meantime, I was able to get a couple of shots with my current camera ~ and have attached a few!

I'm likoing the way this set is going already. Loving the second one. I do believe if I were there, I could not resist cupping your breast, despite conventional behaviour. :eek:

Mmmmm.... and then we could take a pic to remember the moment. [thank you for the link].

I do like to take photographs, so you can be sure it woulld be fully documented, perhaps we could even make a video?

Seems to be working fine now. Very nice lipstick color.

I'm liking this photo series already.
Hasn't been anything too pervy yet, but I like the direction it's going in. :D

I question though, does the new camera you ordered takes x-rated photos? Lol
J/k of course. You look lovely as ever

great great pics again... when will we plan the topless singing?

Another Monday...

Feeling a little under the weather this morning ~ nothing an extra cup of coffee won't remedy.

Here are a few more pics from this series... hoping there are enough to get through til the new camera arrives. :)

What naughty fun did everyone have this weekend? :cattail:

Last edited:
Feeling a little under the weather this morning ~ nothing an extra cup of coffee won't remedy.

Here are a few more pics from this series... hoping there are enough to get through til the new camera arrives. :)

Exciting pictures as always. What camera did you decide on in the end?

I had a fairly mundane weekend. Strangely, I am usually busier at weekends than the rest of the week since I stopped paid work. :rolleyes:

I will change my name to "The Weather" if that helps you get under me!! ;)

Enjoy your coffee; you're gorgeous as always!

Glad the info was informative Jo .. I had a so - so weekend .. The weather is starting to change .. :eek:

attachment.php

Like that Hose ;)

attachment.php

Thinking I'd enjoy Spanking your Ass-et myself :devil:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

A very interesting start to the series :kiss:

Great thigh:)
My weekend went well thanks:rose:

Sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm likoing the way this set is going already. Loving the second one. I do believe if I were there, I could not resist cupping your breast, despite conventional behaviour.

I do like to take photographs, so you can be sure it woulld be fully documented, perhaps we could even make a video?
I don't know that cupping my breasts would be unconventional ~ I'd find it to be acceptable behavior, anyways. :) Hmmmm... not sure about video. I love still shots that capture a moment in time and leave a little something to the imagination... but I *do* have an open mind....

Seems to be working fine now. Very nice lipstick color.
Glad you like it, since now :kiss::kiss: you're wearing it too!

I'm liking this photo series already.
Hasn't been anything too pervy yet, but I like the direction it's going in.
Glad to get the EctoJohn pervy stamp of approval!

I'm peeking down your blouse and enjoying the view!! Lovely charms!
Why, thank you! :cattail:

Just lovin the view and lusting after you sexy lady
Mmmmm lusty thoughts right back at 'cha!

SuperShyJ9-More great picutres sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you my charming Prince!

I question though, does the new camera you ordered takes x-rated photos? Lol
J/k of course. You look lovely as ever
I don't know if the camera takes x-rated photos, but maybe my new photographer will. Up for the job? ;)

great great pics again... when will we plan the topless singing?
Do-Rey-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do ...OK now that my voice is warmed up, off with my shirt!

Indeed, in the deepest most penetrating way!!
My brain is so scrambled from reading that I can't even intelligently respond. :devil:

Exciting pictures as always. What camera did you decide on in the end?

I had a fairly mundane weekend. Strangely, I am usually busier at weekends than the rest of the week since I stopped paid work.
I purchased the Canon G12. It's a step up from my little hand-held digital. Can't wait to see what it can do! I find that I am much busier during my time off too! What's up with that?!?

I will change my name to "The Weather" if that helps you get under me!!

Enjoy your coffee; you're gorgeous as always!
That made me laugh so hard I spit my coffee out! A good sense of humor is sexy! :kiss:

Am sure we could think of something lol
Agree 110%!

Glad the info was informative Jo .. I had a so - so weekend .. The weather is starting to change ..
Like that Hose

Thinking I'd enjoy Spanking your Ass-et myself

Thanks For Sharing ...
I'm sorry your weekend was just so-so. You can spank my ass-et as many times as you'd like until you cheer up. :kiss:

A very interesting start to the series
Glad you like it so far!

Great thigh
My weekend went well thanks
Why, thank you!:rose:

Just awesome. thanks for the great pics.
Thank you. You are quite welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back