Bollywood & Indian Girls

Stopokochac

Literotica Guru
IDK about you guys, but I would love to see more stories about Bollywood girls. I was honestly surprised that there were no stories about Shilpa Shetty or Radhika Apte. And the couple I found about Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukane weren't that good.
I'd like to see more Bollywood stories.

And I'd also like to see more stories about Indian girls falling in love with white men. I'm tired of these "Indian girl gets blackmailed" or "Indian girl fucks black man"
Same with Muslim girl stories. Most of them are so degrading. I mean, if you're into that, that's fine, but I'd like to see more stories about Indian and Muslim girls falling in love and having normal sex.

Also, just because I don't wanna make a separate threat, I'm tired of people giving men these unrealistic dick sizes. The average dick size is between 5 and 6 inches people. I like the story to feel realistic, so as soon as I see "10 inch dick" it ruins the whole story for me.

Also, more uncircumcised men would be nice.

Okay, that's it. Thanks for reading.

IDK about you guys, but I would love to see more stories about Bollywood girls. I was honestly surprised that there were no stories about Shilpa Shetty or Radhika Apte. And the couple I found about Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukane weren't that good.

And I'd also like to see more stories about Indian girls falling in love with white men. I'm tired of these "Indian girl gets blackmailed" or "Indian girl fucks black man"
Same with Muslim girl stories. Most of them are so degrading. I mean, if you're into that, that's fine, but I'd like to see more stories about Indian and Muslim girls falling in love and having normal sex.

Also, just because I don't wanna make a separate threat, I'm tired of people giving men these unrealistic dick sizes. The average dick size is between 5 and 6 inches people. I like the story to feel realistic, so as soon as I see "10 inch dick" it ruins the whole story for me.

Did you check my stories ?

Yes one of them is non con.

But the rest 2 are about indian girl having a one night stand with no blackmail in it .

Please let me know if you have any feedback both negative and positive about it ?

You may like the erotica of Emme Hor. It's not Bollywood, but it's not that different. She uses bits of Malay and Korean culture. More East and Southeast Asian Erotica.

Look up "Emme Hor Smutpunk" on your search engine of this link doesn't work. EMME HOR

Last edited:
Whatever happened to good ol fashioned descriptive words? Big, meaty, thick, etc. Specific penis sizes, no matter if its average or exaggerated as well as specific breasts sizes ("she was a 34 DD cup") are a huge turnoff for me. I think its meh.

I don't understand it myself. I love Indian girls. The colour of their skin, hair and eyes turns me on. There are tons of them where I live.

There are times when I wish I could go back forty years and date or marry one. Maybe even an affair for the experience.

Yet I walk past stories about Indian women. The second I see an Indian name, click, it goes off. That turns me off for some reason. I've never been able to figure the reason out.

The mind is a peculiar thing. :confused:

Last edited:
Back