Married into the mob (closed)

Zita tense up at first but the more she listen it was all making sense: " i know he is trying make me jealous...but it still hurts...." *sighs* " i am sory, i lashed out at you...i though i finally pleased him...yet all its done is compare us...saying how better you are at blow jobs...." *blushes * " i feel he is bored of me...i think he will kill me in a few days...perhaps best i convince him to give you to have a better life..."
 
Scarlett smiled, "He's not bored with you. It's all part of his game. If he was bored with you, you would be gone. Thrown away like the last garbage. He's trying to get you to be better, but doing it by making you jealous, to try and one-up." She placed a hand against her chest, "Believe me, I'm not that good in giving blowjobs" her cheeks blushed red that she began fanning herself, "I haven't had much of a sex life at all since I've been with...him," flicking her eyes at the door. "In fact, I can't remember the last man I've been with, it's been so long."
 
Zita suddenly pulled Scarlett to her and kisses her passionately, runs her fingers through her hair. Whispers against her ears : " Why dont we help each other ...kissing, get toys so we can both practice. If its inevitable of us separating, i will make sure you have a good master..." *reach out to slip her hand under Scarlett dress , pushing her panties aside to finger rub her clit, smiling, whispers * : shhh...spread yours legs for me before he comes*
 
Scarlett was taken aback by Zita's sudden move. Her eyes were wide and her arms were stiff trying to push her away. She wasn't a lesbian, but she had fantasized about women on occasion. This didn't feel right, at first, but once Zita had whispered to her and pushed her up against the wall, she decided she liked it.

The Blood King couldn't hear much of anything because the doors and the television he was watching. Plus, he was in a relaxed state after the nice blowjob Zita gave him.

"Listen, let's make this quick" Scarlett whispered. "What do you want to do?"
 
Zita rip Scarlett thong before shoving it in her mouth and kneel between Scarlet legs: "lift your dress..." *smiles as she complies and leans in flickering her tongue over her clit. She licks her clit and sucks before slipping her two fingers inside her pussy. Flicking her tongue faster, and under, between her labia as she spread her fingers before pushing a third finger. She smiled feeling her squirm and get was now soaking wet...it didn't take much to get her close to cum. But just before, she pulled away hearing her husband about to come upstairs. She smirk as she stood up before Scarlett: " that's your punishment for making me jealous, you will be buying many bananas cause i wanna see you suck it as if it was a cock when he is away...now go before he finds out" *slaps her ass as she heads to washroom and jumps in the shower. She could hear her husband enter the room as she took her shower, humming softly to herself. After an hour she slip out of the shower, surrounding with steam. She look herself in the mirror once she wrap the towel around her.*

Zita slip out of washroom before getting into a nightgown and slipped in bed, she was trying her best to ignore her husband as she was insulted by him. She was thinking of going to bars/clubs and get shitface every night to forget she was married to him. She felt like rebelling for once in her own way*
 
Last edited:
As much as Scarlett didn't like to be humiliated, that little tussle with Zita had her leaving the bathroom with a smug grin on her face. She had to slink her way back to her room that had its own bathroom to finish herself off in peace and cleaned up before the Blood King decided to call her once more.

The Blood King walked to the bathroom and looked inside. Zita had cleared out, but the room had a unique smell to it over the smell of shampoo and soap. Now it was his turn to shower. This time there was no pretty little redhead to help him. He went into the shower and cleaned himself of the sex and polished his face with a good shave.

Stepping out he wrapped himself in a towel and went to the bedroom leaving his clothes on the floor for Scarlett to clean up.
 
Zita could not help but sneak and peek and enjoyed the view. She had to admit he had an amazing body but she was not in mood to be fucked as she was stilll upset. Just as she approached the bed, she blurred out : " Why did you not marry Scarlett, she please you more than any other woman..." *She grip on her blanket still upset at his comment* " Since your going on a business trip tomorrow....i was thinking i be allowed to travel with friends..."

One of her friend could drive and she wanted get as much distance between them as she wanted to rebel. " Anyways its not like you be here...so i wanted travel with a friend or two..."
 
He climbed into the bed still carrying that smirk, "I'll marry whoever I damn well please. Besides, marriage doesn't matter much anyway. I'll fuck who ever I damn well want. If I want Scarlett, I'll bang Scarlett. If I want to bang you, I'll bang you. If I want to bang some big tit, bimbo police officer, or that gorgeous jogger that runs by the front door in the morning, I'll fuck her. What are you going to do about it? Leave? Good luck with that."

He was arrogant. So arrogant that his skin oozed it. He knew all too well that Zita would never leave. She was trapped with him. Try to leave, she'll meet her father in the afterlife and their whole empire would be rubbed out. In ten years time their name wouldn't be so much as a footnote in any history book or on the street.

Rolling over to face her, he reached out and squeezed her ass with one hand to show the power he had. "I hope Scarlett will teach you how to keep your mouth open when sucking and fucking, but closed for everything else."
 
Zita tense up as he spoke back to her, she thought she be better off killing him then stay married. She could not imagine he ever miss her since she was just another whore but one that carried his name: " I hate you, just thought i reminded you how i felt about you, dear" *force a smirk before trying turn over only to feel him grope her, a reminder she was his property. She glared at him: " Why dont you fuck her and leave me alone! * She had enough and literally pulled away: " nice talk but I maybe you can't bet it "up" with her " * slipping out of bed and headed for the door feeling she would explode**
 
Last edited:
"You think that's going to be the end of it?" he said still prostrate on the bed. "You think that walking away and that's it? I'm the Blood King. You so much as purse your lips, or shit in the toilet and everyone in the city will be telling me. There will be no privacy for you, not a thing you can touch or look out without me knowing. You can step outside, but you will always be mine."

She had to realize how true those words were. When she was outside the room he lay there staring up at the ceiling. Many thoughts were passing through his head. A lot of them were perverce, that was to be expected.

Out in the living room, Zita saw Scarlett. She was about to turn in. "Oh hey," the redhead smiled and nodded slightly. "I was about to turn in." Her hands overlapped in front of her as she stood with her toes pointing in rather nervously.
"Why are you up? I thought that you were going to bed."

Neither of them didn't realize it, but the Blood King was watching them. He had picked up the remote and pressed a code number into it and the television turned on showing the two women in the living room. Dropping the remote onto his chest he smiled and sighed. "Here we go."
 
Zita fell herself going weak in the knees as she close the door behind her as his word carried the truth. She hated knowing she always be his woman and he never let her escapse as she carried his name. Zita rush to Scarlett and hugged her: " How...how did you stay so long with him...without going mad....? * wipes her tears* " his right, i could run at the other end of the world and he would find me and bring me back...i can't escape him..."

Zita wiped her tears as she sat on the floor looking up at Scarlett: " I dont think, i know what to do without you....oh god, i wouldn't know where to start..." *looks up at him* " i tried to relate to him, to built a relationship...but...its impossible..." *lets out a nervous laughs* " Maybe i should just provoke him to have him kill me...make him believe i was unfaithful by planting false evidence...or pay someone whisper those lies in his ear so that he slit my throat. God knows , he be eager believe i would act like all the stupid women in his life that betrayed him.."
 
Scarlett fell to her knees in front of her and held her hands, "You're not going to do it. You're not that weak. Me, on the other hand, maybe I am weak. He's a tough man. Just keep at it. He's not going to kill you. What you need to do is, keep him happy. If you blow him and flirt with him, then he'll be flexible."

Then there was a ring. Scarlett went for her cellphone. Her green eyes widened and her eyebrows buckled. "Oh. My friend Jessica is on her way. He let me have her come over. That's one of my ways of keeping my sanity. We come over and have our 'girlfriend time'. If you want, you can join us. We're going to go for a night on the town. Maybe some dancing and some drinking and come back here for awhile." She leaned in and whispered, "Is he asleep?"
 
Zita sighs: " His tough and he does not want me...if he wanted me, he would not do everything to make me want to commit suicide or find excuse to make him kill me...I want him be out of my bed and just fuck other woman and hopefully kill me i a week time...

She glance to the phone and back at Scarlett and smiles: " There is no way, he allow me drink with males around, it end up in a blood bath and he probably still pissed about earlier...I lefts him led after i blew up on him..HEy! maybe if i am lucky i willl fall down some stairs on way to our bedroom and die of a broken neck. " * She gets up with a smirk* " you girls have fun and i will return to bed, hopefully, he is asleep cause i dont care to get into another blow out " *kisses Scarlett sheet and returns to bed*
 
Scarlett had a frown watching Zita leave. If she knew she was going to a lesbian bar that might have changed her mind. Going back to her room, the redhead changed her clothes into some 'fun on the town' attire and headed out. There was no announcement. She wanted to get out as fast as she could before the Blood King changed her mind. Her friend, Jessica, was waiting in the lobby.

The Blood King watched her go. Looking at the clock on the mantle he knew that it would be only a few hours before they came back. There were footsteps in the hallway. He knew she was coming back. He merely waited for the door to open and his face would show that he was right, it was the smug look of victory.

When she came back his eyes followed her, but he said nothing. His face said it all.

Scarlett went down the elevator staring at the numbers. When it reached the ground floor she stepped out and there was Jessica. They hugged and kissed before quickly leaving the building.
 
Zita glared at him as she re entered the bedroom, she hated how he smirked at her as if he won. She tried ignore him as she slip on her side of the bed and layed down doing her best to ignore his presence. Telling herself she can simply dream and fantasies fucking another man while beside him. She closed her eyes to go to sleep and relieve her stress by having sex dreams with other men. Something even the blood king could not stop her from doing as he be unaware of her dreams.

She smirked with her back to him as she picked Chris Hemsworth to be in her fantasies tonight to fuck her brains out till she came. She bit down the urge to giggle , as she close to light on her side of the bed. Hid her smile in the shadow as she drift to sleep to find pleasure with other men of her choice. One of the benefice of sleeping like the dead, she thought*
 
Zita curled up and went to sleep. He watched her. The sheets clung to her body. He could easily just roll over, put her hands on her, and have his fun, but when she seemed to be asleep, he turned the TV back on and watched it.

There was a fun show, called 'Scarlett on the town'. This time there was someone watching them from the club they entered. It was a high end club, lots of dancing and drinks. The two began dancing together. After a few drinks they started to get raunchy with one another. Scarlett was bisexual, but she wouldn't admit to it.

Zita was lightly sleeping when the two decided it was time to leave and head home. Changing the channel, the Blood King waited as the two rode the elevator up. They couldn't keep their hands to themselves as they stepped off and entered the apartment, all trying to muffle their giggles as they slipped in.

Shhhhh. The alcohol made Scarlett light headed and frisky as they entered her room. That's when the Blood King grasped Zita's shoulder and woke her up.
 
Zita practically jumped up when she felt his firm grip on her shoulder. She rubbed her eyes: " what the... " *glance a the screen then the blood king before double check what she first saw; " Scar...what the hell? " * She looks back at her husband and pales knowing he woke her up for a reason and this had something to do with it. She instinctively tried get out of bed to warn Scarlett knowing this could not be good. Worse yet, her husband might be getting even to punish Scarlett for betraying his trust, naively thinking she could warn her friend before he be able stop her*
 
Scarlett and Jessica went back to her room. They dropped their shoes and purses and fell onto the bed. They didn't beat around the bush or tried foreplay. They went right for it, their hands caressing each others' chest. Jessica liked Scarlett's bigger bust and squeezed them.

"I wish mine were this big" Jessica gasped pulling them free from their bra.

"Don't be," Scarlett smiled. "It's not all as it's cracked up to be. Guys care more about these guns than anything else. All of this is just fat and flesh. If they care only for fat and flesh, then they don't care about you."

"Like me?" Jessica smiled before planting a wet one on Scarlett's lips. The two rolled around on the bed, bit by bit the articles of clothing began to come off.

The Blood King smiled as he took out his ramrod and began stroking himself right next to Zita. He didn't care about modesty. He only cared for his pleasure, and this was only step one. The next step was coming in only ten more minutes. Until then this was the best show he had seen all day.
 
Zita tense up as she blushed seeing her man jerk himself off, she knew he was up to no good. She summon the courage: " What are you up tooo? Whats the meaning of this?"
She was disturbed by all this and worse was she knew he was up to no good. She slip out of bed to warn Scarlett that they were being watched by him. But this time the door seem to refuse to open*
 
"You're not going to be able to help her" he said with that sick smile. "Not this time." Motioning to the camera she had to come over to see. The two lovers were going at it, their clothes were almost all gone, they were laughing and living it up when there was a knock on the door that made them tense up and look. "W-who is it?" Scarlett whimpered, expecting it to be the Blood King, but praying it was Zita.

Zita could only look on with wide eyes as the door opened revealing a tall, hunky looking black man.

The women's eyes bulged. They weren't expecting this. Jessica looked over at Scarlett, "Did you get...did you hire him or something?"

"No," Scarlett said, but knew what this was. This was her punishment.

"My boss says you like the black meat, but don't worry. He says to not make it painful."

It didn't calm them, but Scarlett decided to smile and beckon him to come over. She had prayed that she would take it easy on him, and in truth the Blood King was going to because he wanted to have a good show. The man, Tony, was his name, came over and sat between the two women taking off his shirt showing his mocha colored, ripped body with no hair anywhere.
 
Zia paledat his statement as she re approaches the bed and paled at the sight of the black man. She feared he was gonna punished Scarlett at the sight of the black man: " Please, stop this....Scarlett just did a mistake... *tense up * " I swear, i never let another man touch me, you know i am not that kind of woman! " *glance at the screen knowing her man would make the punishment memorable and fear Jessica be the victim*

She looked at her husband in panic: " please dont hurt or kill them...i swear,,,,i swear, i never did anything with anyone but you...i am no foool!" PLease leave them alone..." *body shook knowing he had all the power*
 
"I know you wont" was all that he would say on the matter before putting his finger to his lips. The show was about to begin. As he slowly stroke himself, the black man, Tony, sat between the women with his legs splayed. He wanted them to get right to it, but Scarlett was going to try and buy as much time as possible. Jessica wanted to leave, but felt the large, warm hand of Tony on the small of her back. She was not going anywhere.

"I've never been with a black man, is it okay if I call you a 'black man'?" Jessica asked with her wide eyes.

Tony looked at her, so small and so delicate looking. "You've never been with a bull?"

"A...bull? No," Jessica said shaking her head, "I've only been with my...boyfriend."

"Baby, when I'm done with you, you'll only want the dark meat" Tony said coldly. Jessica didn't know what he meant, but Scarlett did. In truth, Jessica didn't have a boyfriend, only Scarlett. They were girlfriends, but put up the facade of being straight for the public because the families looked down upon gay people, even if they were hot lesbians or bi.

Scarlett's delicate hands carefully stroked Tony's hard body over the fabric of his clothes before undoing the belt, pulling it free and tossing it aside and opening the fly. She reached in and when her hands touched the gurth, her eyes bulged before pulling it out.

"Oh....my....god!" Jessica gasped with her eyes as wide as saucers. It seemed inhuman, it seemed fake, but Scarlett had his meat in her hand and it was at least a foot long. It looked like a large cucumber and about as this. "There's no way that's real"

"It is," Tony smiled.

Scarlett stroked it carefully and as it got hard, it stretched and only got bigger and bigger. He was hung like a racehorse. That's why the Blood King chose him. He was going to fuck those women up. He lay on the bed with his fiance laying beside him, slowly stroking himself, getting hard and watching with glee as the two women looked at the black cock wondering how they were going to be able to deal with such a beast.

"Can I touch it?" Jessica nervously asked.

"Of course you can, girl" Tony smiled. "Don't be shy. It aint gonna bite, but it will spit in your eye if you're not careful"

Scarlett rolled her eyes, but continued to stroke it slowly from the base all the way to the tip and whispering into his ear, "You like that?"
 
Zita could understand why her husband could not just forgive Scarlett as she been so loyal to him. She blushed as he stroke himself at the sight of the show Scarlett was about to perform. She somehow knew Scarlett knew she was watched and being finally punished. She found her attention drawn to the action that was happening to the scrren. For a moment she could not believe the size of the man huge cock. Zita paled at the sight of the hardening cock that was stilll growing,looks back at her husband:" Please, stop this!" It was just a mistake, please...don't do this to Scarlett!! " *Glance back at Jessica in the screen and fear she was Scarlett true girlfriend and was to be victim to scarlett punishment. She looked back at him: " Why , you doing this?!!? Please no more, she knows her place....she doesn't deserve this...please!"

She glance at the door, cursing as it was locked and she could not help her only friend. She felt sick at the idea of what was about to happen: " Please...dont do this to her...what do you want from me!?! Please what do you want me to do , in exchange for this to stop....just fucking tell me already!!!" *Completely panic she be unable stop what was to happen*
 
The Blood King didn't heed her words. He sat there with glee on his face as the man went to work. He had an anaconda between his legs. The longer Scarlett pleasured him, the harder and longer it became. Jessica looked at it with wide eyes as she tried to grasp its girth but her fingers couldn't wrapped around it fully. Jessica was 19 almost 20 and she was relatively new when it came to sex compared to Scarlett so she looked to her on what to do.

The redhead stretched her arms and cradled the man's huge sac in her hand. It spilled over. He's been saving up for this moment. He was only told there would be one girl, but now there were two so he went for it.

Tony loved white women. He loved them more than black women. He loved interracial, but white were better, they were so eager to be with him once they saw his meat. Scarlett brushed her lips with the leaking tip of his meat then stretched her jaw till it ached and tried to take him in. She got in about 4 inches or so before the head plugged her throat. She kept trying as the saliva rolled down the shaft.

Jessica tenderly kissed the underside and around the sac until Tony grasped the back of her head and forced her to take in his meat.
 
Zita pales in horror as she saw the man's cock harden, knowing somehow Jessica will be the main victim: " please...please...stop this....She does not deserve this!" *She was panic by the whole situation, she looked horrified and back at her husband: " let them go...please! " *She got off the bed and rushed to the door trying to open it, kicking and cursing. She turn to him, cursing: " You can't just do things like this...Scarlett deserve much better, she is loyal to you! "

Zita was so angry and hated how helpless he made her feel, she honestly wish she could find something to throw at him. Scream enrage: " stop it, you have no right to hurt her this way..."
 
Back
Top