Still Searching

MidnightDesire

Really Really Experienced
Let me start by applauding the truly amazing people I have met here. Some of the nicest, funniest and naughtiest people I have met frequent this site, and I am lucky enough to strike up a friendship with a handful of them. Who would have thought it.

That being said, I am still yet to find someone to connect with. I don't mean the cliche love story movie connection, I mean someone I can open up to. To explore with and not be bound to specific kinks or titles. I am a huge advocate of the slow build, waiting til you know a person before giving it all to them. I like someone willing to try, to push boundaries with. I want intelligence first, as this place should thrive on intellectuals. But most of all I want imagination, as that is the centre of all of my desires.

For those of you don't know my name is Tyler, I am 24 from Sydney, Australia. I work as a graphic designer, studied film at uni, and like to keep myself fit (my love of food and decadence gets in the way sometimes).

Hope to hear from some more amazing people.

Let me start by applauding the truly amazing people I have met here. Some of the nicest, funniest and naughtiest people I have met frequent this site, and I am lucky enough to strike up a friendship with a handful of them. Who would have thought it.

That being said, I am still yet to find someone to connect with. I don't mean the cliche love story movie connection, I mean someone I can open up to. To explore with and not be bound to specific kinks or titles. I am a huge advocate of the slow build, waiting til you know a person before giving it all to them. I like someone willing to try, to push boundaries with. I want intelligence first, as this place should thrive on intellectuals. But most of all I want imagination, as that is the centre of all of my desires.

For those of you don't know my name is Tyler, I am 24 from Sydney, Australia. I work as a graphic designer, studied film at uni, and like to keep myself fit (my love of food and decadence gets in the way sometimes).

Hope to hear from some more amazing people.

...I'm in the same country at least...:)
Does that speak for me or against me...

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and a sweet way about you, so keep it up and you'll find that someone!

It's nice to see this type of post around here. Haven't been finding any good ones lately but yours definitely caught my eye :) Lots of the things you listed are things I look for here as well.

I'm Nikki, I'm 22 and I'm just graduated college in April and am figuring out what to do with my life, yay!

I'd love to talk with you and get to know you some more if you're interested. Hopefully I'll hear from you :) if not, I wish you all the luck in finding what you're looking for!

Thank you to all the well wishes and responses, nice to know there are quite a few genuine people around

It's nice to see this type of post around here. Haven't been finding any good ones lately but yours definitely caught my eye :) Lots of the things you listed are things I look for here as well.

I'm Nikki, I'm 22 and I'm just graduated college in April and am figuring out what to do with my life, yay!

I'd love to talk with you and get to know you some more if you're interested. Hopefully I'll hear from you :) if not, I wish you all the luck in finding what you're looking for!

You need to clear out your pm box

Nice I love to hear people cum as I talk dirty to them. Your mail box is full so I cant pm you.

Ha. Nikki is well worth the attention. Since this is your thread and she was responding to you, hopefully everyone else will back off for a second and let you talk to her. She's something else.

Ha. Nikki is well worth the attention. Since this is your thread and she was responding to you, hopefully everyone else will back off for a second and let you talk to her. She's something else.

It's all good, not one to be petty over a message board. The more live the better

Nice I love to hear people cum as I talk dirty to them. Your mail box is full so I cant pm you.

Well seeing as this thread is about getting to know someone and the build up before any of that, probably not the best line to open up with lol.

Midnight, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread. I only posted with the intent to talk to you. But hey, at least you're getting some good bumps :p

Well seeing as this thread is about getting to know someone and the build up before any of that, probably not the best line to open up with lol.

Midnight, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread. I only posted with the intent to talk to you. But hey, at least you're getting some good bumps :p

Quite alright, and really cannot blame the attempts. You do attract quite a bit of attention

Back