Cabin in middle of the woods (ONLY Sean Renaud)

"See, was that really so bad?" Jake asked. Once Ricky had finished coming Jake stopped and washed Ricky from head to toe, then helped him out of the bath drying him off and taking him back inside.
 
Last edited:
Ricky couldn't believe he just came with another man it was surreal. He was to weak and shaken by the experience, He didn't notice Jake was helping him back into the large cabin still naked. He stopped at the door,refusing to enter; i want my clothe...get them...i am going home....*trying to make a stand*
 
Last edited:
"I already told you, you won't be needing your clothing and you're not going home. You're going to stay here until you are better able to take care of yourself. The way you were going you'd be dead or in jail inside five years."
 
Ricky pushes Jake before running in the cabin and lock the door, shaking like a leaf before looking around the cabin for his clothing. He desperately wanted to leave the cabin, looking every where for his clothes. He had no idea that Jake destroyed them long ago in the fire
 
"Let me in Ricky." Jake shouted through the door. He had an extra key if it came to that but he wanted Ricky to start trusting him and the sooner the better.
 
Ricky panic as he heard Jake unlock the door and hid under the bed. He was shaking like a leaf as he try to muffle his whimpering.
 
Jake was dissapointed but he didn't do anything about it. He didn't bother to go looking for Ricky instead he went to the kitchen and made up a pot of soup then went to start watching television while he prepared it.

It was almost twenty minutes later when the food was finally ready and he went to start eating it. There was no place for Ricky to go so there was no point in being concerned about where he was.
 
After what seem hours, Ricky slip out from under the bed and quietly walk towards Jake, his stomach growl loud enough to indicate he was there: why you did that to me? I cant find my cloths...i wanna go home *jake knew his drunk single mom had kicked him out*
 
"This is your home now. So stop talking about going anywhere, it's not going to happen." Jake didn't even turn to face Ricky. "You were thrown out of your home by your drunken whore of a mother and you aren't a very good theif."
 
Ricky wipes his tears as he hears Jake speak the truth: what do i have here, eh...just a matter of time before you trow me out! *wipes his face as he felt so vulnerable and remember he had no one in his life to take care of him*
 
"I'm never going to throw you out Ricky." He set his soup aside and pulled Ricky close for a hug. "Never, I'm going to train you so you can take care of yourself. A master thief, you'll never want anything ever again."
 
Ricky nodded as he hug him back,shaking like a leaf: i can be good...i swear just dont trow me out...*his small cock twitching as Jake hugged him, obvious Ricky wanted to please him*
 
Last edited:
"I know you can be good." Jake kept one arm wrapped around Ricky and lead him to the bed room. "Now I want you to take the pillow and bit down on it, then lean over the bed."
 
Ricky barely realize he moved till he found himself in the bedroom, pales looking at Jake whispering he wasn't gay..please i dont wanna do this...*whimpering as Jake simply begin laying him on the bed, easily positioning Ricky as he was whimpering but not resisting him as Jake took control* please...i cant...
 
"You said you can be good. This is what grateful people do to pay their debts." He spat on the head of his cock and eased it into Ricky. He reached around Ricky's waist, one hand cradling his balls the other wrapped around his cock stroking him off.
 
Ricky whimpers as he didn't want to but was too afraid be abandon. His eyes bulges out as as he felt Jake huge cock push up his ass: nooooo!!! *clutches on the bed sheets in tears: tooo big!! *shaking his head as he tries pull himself off Jake enormous head* please...nooo...!
 
Last edited:
"You will never say no to me Ricky, never." He growled into his ear, he didn't stop, he kept pushing until his balls were brushing Ricky's buttocks, then e pulled back and and did it again and again trapping Ricky between the strong grip of his hand around his cock and the hard cock pounding into his ass.
 
Ricky eyes bulges as he screams in agony as he was being fully impaled: ohhhh shit!!! *hisses as he nodded* yes...i'm sorry...James! please....not so hard! i be goood * whimpering softly under him as James began to thrust...*bites down the sheets*
 
Last edited:
"I told you to bite the pillow, and my name is Jake." Jake snarled still pumping into the young man's guts, hard and fast. "Focus on your cock, focus on the pleasure and this will go much faster for you." Jake kissed Ricky's cheek, then his neck finally settlign to nibble on his ear.
 
Ricky bite down on the pillow,his vision blurred by his tears...his body shivering as Jake showed him no mercy.he never imagine Jake cock be so enormous and doubt he be able walk again as he felt his ass being pounded
 
Jake continued to pound Ricky for a while longer finally cumming and collapsing on top of him. He was dissapointed Ricky hadn't come too though, he'd never get him to associate this with good memories any other way.
 
Ricky bite the pillow hard as teas ran down his cheeks. He never imagine he have a cock up his ass, the friction was unbearable. every time he tries pull away he found Jake reposition him. His asshole painfully raw and sore as the lube dried up long ago but Jake was far from done.

He let out a scream of agony as Jake came in his asshole for he first time, stinking his anal cavity. He was sobbing under him ,unable to move, Jake's balls stain with Ricky innocence as proof, he was a virgin.
 
"That'll do." Jake purred to Ricky clutching the smaller man against him. "Now get some sleep we'll talk more in the morning."

The next morning.

Jake slipped out of the bed and got dressed immediately heading downstairs and getting breakfast started.
 
Ricky woke up sore, slip out of bed and found a short kimono that was not long enough to cover his bare ass. It was obviously chosen to excite Jake and be expose for Jake to enjoy site of Ricky's privates. He came downstairs his manhood bare and ass, he got himself a glass of water before sitting at the table to hide himself,denying Jake a view of his private .
 
"Morning sleepy head, around here we get up with the sun. I let you sleep in last night because I know your still adjusting to things but don't expect me to make a habit of it."

Jake smirked at the kimono he'd left out, he'd honestly forgotten but that would do for now. It wouldn't be until they headed out for the day that he'd need to put on actual clothing and he did appreciate the view. He scooped eggs and bacon onto the boy's plate then brought over a basket filled with biscuits and a tub or butter and sat opposite him at the table.
 
Back
Top