Life as the Game (Closed)

Kylila couldn't believe how real this all felt as she felt everything that surrounded her, it almost seemed more real than the life she used to know. The cool breeze that flowed in the room would cause her skin to break out in chills as it hit her naked flesh. In those few moments she had actually forgotten that this is all just game, feeding off the reality of what's about to happen.

"Isn't that something that most men like Daddy?"

She grinned and kissed her way up to her fathers' neck as she became more comfortable with the situation. This is something she hasn't done before, let alone have some control over the way she'll be taken.

Another moment or two of teasing Josephine some more, Kylila slowly started to push down onto her cock and trembling as it stretched her open. She didn't take the time to fully register that she is a virgin as she worked to get her father in deeper.

Though once she broke through the thin barrier, Kylila froze and tensed up from the slight pain it had caused. It wasn't anything too horrible, but it did shock her and she had a hard time adjusting to having her father fully inside of her.
 
She giggled for a moment at Kylila's question.

"Mmm, yes they do dear, but not too much teasing."

She groaned softly as she felt those wet folds beginning to wrap around her tip. The sensation alone sent shivers up her spine for a moment. However she did her best not to move, letting Kylila be in charge for now.

Her hands grasped at her daughter's shoulder as more of her shaft was taken. She moaned softly as she was embraced tightly by the newly deflowered passage, wiggling a bit beneath Kylila. She did her best not to rush Kylila, though that might be later.

"So tight my dear....so wonderful...."
 
Kylila tried to not take too long to adjust, knowing that most males couldn't last for too long and she didn't think that Josephine would be any different. Then again, the changes could have had a hand in that for all she knew, allowing for prolonged sex.

With the support of her shaky arms and trembling legs, she lifted up enough to start moving again. She had no real way of knowing how fast her father would like it, not that it mattered too much. She was too shaky to go too fast, though her hips rolled and ground onto her cock, rubbing her clit against the soft pelvis.

"I'm going to cum Daddy.... I can't hold it back..."
 
Josephine wasn't sure what all the game had changed, or maybe it was just because this was her first time having sex here. Whatever it was, she was fast approaching her own climax.

Her hands hand moved down to Kylila's legs, holding on for support, her sweet moans filling the air. She was nearing her own peak as her daughter stated she was as well.

"Oohh..Me too..."

She moaned and then cried out as she arched a bit from the bed, her hands tightening on Kylila's thighs. Kylila was rewarded with her father's hot seed erpting up into her, calling out in pleasure.

"Kylila!"

She panted softly as she soon came down from her high, her hands moving to grasp gently on her daughter's face and pull her into a soft kiss.
 
Kylila wasn't sure of what to expect in those next few moments as they came together. Her ex had never came inside of her and along with everything else, she was feeling the explosion for the first time. The heat of her fathers seed filling her made her dizzy and overwhelmed with sensations.

"Daddy..."

She whispered just as she was pulled into a kiss and laid on top of Josephine, refusing to move as she savored every possible moment she could.
 
Josephine smiled for a moment as she wrapped her arms gently around Kylila, just holding her. Even thought it might have only been a few short hours since the accident, she was tired out. She had had a lot of excitement for one day, and ending it like this seemed just right.

"Sweet dreams my dear."

She kissed her daughter one last time before drifting off to sleep.

-----

Josephine woke up early just as the sun was supposed to be rising in the game. She yawned softly as she opened her eyes slowly. It took a moment to realize she was in bed with another. She smiled as she kissed Kylila's cheek softly before getting out of bed gently so as to not disturb her.

She wasn't sure if Kylila wanted to head out to do her quest immediately, or sometime later. In the meantime, she was going to explore exactly what all she could do here in the Castle with the building Mechnisms she had from the workbench.

Deciding not to wear the Vault suit today, she took a quick peek of the clothing she had already made to wear. It was an assortment of different outfits, which took her awhile before deciding to finally wear a little outfit she had created only a day before getting pulled into the game. It had started as a joke when she had been a guy, but for some reason she thought it was cute on her. She also noticed that the game seemed to block any signs of being a she male, the outfits making all outward appearences as female.

She was able to bring up the menu for building, using her hands to flip throuh the various components. If anyone had been watching her, they would have thought she was just moving her hand through the air for no reason.
 
The day had been long and very exhausting for her, though she didn't fall asleep as quickly as Josephine did. Staying awake thinking about the days events while watching her father sleep. Part of her was almost afraid to sleep only to wake up in the other world again. A world where she honestly didn't fit into very well, hidden from most everyone other than school and work. Here in this world however, people actually noticed her and in their own way cared about her and that is one of the biggest reasons she played the game so much.

Watching her father sleep though, she wondered why things changed him so much and why he disappeared for a time. The things that surrounded her now didn't make much sense to her, but her father seemed to understand it all. After a time she did fall asleep to her random thoughts, even curious to know if she'll get pregnant now or if this world allowed such things. She shrugged it off for now figuring that out later as there wasn't much she can do about it now.

When she did sleep, it was a hard, deep sleep and one she clearly needed. There were subtle sounds within the room from Josephine roaming around and doing her thing, though it ultimately woke Kylila up after a while. Though she didn't get out of bed right away and for a moment watched Josephine until she noticed something different in her vision. For some reason it wasn't there yesterday, but by where the map is was a small icon that blinked.

"I Wonder where that dang yellow brick road is..."

She mostly spoke to herself though she was sure that Josephine heard her as she laughed to herself. Watching what Josephine was doing, Kylila shrugged and figured she'd try it out as well. Laying on the bed her fingers reached up and in her eyes, touched the highlighted icon. It had the news from the guild, various things that people have found through out their travels yesterday. Also it had a list of her garb, crafting abilities and a few other tid bits which would be helpful in the long run.

"Hmmm intriguing."

Shaking her head with some confusion as to why it's just now showing up, she picked out an outfit from the garb, some random drop she had gotten. The game typically didn't have anything 'decent' to wear and gave her little choice on the appearance. When she put it on it turned out looking more like a jeanie outfit that some caster would wear and she was embarrassed by it, but it is something she'll learn to get used to. She kept the shoulder pads off for now, leaving just the bra like top the way it is.

"Well, what do you think Daddy?"

She did a little turn to show it off, though her cheeks were burning bright red.
 
She had found plenty of new furniture, decorations, and other stuff in her workshop, but she just didn't know what to build yet. A feeling at the back of her mind was this was more permanent than she wanted to believe, but there was always hope things could change. So she just spent her time changing between the catergories as she examined each item.

She exited the building space when she noticed that Kylila wanted her attention. She smiled for a moment when the new outfit was shown off, liking it very much.

"It's very cute on you. It brings out your eyes nicely."

She smiled and moved to her daughter, hugging and kissing her lightly for a moment.

"I've noticed most of the outfits are more geared for combat, but I think I might be able to create something for you that's not armor."

She paused for a moment, becoming a little more serious. She reached up and cupped Kylila's cheek in her hand.

"Do you regret what we did?"
 
Kylila stood there for a moment accepting the hugs and kissing while listening to what she was saying. Her fingers lightly traced up and down Josephines' arms, up to her neck and ear. When she was about to respond to the mention of new garb, the question caught of her guard for a moment.

"I... I'm not sure what to think honestly. I do not regret it, that much I know."

She paused and looked down shyly and admired the outfit Josephine wore, tracing the outline swelling of her breast.

"I do have concerns though... Like.. ... "

She wasn't quite certain of how to say or ask what she wanted without sounding too overly rude, then again she did need to know. In her own world most men leave under certain situations, some do like their one night stands.

"I know that your my father and all, but I don't want this to be just a fling... and... What will happen if I'm capable of bearing children... Will you abandon me?"
 
She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling Kylila's fingers trace along her arms and upwards. Hearing that she had no regrets, her eyes opened once more to look at her daughter, a soft smile on her face.

She listened to her words, noting the concern in her words and voice. Her chest rose and fell softly with her breathing as she considered the question for a moment. That was an interesting concept that she raised of bearing children. The only games she knew of such things happening were family sims, and this was not that. However it seemed things were getting more and more blended with them.

She moved her hand down to her daughter's chin and tilted her head up to look into her eyes. She kissed her lightly for a moment before responding.

"No, I would not abandon you if such a thing did occur. You are my family and it would be wrong of my to do such a thing. I will take care of my sweet daughter, no matter what."
 
Kylila smiled towards things that were being said, nothing in the tone or the look in her fathers eyes indicated that she was lying. And with all the strange memories, Kylila knew that she can trust her father.

"Ok Daddy, I will try not to ruin this with over thinking things."

She leaned in and kissed her with her tongue teasing lightly over her fathers lips and grinned.

"One day at a time right?"

Sounding a little more cheerful and kissed her one more time before pulling back a little, holding her hands and got a better look at the outfit Josephine had on.

"I love your outfit by the way, it looks good on you. All my clothes make me look slutty... like this one."
 
She giggled for a moment at the teasing kisses.

"Of course, one day at a time."

She smirked for a moment as she looked at her own outfit and then Kylila's.

"Thank you. I do think you look nice in yours."

She grinned and gave her daughter a little twirl and pulled her back against her, sliding an arm around her waist. She blew teasngly on Kylila's elf before whispering.

"Maybe daddy likes to see her daughter look slutty."

She tickled Kylila's sides teasingly before a moment before pulling away.

"I can try and make you some other outfits if you want me to, for when you aren't out and killing stuff."
 
Kylila giggled and squirmed around from being highly ticklish, not really given a chance to respond in that moment. When she pulled away, Kylila still giggled and panted softly for a moment.

"Some every day clothes would be nice. Most of what I have is costumes or armor."

She grinned and laid out a few outfits on the bed, all skimpy and some were bikini style 'armor' or costumes. Strangely enough she caught some costumes from the other game she played. A school girl outfit, much like Josephines, a sexy maid and a few others.

"But, if you like me looking slutty, then what I have now is the way to go..."

She laughed and dug some bottled mead and a few snacks from her back pack, offering Josephine some of it.

"Is there anything special you want to do today? All I have planned is heading out for that quest mob, which most likely will be time consuming camp out. So, I'm in no real hurry."
 
She watched Kylila lay out the outfit on the bed, looking them over. It was a nice little collection she had.

"I really didn't have any plans for myself. I was thinking I might see if things could look a little bit better here, but that's about it."

She smiled and shook her head for a moment at the offered meal. She was a little hungry, but decided that could wait til later.

"Have you decided where you are going to stay yet? With Daddy, or at the guild castle? I'm good with whichever you decide."

She took a seat as the sounds from above told her the rest of the settlement was waking up. She would have to change the stairs going from inside to outside if any privacy was to be had. After all, the only stairs she had put in were was a few feet away from the bed.
 
She put the few outfits away into what suddenly seemed like a never ending pack, when she looks in it now it had more stuff in it than what she originally put into it. Just another thing for her to question and figure out later on in life.

"Honestly, I haven't thought about it much. I like the comforts that the castle provides, but it can be pretty cluttered with people."

After putting her things away, cleaning up her the little mess of her things, Kylila laid back down on the bed, eating an apple. She looked in the side view of her map and the flashing icon, seeing new messages popping up from the guild. Luckily it was small enough that it didn't interfere with seeing everything else normally.

"I tend to be a loner really, to many people around all the time kind of brings out the anxiety a little. Too much drama sometimes and lots of demands."

She reached up and like before, tapped on the icon out of curiosity and did some searching. Her fingers flicking in the air as she scrolled through the menu. Sure enough her suspicions were correct, more of the other game has poured into this one. In the other game were able to buy what are known as dimensions, basically a piece of whatever zone and create what you wanted from it. Of course, to explain all that to someone else would make her sound a little crazy.

"I'm sure I'll find my own little corner of the world and of course you'll have access to it anytime you want to visit."

Kylila tapped on one of the key symbols to a place that she has already created, mostly out of curiosity to see how different it is with the changes of everything else. A door popped up in the middle of the room and she glanced at it, almost surprised it was a door of all things. On the top frame of the door it had the title of the dims name that she used for it.

"Would you like to come take a peek? It is something I created a while back for some contest that I didn't win."
 
She smiled and listened as she watched her daughter go about putting things away. She understood the need for privacy from time to time.

"Of course my dear. I do not want to make you any more unfortable than you wish to be. Even I value my privacy from time to time."

She pulled out a large chunk of cooked mirklurk meat, which looked like a large piece of steak. The taste was a little on the fishy side, with a hint of tangy inessential to it. She was halfway through it when Her daughter made a door appear out of nowhere.

"That's a neat trick sweetie. If it is something you made, I would love to see it."

She quickly finished her meal before standing up, waiting for Kylila to lead the way.
 
The door frame read 'hell is where the party is' and she she stood up to open the door and the first thing they see is a huge tavern with plants that seem to glow. The sky is blacken to make the plants brighter, bright green leaf pads lead a path up the stairs and into the tavern. Loud music can be heard from high above the tavern and when Josephine looks up she'll see a maze like path leading up into the sky.

It was a bit more realistic that Kylila had expected, giant flytrap pods were moving and snapping at each other, trees and bushes were moving in the cool breeze. The tavern had a few statues that looked like they were having a bar fight, tables of food along one wall, a couple more statues playing a dice game. Upstairs had seperate rooms and passed out drunk statues holding mugs of beer.

When they go out to the back and elevator pad went up high above the tavern and she got on it with Josephine, It lead to a full bar without any walls so the view wouldn't be taken away which. The barkeep was active and waved to Kylila and Josephine, she noticed that it was a full bar where before it was just weak beer. The tables had cups of mead and food on them, she picked up one of the mugs and took a drink out of curiosity and it was very strong.

More statues were around the bar area, one was underneath a huge keg like it was drinking straight from the tap, a few passed on the floor and tables. A bunch were on a stage like area with a made up band. Kylila was slightly shocked that they were not alive, then again they weren't npcs or anything only statues of skeletons, werewolfs and a few other creatures.

"What do you think so far? It goes up further, above the water falls over there."

Kylila took Josephine to the cliff side where a long table was and floating rocks with different colored beams of light reflecting off them. The rocks also had lightning coming from them as they spun in the air and a few different paths that lead to other areas from the bar.
 
She was taken by surprise when she followed Kylila through the door. The entire thing was almost overwhelming. Even as she followed her daughter, it took a few moments for everything to sink in. She wondered what the deal was with all the statues. It was creative, but not very livable for much.

She did wave back to the barkeep, a little surprised to see some one willing to be among the chaos here. She gave a little giggle at the question.

"It's different. And what is up with all the statue?"

She tilted her head for a moment, watching the rocks danced. She watched the little show for a few moments before looking to her daughter.

"Well, you might as well show me all of it. No sense leaving it unfinished."

She grinned and pinched Kylila's ass playfully.
 
"They really serve no purpose other than for humor. In some ways, I'm kind of surprised they are not alive... Maybe the changes haven't caught up to them. I'm seeing a few things that weren't there yesterday, like my guilds chat."

Kylila was talking about things like they were, no longer really afraid of sounding silly anymore. After last night with her father, things were different and she was more relaxed about the situation they were all in.

"The rest is mostly eye candy, the bar up in the trees and tavern are main attractions. But I would love to show you around."

Kylila thought about it for a moment, wondering if she should start over and take her on a grand tour, or just continue. Figuring they were already up here, might as well continue. They up a few paths that zig zagged high in the air, some of the paths were made of logs with the bright green leaf pads as walls. Other areas had the fly trap heads for boarders along the paths, a couple lead to scenic areas that over looked what rest of the zone looked like. Another scenic view of the waterfalls up close with the floating rocks right above your head.

When they got the cliff, she would notice that a tunnel slide went down one of the waterfalls, though Kylila for now ignored it and kept going to the top. Up top were a couple camping areas with tents, around a huge boulder a tiny hut was a breeding home for the fly trap pods. Lastly, up even higher on a boulder was a cobwebed covered ship with a few bodies encased in webbing hanging from the branches. No spiders however, giving the appearance that perhaps a spider did lurk in the area.

"The view up here is pretty awesome and it wasn't easy to make the path either. Took me forever. The ship has a plank if you want to jump down. Or we can go back and go down the slide. Both are fun."
 
Josephine followed after her daughter, enjoying two views, watching her daughter from behind and enjoying the view of Kylila's home. her little space was a sight to behind, with many interesting sights. She had noticed the slide as well, thinking it looked like fun to do.

She looked at the ship for a few moments, before laughing at her daighter's sugestion of the slide. She grinned and winked playfully for a moment.

"Are you sure you aren't trying to another view of your daddy's breasts, since I am wearing a white blouse."

She just smiled and smacked her daughter's ass lightly for a moment. She turned and ran to the slide, wheeing as she flew down the slick surface.
 
Considering what Kylila was wearing, it would show off a lot more when wet than her fathers white shirt. Though, she stuck her out and said "Maybe" just as Josephine took off running for the slide. Kylila stood on the ship for a moment, looking at the plank that reached out, naturally it made her dizzy and queasy as she looked over the ledge. Though, her curiosity had gotten the best of her, in both games neither one had death from falling. Josephine had the protection from the slide, so that wouldn't kill her no matter what. But a straight down drop.....

Kylila knew this drop would be safe, she had planned it that way, altered it so it wouldn't hit any cliff side rocks on the way down. With a deep breath, she closed her eyes and took the step that had her free falling into the air. She wanted the scream out as the rush flooded her, yet she couldn't find the voice to make any sound as she fell. Within moments she landed into the lake, finding it so much deeper than it used to be and she still almost hit the bottom.

Though she found out the answer to her question that falling, at least in here, didn't kill you otherwise that would have hurt more than it did. When reaching the top of the water, she took a moment or two as the rush crashed into her, laughing slightly at what she just did and couldn't believe that she actually did it.

Her outfit almost fell off as she got out of the water next to Josephine, the silk material leaving nothing at all to the imagination as it clung like a second skin. Just for fun, Kylila made it obvious that she was looking at her fathers breasts, going as far as teasingly licking her lips to make it a bit more exaggerated.

"What did you think? Did the slide work okay with all the changes?"
 
As she expected, the slide dumped her out in the shallow portion of the lake. She went under a little bit before surfacing just in time to watch Kylila come free falling in to the water. She laughed for a moment before moving where she could stand up, the water coming to her waist. As she thought, her blouse became completely see-through, her nipples swollen and perky from the cool water.

"The slide worked just fine."

She grinned for a moment seeing what her daughter was doing, using an arm to pretend to cover her breasts. With her other hand, she reached out and slid it behind Kylila's neck, pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss. After a few moments, she broke the kiss and giggled.

"Naughty, naughty."
 
Kylila was left breathless after the kiss, leaving her to want more and it showed within her eyes. Though she did smile a little after hearing Josephine saying how naughty she was.

"I can be more naughty if you want me to be... Daddy..."

Kylila kissed her again, pulling her in just as deep and passionate while her fingers worked to undo the buttons on her fathers shirt.

Kylila had no idea where this was coming from, it could be the setting that the dimension gave off, or that they were both soaking wet and practically naked. In either case, she knew she wanted more of what happened last night. There was a faint flush to her cheeks, indicating that she still had some shyness still and she truly didn't know what she would do once got Josephines shirt off. For the moment, Kylila went with the flow of things, doing what felt right to her.
 
She mmmed into the kiss, enjoying the taste of her daughter. She playfully batted at Kylila's hands as she tried to unbutton her shirt, but she didn't stop her. She finally reached down, resting one hand on Kylila's hip as her other hand reached up, undoing the top part of Kylila's outfit.

She broke the kiss softly, nibbling gently along her daughter's jaw to her ear, tugging softly with her teeth.
 
Kylila grinned and giggled as her father played a little, in the end however, she either gave up or Kylila won the tiny battle. No matter the reason, Kylila pushed the shirt down off her shoulders and very lightly scraped her nails on the swell of her breasts.

"Before.... this goes too far... We can go inside.. on a soft bed, warmth from the fire place..."

Though it wasn't all that cold outside, but where they stood right now the only thing at their feet was the dirt path. Not that Kylila was complaining and she was more than willing to keep going where they stood. Josephine on the other hand could easily bend Kylila over the fence that went around the house, or take her back into the lake. Little Things that Kylila would have never thought of.
 
Back
Top