Unexpected Love

Nick watched Kia stand and stretch. Damn, she looked good, and she looked even better when she lengthened her body like that. "Okay Kia, but don't put yourself out. I will be okay without pillows. I don't want you to give up any of yours. I can just make myself comfortable here and you won't have to bother with anything."
 
Kia shook her head " I wont be putting myself out at all Nick. My bed has more than enough pillows its a king. In fact... I wouldn't mind if you crashed there if it made you more comfortable. Its huge and wed bothe be comfortable" she said knowing hed be too tall for her couch. " Or I can bunknout here if your more comfortable with that" she said.
 
"Kia, there is no way that I am kicking you out of your bed, and I don't want to climb into your bed with these dirty clothes on. I am a guest here and I will make do with the sofa." He knew that it would be a rough night on the sofa. He was taller than it was long, but he also knew that it would be difficult to be in the bed with Kia even though her intentions were innocent. Also, there was no way he was going to let her sleep on the sofa.
 
Kia shrugged and said " Good thing I own a few companies... One being a tshirt company" she smiled. She knew she had a pair of fresh boxers she had bought James for next Christmas but she wasn't giving that to them. She went to her supply closet and got both and handed them to him" Merry Christmas" she said and grinned " Your my guest and Im a good host plus im smaller so I dont mind crashing on the couch.
 
"I'll tell you what. I'll sleep in your bed if you sleep there too. No, I am not getting fresh. We will put pillows between us to make sure there is no accidental body contact. Oh, and thank you for the early Christmas present." He stood up and took his new t shirt and boxers to the bathroom to get changed. He came out in the shirt and boxers. "Ok, let's get some sleep."
 
Kia smiled and nodded " sounds good. " she grabbed the blanket handing it to him and agreed to put pillows if that made his comfortable she didn't really care about that because she knew nick was a gentleman. She brushed her teeth and tied her hair back before walking to the bedroom and leaving the door open for him to follow.

She climbed in bed and put the throw pillows down the center letting him climb in on the other side.
 
Nick followed Kia into the bedroom. He was concerned that something would happen that would mess up their blossoming friendship, but he could not have her sleep on the sofa in her own apartment. He climbed to the other side of the bed as Kia was building the pillow wall. Nick leaned over and kissed Kia on the cheek. "Goodnight Kia. Thanks for being such a great hostess." He laid down on the bed facing Kia.
 
Kia smiled and looked at him and returned the kiss on his cheek. " And thank you for being such a good friend Nick" she smiled and lay facing him. The wall between them was useless because the pillows would move because of the silk sheets but she put them there for his comfort. " Your comfortable right?" She asked yawning slightly seeing of he needed anything before bed".
 
"I am very comfortable Kia. This bed is very comfortable. Your offer to allow me to sleep here was more than generous. I appreciate it." He laid there looking at Kia. He watched her eyes flickering as she started to drift off to sleep. He wanted to kiss her again, but did not want to take the chance of ruining a good night.
 
Kia smiled as she slowly started to fall asleep. She knew it was sudden but she leaned over and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. " Night Nick" she said her eyes closing slowly she said whispering and slowly drifting to sleep.
 
Last edited:
He was surprised when she leaned over and kissed him on the lips. He looked at her and watched her fall asleep. "Good night Kia. Sleep well." He laid there awake for a while...watching Kia sleep and running through the events of the last several days. It had been a crazy five days and now here he was in her bed....nothing sexual...but he was in her bed.
 
Kia woke up the next morning seeing Nick asleep and smiled. She stretched and decided she would make them both some breakfast while he slept. She washed her face and brushed her teeth and headed to the kitchen to cook for them. She wanted to give him a nice breakfast before he left. She cooked them Sausage, pancakes and eggs and used her juicer to make fresh orange juice for them.
 
Nick finally fell asleep. He slept soundly through the night. When he woke up, he looked to the other side of the bed and saw that Kia was no longer there. He sat up in the bed. It was then that he could smell sausage cooking. He rolled out of bed, went into the bathroom. Once he was finished in there he walked into the kitchen still wearing only his new t-shirt and boxers.
 
Kia smiled seeing Nick walk into the kitchen stretching as she set the table. She put out plates for them and was almost finished " Good morning Nick have a seat" she said and finished cooking the pancakes. She put them on his plate and hers as well as some sausage.
 
"Kia, this is way too much. You did not need to make me breakfast. You have been far too nice. Letting me stay here last night was more than enough." He sat at the table across from Kia and smiled at her as she served him. She was way too nice. What fool would ever let her go?
 
Kia grinned "Im doing it because I want to Nick not because I feel I have to besides why not cook a new friend breakfast I was going to have some anyway." She giggled " No worries ok? I like being a good hostess amd crashing here isnt a big deal either to me I know you would've done the same... hopefully" she teased knowing he would.
 
"Yes, I certainly would have, but me offering to let you sleep in my bed would have been seen in a different light. A guy asking that to happen would have been seen as him making a sexual advance. I am really happy to have a new friend and I would never want that to jeopardize that. This breakfast is outstanding. Thank you so much. Great food prepared by a beautiful woman and great company.....it doesn't get much better.
 
Kia blushed and smiled. " Im sure I might have but it depends on how youd ask. Its not like you were trying to sleep with me Nick" she grinned " And ill cook you breakfast anytime you want hun just ask" she giggled taking a bite of pancakes glad he enjoyed it.
 
"How do you know I wasn't trying to sleep with you?" He laughed. "Well, actually, technically anyway, we did sleep together. We were in the same bed together, and we slept. So, we slept together." Nick continued to eat the breakfast she had made, and on top of that she had fresh squeezed orange juice. Nick looked over at her and made eye contact. "You are awesome. Thanks for all of this."
 
Kia laughed and said " I guess we did technically and im sure you'd try harder if you were" she grinned. " Did you have a good rest by the way? You looked pretty tired so I didn't want to wake you this morning"she said sipping her orange juice and smiled
 
"I have to be honest Kia. If I didn't think you were such a nice person, I might have tried something." He chuckled a little. "I slept very well thank you. You could have got me up and I would have been more than happy to help you. Although, I am not that great in the kitchen. I could have done something to help."
 
Kia grinned "Maybe im not so nice..I mean I did sell all of James things and auctioned the rest" she said and smirked."Its good you have a friend who can cook niw then isnt it? Im sure you can help next time "she giggled "You can be my sous chef"
 
"Yea, right. Who could ever think you are not nice. You got burned by some asshole and you extracted your revenge. All fair. I will gladly be your sous chef..any time." Nick stood up and moved around the table. He stood in front of Kia in only the boxers and t-shirt. "I better get going and let you get started with your day." He leaned down to Kia and kissed her lips softly.
 
Kia gasped and kissed him back softly and pulled back blushing. " Sorry..."she said looking at him and began grabbing the plates and tidying up. " I-umm im actually off for a few weeks till after Fiji so im here all day. I think I may take a ride out to visit my friend since I wasn't there for the birth then ill be back later" she smiled
 
I'm sorry Kia. Let me get the dishes.you go get ready. When I am finished with the dishes, I am going to head back, get a shower, change and head into work. I have a couple of meetings this afternoon." Nick took the dishes from her and carried them to the sink. He began to wash them. He started to regret kissing her, thinking he had ruined what had been a good time together.
 
Back
Top