Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning AP, hope all is well

Surprising upbeat... I’ve been asked to go and inspire kids at a local school which I am thrilled about because I think London gets a lot of this sort of thing... and I think posh schools get a lot of this sort of thing but kids in state schools in the Midlands probably get slightly more traditional stereotypes reinforced... although that might be me reinforcing my own stereotype there ;)

Ruth: I like you. But that has to be one of the most demeaning, insulting phrases in current usage.

It’s unfortunately one of those phrases we say without thinking... and quite right on calling it out.

I’ve used it without thinking, normally when referring to myself - but then we all know I’m a man, I showed my massive cock and everything

But yes, manning the fuck up is difficult sometimes, even for me with my wacking great manly cock... have I mentioned my cock? :heart:

It’s unfortunately one of those phrases we say without thinking... and quite right on calling it out.

I’ve used it without thinking, normally when referring to myself - but then we all know I’m a man, I showed my massive cock and everything

But yes, manning the fuck up is difficult sometimes, even for me with my wacking great manly cock... have I mentioned my cock? :heart:

Hands in the air. Sorry for causing offence.

Felt a bit of a dick calling it out, but it is one phrase that really irks me. thank you guys ... :heart:

Can we have a love-in now??

Life is too short folks. This is a great gang to belong to, please don't spoil it

No one’s spoiling it - we’re still a great gang, you know how I can tell? We can call each other out on stuff and see past it :heart:

Proper friends say it like it is, and even if you disagree - you still love em, :kiss:

Although I will say - I do agree with it being called out. I can be lazy with language, it’s good when that’s challenged, xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back