my "Hangout"

WOW...
Ling you were really busy posting.

You must be well
Good Morning Hun:kiss::kiss:
I do post whenever I have Time for it ;) but I might have to leave a little earlier for Work today coz the Roads are all icy :eek: ~ anyway have a Happy Hump Day:)

Well in looks like the room stayed in place... so if you a few 100 yards of good strung rope just drop me a note

It is good that you get playtime

hugs

old borg fred
Good Morning Fred:kiss: Iam glad you felt good enough to come and post;)
No I dont have that much Rope on Hand most of the Time just a little bit
and some Ties out of the Closet if I (we) need more;):D
Wishing you a half decent Day muahhh

Be a happy humper as you're walking the streets! :D

tumblr_myn1981TJN1ssrscqo1_400.gif

Good morning beautiful. :rose::kiss::heart:
Good Morning Tom:kiss::kiss:
Hey that looks like some good exercise for Hump Day or any other Day;):D
couldnt do that today for sure coz its so damn icy out :(

Just a quick Good Morning to you :kiss::rose: before I go out in the -30C Windchill brrrrr

1.1293036652.frozen-man.jpg

Just a reminder, Ling . . . with that windchill, be sure to wear proper headgear!!

Just a quick Good Morning to you :kiss::rose: before I go out in the -30C Windchill brrrrr
oh no that cold :eek: and I thought I could leave my Pantyhose off pretty soon :( Good Morning P J :kiss::kiss: hope you not freezing your Butt off ;):)

Good Morning Hun:kiss::kiss:
I do post whenever I have Time for it ;) but I might have to leave a little earlier for Work today coz the Roads are all icy :eek: ~ anyway have a Happy Hump Day:)

I have an extra bedroom for you if you want some warmer weather

Happy Mid day Thursday Ling !

Hope you are staying safe and warm. Our weather forecast is saying the NC mountains could see snow Sunday morning. I am planning a day trip top Asheville just so I can play in the snow. if I could tempt Investor to join me we might play in something else :)

Happy Mid day Thursday Ling !

Hope you are staying safe and warm. Our weather forecast is saying the NC mountains could see snow Sunday morning. I am planning a day trip top Asheville just so I can play in the snow. if I could tempt Investor to join me we might play in something else :)
Good Morning back to you T4T:rose:
well I hope you do get enough Snow so that you will be able to enjoy a whole Weekend playing in the Snow ~ good Luck:)

Back