Primal Urges (Closed for Aussie_Wolf)

"I'm not sure yet," You know those times where the fridge is filled with food, but you don't feel like taking the time to actually make the food? That was the mood Sam was currently in.

Turning her head from the fully stocked fridge, she looked over at her brother, she once again took in his current state of dress and noticed how it made him look. He reminded her of one of those male swim suit or underwear models she would read in magazines. She blushed a little. David was cute, handsome even, she just never really noticed as much as she was now. Tearing her eyes away from him, she had meant to just look down, but her eyes landed on his package.

Suddenly, there were not so sisterly thoughts coming to her mind as his boxer briefs (I don't remember what he was wearing lol) did nothing to hide his semi erection. Such as, what would have happened if she hadn't moved her hands? Her face started turning even redder and she closed the door to the refrigerator.

"We could just order something," She quickly moved over to the counter and grabbed a random takeout menu. Opening it she acted as if she was reading it. She leaned forward onto the counter, her little ass pushed out. Again her skirt rode up, and it was made even worse as she bent forward. Her hips swayed a bit, making her tail swish.

Sam might have been convincing that she was distracted at the list of food she was reviewing- had she not been holding the menu upside down.
 
David saw his sister in the fridge and again admired her ass. Damn with that tail in it made her skirt ride up just enough to give him a view of the bottom of her cheeks. Why did it have to be stiff and curled that way. Why couldn't it just be floppy or something then her skirt would just fall over it. (Okay took a little liberty there lol)

As he walked in she turned from the fridge and he saw her blush. He wondered why, she had seen him like this all day then her eyes glanced down and she went as red as a fire engine and she closed the fridge moving over to the counter muttering something about ordering something for dinner.

David groaned as her movements caused her ass to sway moving the tail from side to side and the skirt to ride up. Then she leaned over the counter and her pussy came into view. She continued to wiggle her butt and David almost came in his underwear then and there. Her tail swished from side to side as her pussy lips seemed to talk to him. He could even see juices leaking from her and knew she was excited. So she was not as turned off by this as she made out to be.

He wondered what he should do. Make a bold move or try to play it off and keep his promise. Ahh hell who was he kidding, if there was half a chance he was taking it. He walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder and smiled when he saw the menu she was looking at was upside down. Moving closer to her so that his erection was pushed against her ass and his mouth was next to her ear, he reached around her and turned it the right way round.

"I think it is easier to read this way Sis," he whispered in her ear.
 
Sam's pussy was already hot. She just didn't realize how hot until she felt her brother coming up behind her and feel himself pressed against her ass. Her eyes widened as this was pushing her tail up and causing more pressure on her anus. Before she could say anything, David flipped the menu in her hands. Her shock was over shadowed by her embarrassment. Nothing however could distract the feeling of how her pussy started to throb in need as she felt David pressed against her.

"O-oh," Was all she could say. She tried to stand up a little bit straighter, to put some space between them, but with her between David and he counter, there really wasn't anywhere for her to go.
 
David smiled as he crouched down and felt the head of his cock bump into her pussy. He was mildly surprised to find it damp but he didn't react to either situation but just opened the menu further and looked at it over her shoulder.

"Tai food huh. I didn't think you were big on this stuff. Your more a Chinese or Italian aren't you? Still if that's what you want. I have some money up in my room and I think mum and dad left some as well. So what did you want to order?"

He had not moved away from her and although he was not grinding into her he made sure to 'accidentally' bump into her crotch every so often.
 
"I-I'm just in the mood for something different," She stuttered her words out. With him being so close, it was making her head feel light headed.

Sam tried to honestly look at the menu, but it was hard to concentrate as he was bumping into her, again pushing against her tail plug and brushing against her pussy. She could have just asked him to move away, or they could have sat at the table. It felt like her pussy was on fire. All she could think about was getting back into her room to make herself cum and get this out of her system.

"Um... That." She pointed to a spicy beef noodle dish. "I can check to see if I have some money, I should at least have ten dollars." If he kept bumping into her like that her pussy juice was probably going to be on the front of his shorts OR... she was going to push back into him just so she could feel the pressure against her swollen clit.
 
David pretended he needed to see what she had pointed at and leaned in closer to see, jamming himself tight against her and pushing his head almost inside of her.

"Oh that one," he said pointing at the dish she had selected. "Strange for you to select that one but okay. Of course we should probably get some rice, Pad Thai, Massaman curry and maybe a green chicken curry."

He had grabbed the menu but had sort of trapped her hands with his and pointed out the dishes as he found them. "That should be enough for us tonight and should be enough for lunch tomorrow too," he smiled. "Oh and don't worry about money, it's my treat. You can do the ordering though."

He wondered if Sam was getting as hot as he was. If she didn't do anything soon, he was going to have to go up to his room and jerk off just to get rid of the huge erection in his pants.
 
Sam gasped as she basically felt him pressed right at the entrance of her hot slit. She knew it was more than an accident now, but she didn't say or do anything to stop it. In stead her body responded by pushing back into him. Oh god, what were they doing? What was she doing?

"I like spicy food, and I like noodles," She answered back in a 'matter of fact' sort of way.

If he kept himself pressed against her like that... She didn't know what she would do. Her pussy already know it was his cock, didn't care if it belonged to her brother! Sam was fighting hard not to allow her hips to rock. The last time she had sex was... a few months ago. There was only so much dildos and vibrators could do.

Then she remembered, he wanted her to call in the food. "Um, my phone is up stairs." She quickly used that excuse to get free and escape before she did something really stupid. How she wished her room was sound proof!
 
David felt Sam start to respond and his smile widened. He had been right, she was curious and her body was betraying her but he couldn't push her too much or she would just shut him down again like she had before. He had to continue playing this subtle little game and make her come to him.

He backed off a little and then watched as she made an excuse to quickly bolt to her room. He was pretty sure what she was going to do up there so he waited for two minutes before hurrying up to his own room and turning on his cameras.

He had a plan. If she was playing with herself as he thought, he would let her get close then go and knock on her door and try and enter, thus spoiling her orgasm. He wanted to keep her extremely horny and not let her get any relief tonight at all. He smiled as he started to watch.
 
Samantha had run upstairs, grabbed her phone... Only to realize that she left the menu down stairs. she was so frustrated that she wasn't thinking straight. With her phone on hand, she went back down stairs. When getting into the kitchen she noticed that David had left. Quietly she let out a sigh of relief, she wasn't sure if she would have been able to get the order right if he was behind her... against her...

Quickly she placed the order, standing where she stood before when her and David were originally looking at the menu. Hopefully the food got there quickly, she was starving. Placing the menu back, she leaned forward again the counter.

Sam stood there in the kitchen and couldn't help but let her thoughts linger onto what happened not just five minutes ago... David had gotten really close to her, so close that it felt like he was ready to impale her even through his underwear. A shudder ran though her as she pictured if more had happened. She could have just told him to stop, but she didn't.

As she was thinking, her pussy was reminding her of its need for relief. Her legs were pressed together as she shifted from side to side causing her cat tail to sway. Before she knew it, she had laid her left arm on the counter to lean on as her right hand slipped up her skirt and between her legs. She could feel her pussy soaked.

Had she known that there were cameras all over the house, she wouldn't have been doing this so out in the open. Sam would have been hiding over a blanket or even her closet if she knew that David was viewing her under surveillance. Even still, touching yourself while your brother was home- and not knowing exactly where he was all while you were letting a fantasy of your brother basically molesting you in said kitchen probably wasn't the best idea. It did however make things more fun and added to the excitement.

Her fingers were rubbing her clit, smearing her wetness along the swollen flesh that jolted her with pleasure as she rubbed it. Her chest leaned into her left hand and she grabbed her right breast. As she continued playing with herself she bit her bottom lip and whimpered softly.

In her head, it was David touching her as he was pressing and grinding his cock against her. Oh god, what was wrong with her? These thoughts shouldn't be happening, but it made touching herself all the better while she did it. As her body had reacted to her touching, rocking and bucking her hips, she was no longer just leaning against the counter. Now she was bent over it, letting her torso lay over it while she was on the balls of her feet.

Sam was still bucking her hips as she was getting close to cumming, her tail was swaying so much it almost looked more like a dog tail instead of a cat tail. Her whimpers became louder even as she tried to hold them back. She was going to cum and it left like she was going to cum hard, she couldn't control how the sounds of pleasure were coming from her.
 
David made it into his room and switched on his computer just in time to see his sister dashing out of her room. Damn she really had been going up there to get her phone. Now he was stuck here for awhile. He couldn't very well just walk back downstairs again, that would look way too suspicious.

He sat on his bed and decided to keep an eye on her anyway and pulled up the kitchen feed. Sure enough she pulled out the menu and called up the place and gave them their order. If he remembered right it was a fairly busy place so they probably had at least an hour wait. Not good when he was hungry.

He watched her lean on the counter and was about to go join her when her hand started to slide between her legs. He stopped and gazed at the screen as her fingers began to play with her clit and rub down her slit, and her other hand fondled her breast. She got further and further onto the counter as her hand started to fly between her legs and he knew he had to get down there if he was going to stop her.

He dashed out his room and down the stairs making a heap of noise and headed for the kitchen. Just before he rounded the corner he started to call out. "Sorry for taking so long Sam. Have you placed the order yet? I'm starving."
 
Sam was so close. Her body was shaking, trembling as her ass started to buck higher and grind herself harder into her fingers that were rubbing her poor clit. Her fingers pinched her nipple as her warm breath huffed onto the counter top. She was so close, she was going to cum!

Everything went frustratingly to a direct halt when she heard her brother coming down the stairs, and by the sound of it, he was moving quickly! Sam pushed herself off of the counter and tried to push her skirt down- it had been pushed up to her hips when she was stroking her pussy. Her body was still trembling. She wanted to cum so badly, and then David came down and interrupted!

"Y-yeah. It'll be here in an hour." She spoke in a shaken breath, for two reasons. One, being that she had been so close to release and had to stop. Two, because of her diddling herself in the kitchen and getting herself extremely excited, she was now sopping wet. Sam was squeezing her legs closed in hopes to keep herself from dripping on the kitchen floor in front of her brother. However she was so wet that the room had already gain a light scent of her lust. Even if there were no cameras, he would have known or at least had an idea of what she had been doing.
 
David rounded the corner and saw the disheveled state his sisters skirt was in but he didn't saw anything about it and pretended not to notice. Instead he made his way to the fridge and grabbed a beer. He popped the top then looked at Sam. "You look like you could do with a drink. Tell you what, as long as you don't tell mum or dad you can have one of my beers if you want."

He made his way over to the counter and stood a little bit away from her. He could definitely smell what she had been up to, but it was not a strong smell so he was pretty sure he had got downstairs in time. Besides her face did not have that happy post orgasmic glow about it. Instead it had a frustrated, just interrupted look. Now he just had to keep her in his sight for the rest of the night or until she cracked, while still amping up the sexual tension.

"You know Sam I can't get over how soft the fur is on your tail," he told her as he started to reach out and try to grab it. "This thing actually feels like a real cats tail." He had captured it and started to stroke it from halfway up to the tip, pulling it slightly. "I mean the fur is so soft a supple yet the tail itself is firm but flexible and you can put it in so many shapes," he said as he twisted it slightly into a S shape.
 
Sam was surprised when her offered her a beer. It was tempted. It wouldn't be the first time that she drank it. As much as she wanted to, she declined. "I'll save it until dinner arrived."

Sam still had the problem of her aching pussy. Her legs were tightly closed but she could feel how wet she was. Thankfully David wasn't pressed against her as he was before, her body could clam down, or so she thought.

Then David started petting her tail, causing light tugs on the plug that was buried in her asshole. Her legs squeezed tighter as she held back from letting out a whimper. Then he started playing with it more, making it push further in and then tugged on it. She could feel the heat building up around her neck as the stimulation he was inadvertently giving her was keeping the ache between her legs afire.

"y-yeah... it's p-pretty nice." Samantha was too nervous to move. If he kept doing that, she was just going to get wetter and go insane. "D-do you want to go watch a movie or something while we wait for the food to arrive?" Yes, TV could be distracting and she could sit on the floor. Maybe wrap herself up in a blanket to hide herself more.
 
Again he had to hide a wide smile as he heard the catch in her voice. Oh she was still very turned on then. The way her legs quivered just a little and were clamped firmly shut told him a lot. She was trying not to show him just how wet she was downstairs, and perhaps she was even actually overflowing.

He was tempted to just keep stroking her tail for a little while longer, but that might even push her over the edge, so perhaps TV was a good idea. It would let her calm down a little, but if she thought she was going to be able to get away from him or hide away under a blanket and maybe finish herself off she was mistaken.

"That sounds like a great idea," he told her smiling. "I will grab a movie and why don't you grab us a snack. Nothing too heavy, after all we do have dinner coming, but you can't watch a movie without something to put in your mouth right," he winked at her.

He walked into the lounge room and hunted for an old cartoon movie he knew they had. It was right at the back of the cupboard but he found it and grinned. Sam was going to smack him but he thought she might get a kick out of it. He put the DVD in and sat down on the couch making sure everything was set up right. When she came back in he patted the seat next to him.

"Come on Sam, just like old times. We can watch the movie, spoil our dinner and then pig out like we used to, what do you say?"
 
Oh thank god! Sam thought after he suggest that she make popcorn while he picked a movie. Sam wasn't intending on finishing herself off. She just needed two seconds to wipe up the mess between her legs. As soon as he was out of eye sight, she grabbed a paper towel and quickly wiped between her legs. She got most that had spread to her thighs, but her pussy was still pretty wet.

After throwing the paper towel away, she went ahead and popped some popcorn. The buttery smell of it made her stomach growl. Once it was ready she came in with a bowl full of popcorn.

The first thing her eyes landed on was the TV screen, seeing what David had intended for them to watch. She gave him a glare "Really?" She asked, pretending to be annoyed. It was hard to keep a straight face, so she just shook her head and took a seat next to him. David had picked an old Disney classic, The AristoCats.

The movie began and they watched the old film. Sam had placed the popcorn on the coffee table. Then when the sibling kittens started to fight on who would go first, Sam nudged her older bother's shoulder and spoke along with the film.

"'Because I'm a lady. That's why."" She even turned her nose up as if she was the character.
 
David laughed his head off at Sam's antics and then reached for more popcorn allowing his front to accidentally bump into her tail rather hard and drive it deep into her ass.He stopped what he was doing immediately and looked at her. "Oh geeze I'm sorry Sam are you okay? I didn't mean to hit you I just forgot that thing was there. I thought I had more space."

He sat up and started to rub his sister's butt without thinking about it, well that's how he made it look anyway. He gently massaged each of her cheeks and checked them for signs of redness but he did not spread them apart nor did he make any overt attempts to get a look at her pussy.

"Well you look okay but you tell me if it hurts to walk okay."

He was about to turn the movie back on when the doorbell rang.

"Alright dinner," he said with delight as he got up and headed for the door. "You go set the table while I pay for this."

He opened the door and quickly paid before taking the food into the kitchen. Boxes were unpacked and plates pulled out while food was dished up. Soon each of them had two heaped plates and they smiled as the breathed in the aromas.

"Well we can eat in here or finish watching the movie while we eat, your choice. However spill anything and you have to clean it up and explain to mum why her couch and carpet are dirty," he grinned.
 
"I can eat and watch a movie without causing a mess, thank you!" She stuck her tongue out at David. Her stomach growled. She was really hungry and her hunger almost made her forget about her poor pussy that had started to once again build up her passion.

So Sam took her plate of food and sat on the couch and waited for her brother.

(going to jump ahead a bit if thats ok :) )

A full belly, and dark room made a very sleepy kitty. The movie was a little halfway to the end and Sam had grabbed a nearby blanket and curled up next to David, gently nuzzling her head against his shoulder. Eventually she pushed and nudged him until they were laying on the couch and she was curled up onto of him, trying to steam his warmth.

Again she started making her soft little purring sounds. With her eyes closed she nuzzled under his chin. She was also secretly enjoying his scent as they cuddled on the couch.
 
David could feel Sam get closer and closer to him as the movie went on until finally she had pushed him down and was lying on him nuzzling under his chin and rubbing against his body.

Of course they had down this a hundred times as kids, (Probably another reason for his fascination with her) but now after what he had done and confessed to her, and with the way she was dressed he had a very Hard time not ripping her top off and taking her there and then.

Still his cock was growing and starting to press into her even as he cuddled her warmly and started to stroke her hair. God she even smelled nice, a combination of the shampoo and body scent she used and the faint musk of her smell oozing from her wet pussy.

He stifled a groan as that part of her anatomy rubbed across his growing manhood. She was half asleep and he knew it had not been deliberate, but her shirt had ridden up and her bare pussy was exposed again and was now rubbing him with every little movement she made.

Damnit he was supposed to be teasing her not the other way around. Well if he just moved his hips a little like so, he thought as he slowly moved so as not to disturb her. He managed to move so that the head of his restrained monster was now positioned at the top of her pussy and would be above her clit. If she continued to move it would only stimulate her more and more, but he would wake her up before she climaxed.

For now though he continued to stroke her hair and enjoy the sensation of her in his arms.
 
Sam eventually did fall sleep on top of her brother. The warmth of his body with them being under the blanket made it hard not to. Her breath was softly hitting his chest as with each breath her breasts brushed against him.

At first she was just sleeping quietly, but when David adjusted and she felt his member rub against her, she moaned softly as her body was still very much receptive to any stimulation. It wasn't a restrained moan in anyway, and she pushed back against him.

She shifted a little over top of him and cooed in his ear. Of course these small movements were only the start of an ember being fed wind before becoming a flame. Her hips rocked, making her warm sex rub against his hard cock, her body just going on what felt good. In her mind... the scene wasn't too far off from the truth, only that in her dream she was awake and on top of her brother.

"Dav... id" she mumbled softly in her sleep as another soft moan emitted from her sleeping form. Her body rocked again, rubbing her pussy and breasts against him. She started nuzzling against his neck.
 
David was surprised by her moans and her actions. He would have thought they would have been a little more subtle but in essence his sister was dry humping him. Well when he said dry it was anything but. He pussy was running like a small waterfall and soon the head of his cock was thoroughly damp as was his pelvic region from where she was rocking back and forward on him.

His chest was on fire from where her breasts where rubbing into it and her taught nipples raked across it. He was so surprised he hardly dared move in case he disturbed her and she woke up.

Then he heard something that shocked him even more. She whispered his name before beginning to push harder against his cock and nuzzling into his neck. Did this mean she knew it was him she was doing this with. A quick check and he knew she was still dreaming, so did this mean she was dreaming about fucking him.

He smiled and began to stroke her back. So she did like him in that way if she dreamed about him like that. Then he was in with a shot. He just had to keep teasing her and hopefully she would crack. He poked up higher and rubbed his head along her slit. Just a little longer and he would wake her up. He couldn't imagine how horny she would feel then, as he was developing a severe case of blue balls himself.
 
Sam was just letting her subconscious take her to where ever it would. Currently she was on the couch riding her older brother as she could feel her orgasm approaching. Then there was reality, which was no very far off. The camera were picking up the little show. her skirt was pushed up so high that it was sitting on her waist rather than her hips.

Her small rocking movements were increasing her pussy rubbed against his hard member. Moans and the sound of herself calling his name started to get louder. So much that Sam had started to very slowly wake herself, but mind was still so hayze that she still thought she was dreaming. Her cheek was rubbing against his, slowly inching up higher until the corners of their lips met.

She had to be dreaming. There was no way she would allow herself to do such things while she was awake, and there was no way she would ever admit to these recent impure thoughts. Which is why it was ok when her lips found his.

Strange... it was like she really could feel his lips on her.
 
David almost shot right up when he felt her lips on his, but he managed to stop himself. This was his opportunity. He could tell that she was coming awake but he himself could fake that he was asleep and get away with what happened next.

He made sure his cock was still positioned at her entrance, and by the amount of juice that had coated his head he was sure that it was. Then draping one hand over her back and the other above his head and closing his eyes he started to kiss her back slightly as if he was dreaming.

He didn't do it too firmly or too well and he made sure to mumble something every so often and smile idiotically. He allowed her to set the pace and only kissed her during her kisses or just after as if returning hers.

Her lips were nice and soft and he really wanted to experience kissing them properly but that would have to wait. For now this would have to be enough, but maybe soon he would be doing a lot more than just kissing her.
 
As Sam was waking, her kisses became more firmer, more lust filled. Soon her tongue was pushing past his lips as she pressed her chest against his and ground against his hard cock as she moaned into his mouth.

It was like a light bulb turned on. Her eyes snapped open, fully awake now and fully aware of what was going on. She was over top of her brother, pretty much ready to mount him. His cock was rock hard. The heat from beneath the thin fabric melted against her own. She could feel how slick their sexes were right now. Shit!

David seemed to still be asleep. She could get up and run away... but there would still be the evidence of what she had done while the two siblings were asleep. So even if she was tucked away in her room, he would know what had happened.

Sam just took the blanket and pulled it up higher until the blanket was fully covering them both. It was something they would do all the time when they were kids. Pull the blanket over top of them and pretend that they were invisible and the world (parents) couldn't see them. The tiny bit of light that did seep in through the cover just barely illuminated his face, but it was enough to see his nose, and then she could make out his brow, and then his lips.

This time, fully awake and aware of what she was doing, Sam leaned down and gently kissed her brother.
 
David was in heaven. Her tongue was dueling with his and she was grinding away on him so hard it was almost as good as being inside of her, almost. Her lust filled moans vibrated inside his mouth and it was taking all of his willpower not to flip her over and take her right there.

Then she woke up suddenly and he stilled himself. Now was the critical time. What would she do, Run away or something else? He lay there breathing evenly and faking sleep as he waited and then she did something totally unexpected. He could feel the blanket moving up his body and then the light was cut off from his eyes. Had she just done what he was thinking?

As kids they used to play a game where they hid under a blanket and pretended the outside world no longer existed and it was just the two of them. They were invisible and no one would be able to see them especially their parents. They normally played it when they had gotten into trouble or had chores to do.

He wondered why she was doing it now when he felt her lips on his and she kissed him again. This time he knew she was awake, so she was choosing to do this. He almost moaned in delight but he still had to play it cool. He began to kiss her back a little, still pretending to be asleep but he also began to make noises like he was waking up. He wanted to see what she would do.
 
Samantha's body was trembling a little as she kissed her 'sleeping' older brother. She wasn't even sure what was compelling her to do this. Samantha did know that when her lips touched his, it was like a fire erupted inside of her.

It was supposed to just be a small kiss that she stole, but her lips refused to leave his. Gently she nipped at his bottom lip as she started to get a little carried away. She didn't event notice that he began 'waking'. Her hands rested on his shoulders as she kissed him deeper.

For a brief moment she thought about sleeping beauty. Normally it was the guy kissing the girl.
 
Back
Top