Conflict of control (closed)

Patrick continued to fuck Alice in the slow, deep, steady rhythm. His cock almost came out of her pussy each time, but then slid back deep inside her.....filling her so good. His hands continued to caress her big tits and pull on her erect nipples. He loved her begging. She was almost there, and then he would fuck her the way she wanted to be fucked.
 
- "Please... harder... let me... cum...."

The needs of her body were far higher than the needs of her mind to stay in control and she moved her body to match his rhythm as well as rub her breasts against his hands. The way he pulled on her nipples was nice, as they craved to be rolled, pulled and pinched. If he got more rough with them she wouldn't mind at all...

But the first priority was her burning pussy.

- "Please..."
 
Patrick mauled her tits as he started to fuck her harder. His hands dug into her flesh....his fingers pulling the nipples harder....his cock slammed into her pussy deeper and HARDER....his balls slapping against her.

"Is this what you want? You want me to fuck you like this? You want my cock buried in your hot cunt and my hands abusing your tits? You want to be mine, don't you? You want to be my slut....say it."
 
- "Yes... Yes... Yes..."

She moaned to him as he fucked her harder, used her harder. At first just in response to the fuck and not to his words.

- "yes... I... yours... anything..."

She moaned, needing an orgasm
 
He continued to slam into her cunt....giving her what she needed. He was going to make sure that she belonged to him. "I want you to cum on my cock you slut. Cum all over it. Cum like never before, because you have never been fucked like this before. DO IT."
 
Alice came hard... although his words, desire or permission had nothing to do with it. It was just the need of her body and the things he did to her pussy and breasts. But it did strengthen his control over her. A loud moan filled the bathroom, and a moment later they both heard the sounds of a crying child.
 
Patrick pinned Alice against the wall and kissed her hard and deep before he let her go take care of her child. While she was with her baby, Patrick got dressed and headed home .... Tomorrow would be here soon and he needed sleep before work.
 
It was a very conflicting feeling when Alice realized Patrick was gone for the night. Relief... but also disappointment as he could do things to her body that no one else had done. But when she found her bed again, she collapsed and fell asleep in mere moments.

The next morning came way too quick and tired she got dressed again. A normal, decent outfit but as always very gentle to her sensitive breasts. Then she went to work, hoping the day would be as normal as could be with Patrick in charge
 
Patrick slept well, and got up early the next morning. He got ready for work and headed in early. He got started on his work, and was well into his day when Alice showed up. He watched her walk into her office...smiling at the fact that she ignored him when she walked by.

Patrick waited a couple of minutes and then he walked into her office and closed the door behind him. He held out his hand. "Give me your panties."
 
As 'always' there was a slight hesitation but then without a word Alice reached under her skirt and peeled off her panties and gave them to him. Already her body was reacting to the control he showed over her in a very different way than her mind reacted to it.

- "Good morning Patrick"
 
"Good morning Alice. I hope you slept well.... and the baby too. You will no longer wear panties to work. I will do random checks to make sure that you are in compliance with my order. If you are not then there will be a release of some video. "

Patrick went back to his desk and put Alice's panties in his desk drawer. He worked through the remainder of the day... not paying any attention to Alice. As he was getting ready to leave, Patrick walked into Alice's office, closed the door behind him and said, "did you have a nice day, slut? What are your plans for tonight?"
 
Unlike Patrick... Alice constantly paid attention to Patrick. At every moment of the day she expected he would come to her office again and humiliate her in some way or the other. It made it very hard to get things done.

- "It... it was alright.. No.. no plans.... other than... what you have... in mind for me...?"

She stuttered the words as she looked at him
 
"Tell me what you would like me to have planned for you tonight. Give me an idea of what you would want. He watched her face for a reaction. The, while waiting for her response he walked behind her desk and slid her skirt up a little.... His fingers sliding up the front of her thighs.
 
- "To... to... get fucked by you on my bed and lick your cock clean after?"

She tried, rather innocent, hoping he wouldn't include the babysitter again. Being under his control was bad... but being with another girl still made her feel even worse. She feared Patrick would have much more naughty plans for her
 
"Alice, that is so boring. We can do that any night. I thought you would be much more adventurous than that. I must say that I am disappointed. Perhaps we should not even get together tonight. Maybe I will find someone who is more exciting than you."
 
She nodded to him.

- "If you think that would be best..."

Of course she hoped that if it was his call, she would not get in any trouble with it... they also knew she would do anything he told her
 
"Of course, you know that if I am going to find someone else that there is a very good chance that some videos might slip into the wrong hands. So. If you are okay with that, so am I." He paused for a moment and then turned to leave her office.
 
- "No...! I eh.. what would you like us to do?"

Alice quickly stopped him from leaving while trying to come up with a suggestion he might like, but finding it very hard to think of something he would like better than fucking her.

- "We could... maybe watch a movie in the cinema... perhaps something more naughty than I would normally watch."

She suggested as the town had a couple of xxx cinemas, she had never been to one so had little idea of what exactly went on there compared to normal cinemas.
 
"Ok. You pick the movie and I will meet you there." Patrick left and waited for the phone call from Alice as to which theatre they were going to. Alice called him and said that she had chose the Ritz Theatre. Patrick showed up about 10 minutes after the time they agreed to meet. It was intentional. He got to leave Alice standing in front of it alone. When he got there, Patrick told Alice to go up and buy their tickets. When she came back, he just started to walk in, allowing Alice to give the tickets to the ticket-taker. Patrick found seats about halfway down in the middle of the row. They sat down and waited for the show to start. "So, how is your babysitter tonight?"
 
Alice hadn't been sure if going to a normal movie was something Patrick would allow but she tried it and met no objection to that plan... still she had decided to pick a movie that had some steamy love scenes in hopes of making Patrick happy.

She also wore a sexy dress... although not anything as slutty as the 5 outfits she had bought for him the other day. This was a beautiful blue dress with a long split that almost reached all the way to her thighs. It gave very easy access to any place Patrick might want to touch without having to remove it. And of course there weren't any bra or panties in the way.

- "She is working a lot of overtime with you constantly keeping me busy and my husband still in the hospital."

She answered his question, quietly so the few people that were present wouldn't figure out she was here with a guy that wasn't her husband
 
"So tell me Alice. Do you know what is on the videos that I found? I know you have some idea, but do you really know what your husband was doing behind your back?" Patrick was not being quiet as he talked to Alice. He didn't care if anyone else heard him.

"What would make you stay with him? Did he treat you that good that you would want to stay with him and let him go around and do anything that he wanted with whatever young girls he wanted? Your babysitter is on a bunch of those tapes and you leave her alone with your child."

The movie started and Patrick sat back. He slid the hem of her dress up, but did not touch her. He wanted to see what, if anything she had in mind for tonight. He wanted to see how much progress he had made with her.
 
Alice blushed as Patrick started with this new subject of conversation and nervously glanced around to see if anyone paid attention to it.

- "I... He... He can be rough and cruel... with needs that I won't or can't give him... but to me... he has been generous and kind. He is the reason of my position at the company and my wealth and child..."

There were things in life that were more important than sex, but many of course would not find those things very positive: Money... wealth... power. She didn't stop him as Patrick started his exploration and the guy could easily find out she wasn't wearing any panties.

- "Sandra... is a good girl and I trust her with... she wouldn't do anything... but at times I am relieved that my husband does things with her instead of with me..."
 
"Perhaps we should discuss those things that he does to her at some point. It will give me an idea of things you don't like." He leaned back to watch the movie for a while. He wasn't interested in the movie. He just wanted to see what Alice was interested in doing tonight....if anything.
 
Alice bit her lip, nervous that Patrick would use that kind of knowledge against her rather than that it offered protection. Of course he already knew some of them by now and already had forced her to do some anyway. Blowjobs she found humiliating... swallowing was gross... sex with another woman was not what she liked... anal was not good... and more than once her husband had suggested including one of his male friends in the bed, fucking her at the same time of letting him fuck her while her husband just watched.

And then there had been the time he had forced her onto the bed and had restrained her. He had been way too rough with her then, grabbing her flesh hard enough to leave marks, wrapping his hands around her throat while he fucked her as some sex doll. That time he had really scared her and had she been ready to leave him. But he was rich and powerful.

When she had first met him as a simple and young model, she had been a lot more willing to his desires. But with the wedding ring and the power it granted that had changed.

With Patrick Alice was not going to make a first move, so if he wanted any fun, the ball was in his court.
 
Patrick could see that he had Alice thinking. It was so obvious that all she could do was think about her husband and all of the things he had done to her and to his little girlfriends. His plan was working. She was becoming completely encompassed with thoughts of what he could do with her and to her. She knew what she had from her husband and what she didn't like. She was concerned about what Patrick would choose to do to her. Patrick slid a hand under her skirt and ran his fingers over her inner thighs.
 
Back
Top