Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

MatthewVett

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Posts
3,178
Self-explanatory thread title, so what's the hottest compliment you've ever received? I just had a friend tell me I had a "porno quality" cock, which was pretty nice. Back when I did more phone sex, I had a few girls compliment my voice, basically telling me it was perfect for phone sex. That was quite the turn-on, as well.

How about you?
 
Self-explanatory thread title, so what's the hottest compliment you've ever received? I just had a friend tell me I had a "porno quality" cock, which was pretty nice. Back when I did more phone sex, I had a few girls compliment my voice, basically telling me it was perfect for phone sex. That was quite the turn-on, as well.

How about you?

"You have perfect, dick sucking lips and a long ass tongue you know how to use." :D
 
Finally hooking up with a girl I was always attracted to in H.S. are divorces were nearly the same day....finally our paths crossed, and we hooked up for a few weeks...

One night she was riding my cock.. after a good cum. We were laying naked, having a little pillow chat....my little buddy was waking up....she was stroking me and Said: "I always new you had a great cock"....
 
does bringing more than one woman to orgasm just by telling them sexy stories over the phone count? and yes, they insisted they were not "assisting" matters.

ed
 
she was limping

and i asked her what's wrong, she said "with a cock your size, what do u expect" and smiled.
 
Him telling me he loved me more than his wife... But but we are not together so what does that tell you... Hmmm... That I have pretty eyes.
 
I've gotten a lot of compliments on my voice, but I'd have to say my favorite was about my ass. A co-worker groped my ass as she was walking by and told me I had a great ass. Instant hard-on.
 
I had a woman sucking my cock , she just stopped looked at it admiringly & said " you have a gorgeous looking cock"
 
i've had several ladies ask me .... Don't You Ever Get Tired?





another one time said while I was on my knees eating her pussy good .... Damn ... you're ex wife must be really stupid to let a man with such a gifted tongue get away.
 
So this may be lame but the compliment that strokes my ego the most is when I'm told how magnetic I am. And nothing turns me on faster than a good ego stroke.
 
"You make me so wet" is I think the hottest compliment I've received.
 
A stranger asking me if I was the girl off the Flake advert.

You'd have to be a Brit who saw the ads in the eighties to get it, though.
 
No one has made me cum more than the way I cum with you


Once was enough to hear that ;-)
 
I was once told at a football watching party that a bunch of the guys voted me the girl at the party that they'd most like to see wearing nothing but a football jersey :)
 
Yesterday was full of surprising ego stroking for me, I had a half hard cock and a silly smile on my face all day.

A younger woman in her late 20's that I have talked to on & off for the last year was at the dog park, and at first she thought I was a hired dog walker.
"Sorry I didn't recognize you, you look so good tonight!"
I laughed and took it as a compliment, and then we chatted & flirted for an hour about New Year's Eve parties & hot tubs. ;)

Having my secret Litster crush hear my voice and telling me I have a delightful growl when I play...and an amazing laugh when I cum. :eek:
 
Back
Top