How do I make her squirt?

things i haven't missed in HT: pointless, irrelevant opinion dressed up as "advice".

ed

I get the distinct impression that he excels at leaving a girl dissatisfied. He should boast about it in the talent thread, in fact.

Everyone is good at something. He probably DOES have a talent for being untalented. *Jealous*

:heart:

And you have no definition for it. My guess.

It's not the word I would use for something that everybody does. I always thought talent was exceptional, rare...rubbing genitals is something even the dumbest animals do.

It sounds like one of those things you think you want, but.... Not really. Like getting a fancy cereal dispenser. I'd rather not change my bedding every time I had sex. :/

It's not the word I would use for something that everybody does. I always thought talent was exceptional, rare...rubbing genitals is something even the dumbest animals do.

Do go on about your talents, then. I, personally, look forward to hearing it.

It sounds like one of those things you think you want, but.... Not really. Like getting a fancy cereal dispenser. I'd rather not change my bedding every time I had sex. :/

Cereal dispenser? lol &yea, I don't think anyone has said, "I/she didn't squirt, so I had a terrible time." But it's still nothing like when it happens.

Back