Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon :heart:bugs!

Finally got back in front of the camera, but no real series, just some of my randomness. I think the randomness fits my jumbled thoughts these days.

Thanks for all of the series ideas, by the way. I have tucked them in the back of my mind. You never know when one might just find it's way here!

random 1
random 2

Have a good weekend everyone!

Random is good:D

Hmmm

Yep, there really is no rhyme or reason to these photos... just ... photos. My pictures are as scattered as my thoughts these days.

Random 3
Random 4
Random 5

Wishing you a week that is much less insane than mine, :heart:bugs!

Such beauty, you are a sexy desirable woman, wish I could suck on them hmmmmm.
Have a great week, and enjoy your "random" life!

Your pretty titties always make me drool, which is a little embarrassing at work....

I won't be now that i know such a beauty lurks on lit! I love your office attire set....that definitely got the juices stirring in side of me!
Why, thank you! I rarely go to an office anymore, so that set was really fun to do. :kiss:

Despite you claiming they were random pics, I suspect they were deviously chosen to arouse us when we least expected it!

Hot stuff
I wish I could say I was that devious!

Love the new pics!!
Thanks, babe!

SuperShyJ9-Lovely pics & the new AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You always know just what to say sweet Prince Albert!

Random is good. It helps stimulate the mind. Love the pictures. Hope the crazyness slows down for you.
Thank you ~ me too!

MMMMM I see all kinda of reason!!! The reason is that you are a very gorgeous lady!!!!
Why, thank you my dear.

Oh, don't worry, there'll be plenty of "liquid" for the shy one to enjoy!!
This made me laugh out loud in a knowingly dirty-like way.

Love the new pics...I am still amazed at how your nipples make my mouth water every time you grace us with them.
Mmmmm ~ so lick them. (your lips, I meant, of course) :devil:

Love this one!! Hair in your face... your shy seductive smile...the hint of your eyes...amazing!! Oh yeah, those perky nipples....YUMMY!! Very nice composure...well.done my dear
Thank you! Glad you like it!

So so super scrummy
I am hoping that scrummy is a good thing. ;)

Double gulp these are brilliant
Wow. I have never seen the word brilliant used with anything I've ever done before. I think I'm in love! :kiss:

Very exciting from my end:
What's it like from your end?
My end is just fine, and staying supercovered, thanks!

Link didn't work
Hope your weekend was a good one for you
Hmmmm I will need to check it out... my weekend was good thanks.

Random is good
Yes it is!

Very sexy
Sometimes randomness helps re-set the brain
I agree!

these are great shots, random or not. always great to see you looking thoughtful while displaying your gorgeous chest.
Why, thank you! I always have fun taking pics.

Such beauty, you are a sexy desirable woman, wish I could suck on them hmmmmm.
Have a great week, and enjoy your "random" life!
Why thank you! Oh, there is very little random in my life... it's one, never-ending, calculated plan... well.... and then I had kids. ;)

Your pretty titties always make me drool, which is a little embarrassing at work....
hahahah! Thank you for making me laugh today! *Love* the visual!!

Hey there lovebugs!!

I fixed the link from my Friday night pic. I think it's working again now, thanks for letting me know.

Here are a couple more random pics, including a glimpse of my supershy rear
Random 6
Random 7

Keep on pushing toward Friday everyone!

Hey there lovebugs!!

I fixed the link from my Friday night pic. I think it's working again now, thanks for letting me know.

That is a fabulous bit of supershy that needs to be less shy. ;)

Another hit gorgeous!! Such creamy thighs!... and the super shy part we are dying to see just barely hidden...:nana::nana:.... and of course... super shy booty... WOW!!!:caning:

Those are great pictures :)
You are very sexy
Why thank you!

That is a fabulous bit of supershy that needs to be less shy. ;)
Awwww.... :kiss:

wow, your ass is just incredible.
That makes me :eek:

Always a good day when the shy bum comes out.
You make me smile, EctoJohn :kiss:

Another hit gorgeous!! Such creamy thighs!... and the super shy part we are dying to see just barely hidden...:nana::nana:.... and of course... super shy booty... WOW!!!:caning:
Mmmmmmmm go ahead and give that booty a good *smack*

A little less random

OK, I am back at it....picture series, that is. Over the last year, I have fallen in :heart::heart::heart: with bras, panties and dresses. Here's a series that has all 3...oh, and some thigh-highs, just for good measure.

The little polka-dot dress series....

LPD
LPD 1
LPD 2
LPD 3

Have a good evening, my lovelies!

OK, I am back at it....picture series, that is. Over the last year, I have fallen in :heart::heart::heart: with bras, panties and dresses. Here's a series that has all 3...oh, and some thigh-highs, just for good measure.

The little polka-dot dress series....

LPD
LPD 1
LPD 2
LPD 3

Have a good evening, my lovelies!

Little lady, you get more yummy with each picture.
I do think a nice foot massage is in order. :rose:

You might not be completely super shy based on all these pictures but you really are super cute! I love seeing all the perks and half glimpses of your face scattered through the thread. :D

Very nice picture set. If you need assistance removing anything I a more than willing to help.:devil:

Omg!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Fishnets...matching lingerie... would love to peel those poka dots off and ravish that body!

Hey there lovebugs!!

Random 6
Random 7

Oooo la la! SB likessss! Looking gorgeous as ever my dear!

Loveee the polka dot dress, the thigh highs, bra, ALL of it. Super fun and sexy! Hope you have a fantastic week dollface :kiss::heart:

Hey there lovebugs!!

Random 6
Random 7

Very sexy!

Your thread is always my first (and sometimes my last) stop here on Lit!

Awesome! Liking your dress, you look super hot :)
Thumbs up on the new av too, nothing sexier than a woman showing her bra off! lol

Judging from where that hand was going, I'd say somebody was as"super horny"as they are"super shy....is there more to this series?(please say there is more....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back