Her keeper. (open to one dominant and agressive male)

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
Looking for a dominant male to play this role, someone who isn’t afraid to get a little rough. To hit and to play an almost abusive role, but who really loves her underneath. Don't want it to all be about sex.

Name: Hannah (Annie)
Age: Eighteen
Height: 5”2
Looks: long dark brown/almost black, curly brown hair that flows all the way down her back, large brown eyes, smooth slightly tanned skin, slim and toned, 32B.

Hannah and her boyfriend have been dating for two years, he’s quite a bit older than her, it started of sweet and innocent, he was always so nice to her yet underneath there was always something strange about him. It was only a few weeks into their relationship he had hit her for the first time, she cried and threatened to break up with him, but she didn’t and never would. It wasn’t long before he was controlling everything that she did. She didn’t see her friends anymore, she didn’t go out, she ore more conservative clothing and she was always nice to him. He had something she craved.. affection, she didn’t get it from anyone else, only him.

She didn’t mind for the most part, and she still lived with her parents.. well they were never around so it was more like she lived on her own. Her boyfriend had been pressuring her to move in with him since she turned eighteen, but she was scared as to what that would mean so she had been putting it off.
IC

Hannah smooth’s down her skirt as she places her books in her locker, only one more month left of high school and she was out of here.. She couldn’t wait.. even If she had no idea what would happen next, she had a feeling he wanted her to just stay at home and be the obediant girlfriend, but she wasn't sure she was ready for that. Glancing at the clock, her eyes widen as she pulls herself from her daydream, slamming the locker closed, she hurries outside, to where he is waiting, where he is always waiting.

Hannah smiles as she see’s his car parked up, even thinking about him got her excited. Rushing over, she waves at a group of friends briefly, before climbing into the car, her skirt riding up her thighs as she sits down and closees the door. “Hey babe” she says as she leans over pressing a soft kiss to his stubbly cheek, reathing in his scent, she loved the smell of him. “How was your day?”
 
AJ
23
Height - 6 feet
Looks - His hair is kept short and is dark brown with just a hint of red to it. He is muscular but not overly so and looks like he probably played sports throughout high school and post.

"Boring till you came back into it." AJ remarked as his eyes looked over her and a small grin appeared amongst the dark whiskers that had grown during the spring.

"What bout yours?" He asked simply as he looked around preparing to exit the school parking lot and get back onto the main streets. Looking back he saw her skirt scrunched up as she sat and his eyes gleamed knowing what she had under there. Beyond that he felt that it was his, every part of her was his and his alone.
 
She giggles softly at his words, so he was in a good mood, he was being very sweet today and she was happy besides she loved seeing her boyfriend smile. "I'm sure thats not true" she says with a roll of her eyes as she straightens back and quickly reaches out and turns the radio station over, she hated the music that he listened to so she puts what she likes on.

"It was alright.. school is school" she says with a shrug "I'm much happier now I am with you though" Hannah grins at him. "So what are we doing tonight?" she could do with something fun and it had been a while since they had been out together, ususally they just stayed in and watched tv and then got up to much more.. naughtier things.
 
AJ's eyes flashed to her for a moment when she changed the radio station. She could have a nasty habit of doing that but he hadn't cared much for the selection. He'd giver her one song, she had just gotten off school.

"Because you've been a good girl lately I thought I'd take you out to dinner and a movie." AJ replied knowing she would like getting out of the house and how grateful she'd be. He had a few ideas of how they could do more than just see a new movie.

"I'll even let you chose the movie if I think you've earned it when we head out." AJ said as he drove along the main road towards the downtown area where her house was at. He was fine giving her a chance to drop off her stuff but soon he knew he'd want her over at his place full time. Then they could cut out always having to go over. Her parents weren't around much but it still didn't mean he wanted to risk having to talk with them.
 
"Really?" Hannah questions, her eyes lighting up at the thoughtm of going out with him tonight, she would hug him if he wasn't driving they hadn't been out in agesshe smiles happy at least for now. And he was going to let her pick the movie? Well that was good and she would take advantage of that and pick the most girly film possile, she had high hopes that tonight would be good, that they would be good.

As he pulls up at Hannah's house, she quickly undoes her seatbelt "I'll just be a minute" she says, grabbing her bag and rushing into the house, she throws her bag on the bed. Glancing at the clock she hesitates slightly, before deciding to get changed if they were going out, Hannah slides out of her skirt, pulling on a pair of tight ripped jeans, she knew that he would want to touch her and she would make sure he couldn't. Hannah smirks at the thought, keeping her top on she applies some more makeup, throws her curly hair up into a ponytail and she's ready to go.

Hannah grabs her jacket from the side and rushes back outside, not wanting to keep him waiting any longer. As she nears the car, she flashes him a smile and walks to the passenger side, climbing inside. "Missed me?" she questions teasingly.
 
AJ grinned at how excited she was. She still would have to earn her choice of the movie. His eyes looked over her jeans and he grinned feeling like the thought that would keep him from playing around with her. She knew that if he wanted her he would take her. He'd have to pay her back for the choice later.

"We'll hang out at my house for a bit and see if you get to chose the movie. You ready for graduation?" He asked innocently enough even though he was testing her to see if she would flinch away from talking about it them potentially moving in. He was interested to see how she would react.

Driving along after she got settled in he drove over through a couple streets en route to his place for a little down time before the movie and dinner.
 
Hannah once again rolls her eyes, noticing how he didn't ask her what she wanted to do, she would have picked going out now of course, they had spent far too much time cooped up in his house recently, not that she minded of course, she did love him but a night out sounded great. However she had a feeling that going back to his house wouldn't exactly be that innocent.

Hannah winces as he mentions graduation, whenever he brought this up it always turned into talking about moving in together and more often than not turned into an argument and she didn't want that not tonight. "Yes" she says not giving away what she's feeling but her hand comes up twirlig her hair around her finger and looking out of the passanger window. She neglected to tell him she had been looking at a few colleges and was thinking about staying at the dorms instead of moving in with him, she didn't want to spoil the evening.

"So I'm staying at yours tonight right?" she says with a bright smile hoping to distract him, she stayed most nights really, her hand moves over resting on his thigh and trailing small circles with her fingernails "Maybe if your real nice you'll get something special later.." she adds, giggling.
 
"I haven't decided yet. I just wanted to stop by before we went out." AJ said before pulling off the main road into a shopping center after feeling her fingers move over his thigh. He looked at her with an easy smile and unbuckled his seat belt.

"Keep moving those fingers. I'll be nice so long as you aren't bad. And if you keep going we can go to the shopping center now." He offered her as he looked over to her in the other seat. Work had been rough in the morning at the mechanic shop and having her treat him sounded really good. It was funny since he hadn't even directed her and yet she couldn't keep her hands off. Her last comment amused him giving he was the one who had final say on what they did and did not do.
 
"Cute that you think anything is your decison" she says teasingly with a small smirk as she stares down at her hand on his thigh, of course Hannah wasn't stupid enough to actuall believe her statement, after the first few weeks of being in a relationship it had become apparent who made most if not all of the decisions.

Hannah's hand slides slowly upwards, towards his zipper, she blushes softly realising that they are still in the car, but that doesn't stop her, she hurriedly pulls it down and pulls it open, she slips her hand inside, feeling the outline of his hardening cock... She liked knowing how much she could turn him on, Hannah scoots over slightly, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to his neck, breathing in his scent.. he always smelt so good and felt so good.

Hannah's hand toys with the waistband of his boxers, before getting a wicked idea she stops her kisses "Guess you'll have to wait until tonight" she says trying not to laugh as she pulls her hand back and zips him back up, moving back to her seat and giving him her best innocent look.
 
AJ grabs her hand forcefully. He is not fooled by her innocent look and doesn't like her little teasing when he is not in the mood for it. "You're done when I say you can stop Annie." He said simply but curtly as he looked at her and moved her hand back. AJ knew hos much he could push on her and that no matter what she took it.

"If you want to go to the shopping center you're going to be a good girl. I want your lips around my cock now or you're not going to get to talk to any of your friends for a week and we won't go out till I know you will be a good girl" He said sharply even though he knew that would be hard to manage besides taking her phone from her.

His cock throbbed in his pants and he was in no mood to get jerked around. If she wanted to please him she would do as he asked.
 
Hannah jumps as AJ grabs a hold of her hand, her eyes snap up to him as she bites on her lower lip nervously, she hadn't known that he would get annoyed about it. Okay maybe she had just a little bit. Her innocent look is suddenly gone as her eyes widen at his threat, a threat he would no doubt keep if past experience was anything to go on.

Her hand undoes the zip again but there is a clear pout on her lips, she wasn't happy that he was taking the fun away from her. "Fine" she snaps at him as she shifts so that she is kneeling on the seat so she can lean further, her ass sticking up in the air just slightly.
Hannah slips her hand into his boxers, taking a hold of his warm hard cock and pulling it out into the air, she leans in close licking her lips, for all her complaining she really did like sucking his cock, she just wanted it on her terms.

Hannah's tongue slides out flicking over the head of his dick, before pressing a soft kiss to it, but figuring he didn't want anymore teasing she parts her lips taking the first inch inside her warm wet mouth
 
Hearing the zipper of his pants go down he relented slightly and didn't put as much force on her hand though he did keep his hold on her. She would have to learn she didn't get to just walk away after being a bad girl. He knew somehow she probably liked her punishment, enjoyed when he would without things from her but as she shifted in the car and knelt over him he stopped caring as her finger slipped inside of his boxers and found his hard long cock easily enough.

AJ relaxed his grip on her hand and moved it up to her shoulder. He would have caressed her face as a gesture if she had not displeased him but for now he simply rubbed her gently while licked her lips and their eyes met for a moment.

The moment he felt her wet tongue flick out over his cock his eyes close for a moment as she tentatively almost experiments with the taste even though she's done it many times before. He liked making her please him in public where they might get caught. It made things that much better and Tony was glad that she was now 18 since earlier he would have gotten in big trouble if they ever were caught by her parents.

For now they were just two adults and as she took the first few inches of his cock inside of her mouth AJ groaned in pleasure as he felt her start to lather up his length. Looking to give her some reward his right hand rubbed over her back before slipping further back to caress her cute ass as it jutted up in the air. His hand flexed over and gave her a little pinch and rub as she continued bobbing up and down on his cock.
 
Hannah had a feeling she had displeased AJ however she didn't want their night to be spoiled especially when it had all sounded so perfect not long a go, she knew she would have to do good, to suck him and make him cum, if she still wanted everything he had offered. Luckily she had had a lot of practice with him and she knew what he liked now.

Hannah clamps her lips around his cock, tightly but not too tight that it would hurt him and sucks the first few inches that are already in her mouth, her hand comes up and wraps around the base of his dick so she is left balancing on one hand. She moves her hand up and down slowly, lifting her eyes up, her big brown ones meeting his silently seeking his approval, as she swirls her tongue round and round slowly.

Hannah jumps a little as his hand touches her ass, but she wasn't complaining it felt good and she presses herself up against it.

She begins to move her head back and forth taking more in each time, her hand dropping from his dick to his balls, cupping them in her hands as she massages them softly with her thumb. She pushes her head down until it is at the top of her throat and pauses there, sucking softly and happily, feeling her wetness drip down her pussy, soaking her panties.
 
AJ groaned as Annie sucked his lengths, her lips could make him nearly crumble when they formed into a pouty frown but when they were locked tightly around his cock in a wet tight sheath AJ couldn't help but melt a little.

It seemed like she got better with each blow job and AJ felt he could have remained there the entire day just having her lick and suck. Then her fingers joined the mix. They moved firmly up and down pandering to him and then he felt her cup his full balls in her nice smooth fingers and another groan breathed out from his lips.

"Mmmmymmm. Very good girl Annie." AJ said as he relaxed some more letting her take him in more and more with each thrust. After a while he felt the burning through his cock and loins from her combined touch and he felt the rush dawning on him. His hand rubbing her ass moved forward to her head and he felt his cock start to throb.

"Urrrghh I'm gonna cum baby." He said before he planted his head on her head to keep her buried on his cock as he started to come. He liked seeing his cum spatter over her eyes and lips but right now they still had places to go so he had to make sure that things were 'cleaned up'.

"Swallow it all like a good girl Annie." He ordered her as he felt his cock jump inside of her lips as the first ropey strand of cum fired forth.
 
She loved hearing the sounds that he made, or the way that he touched her even the subtle touches even if they werent too affectionate when she had pleased him, Hannah pushes her head furtherdown, her throat stretching to accomadate him, gagging softly, something that no matter how many times she practiced on him, she couldn't seem to get rid off.

But she pushes through despite that, even as her eyes begin to water, she stays there bobbing her head up and down over his dick, her tongue dragging up and down as she does.

She feels her head being held in place and his cock jerking in her mouth, before she can react the first spurt of his hot cum squirts down her throat, she swallows quickly as more and more enters her mouth only a few drops escaping and dribbling down her lips and chin. She loved tasting him.

Even when he is done she stays there sucking softly, until she feels him getting softer in her mouth, slowly she pulls her head back, letting it pop from her mouth, she glances up at him shyly as her tongue flicks out and catches the escaped cum and then darts back into her mouth.

"So did I do good" she asks already knowing the answer.
 
AJ smiled when he saw her little pink tongue flick out across her lips and pick up the little trail of cum that had spilled out there. His dormant cock was more than satisfied and his hand reached down from her neck pulling her closer to him and he kissed her cheek and her lips not caring about the taste his cum had left on her.

"Very good. We're going to stop by Victoria Secret before the movies and you can buy anything you want." He said as he kept her close and felt the edge of her breasts tickling his chest while his other hand put his cock back in his pants and zipped up his zipper.
 
She smiles as he kisses her cheek and blushes when he gets to her lips, she wasn't sure how she would taste, but she sure wasn't protesting, when she made him happy he made her happy.

Hannah watches as AJ zips himself back up and she is almost dissapointed that he isn't returning the favour, she could feel her wet panties sticking to her crotch, but there was plenty of time for that.

Her eyes light up at the mention of shopping. "Oh come on don't even pretend that won't benifit you" she says raising an eyebrow at him. "But let's go she says as she moves back onto her own seat, looking in the mirror to make herself more presentable.
 
AJ smiled to her and then sniffed in the air a bit and could tell she was sad that he didn't give her any recompense. But that could be handled soon enough.

AJ pulled his seatbelt back on and smiled at her. "If you prefer I could get you a dress." He said feeling that he would be generous in his rewards to her. Moving a hand over to her own legs he rubbed over the material of her jeans.

"I had thought that with VS we might have excuse to see how good you'd look in something lacy." AJ said even though his eyes said it might give him the chance to see to her own lust after he had awakened her arousal.

"But it is your choice." He said as he turned the ignition and started off heading for the shopping center though now the edge from work was well and truly relieved.
 
Hannah's feels him on her leg, her eyes drop from the mirror and she stares down at the hand currently on her leg, wondering if he was going to do something or if he was just teasing her.. she whimpers softly in frustation moves his hand close enough that it is almost touching put not quite there... she would be demanding satisfaction very soon.

She had to admit the offer of a new dress was very tempting but it was clear he wanted her to chose the other option, she decided to stay quite and think about it. Really she should go with what she wants it was Hannah's reward and she earnt it.

She doesn't say anything as he drives, but her hands slips to the waistband of her jeans sliding under and under her panties too, over her smooth hairless pussy, feeling the wetness on her lips as she strokes them gently letting out a soft moan. IF he wasn't doing anything about it then she would.
 
AJ was focused on driving for the most part. As he pulled into the parking lot he heard a small moan from her side of the car. Looking over he saw her hand down her pants and he realized once more just how perverted she could be. Perhaps she couldn't wait till they go into the store.

He pulled into a stall at the parking lot and then unbuckled her seat belt. It would be hypocritical to make her wait longer when he had already enjoyed his own treat. AJ might have been firm but he enjoyed being fair every once and a while. He pressed her buckle loose and then let his hand move over her thigh.

"Come here Annie." He said softly and then patted his lap. He made no move to unzip his pants. The plan was simply to please her for a little bit more before they shopped.
 
Hannah's hands felt good, but it wasn't the same as when AJ did it for her, or when she had his cock in her tight little pussy, no she wanted that, her eyes widen as he pulls parking space, there wasn't many people here, but there was still some and she was a little scared of being seen, usually Hannah didn't inititate things in public it was always him, but she was horny and she really didn't like being left out.

Her hand slides down further, towards her tight whole and slips it inside, but it wasn't enough, she wanted something bigger, she wanted his cock...

Hannah peaks up at AJ hoping that he'd seen her and that he wasn't going to make her wait, maybe he'd even do something about it.

She looks at her thigh and suddenly wishes that she had worn a skirt instead it was stupid of her not to. Hannah smiles as he beckons her over onto his lap, glancing around noting nobody and figuring she would be hidden from view, she gets a bit more daring, she stops touching herself and her wet sticky fingers get to work on unbuttoning her tight jeans and sliding them down her legs and onto the floor, she smiles at AJ, giggling as she climbs over, one leg resting either side, feeling him underneath her. The wet watch on her panties is clearly noticable and she knows he will be able to feel it on his leg.

"So what are you going to do for me?" she asks almost hopefully as she leans in pressing a soft kiss to his lips, her tongue sliding out and tracing over his.
 
AJ watched with growing lust as Hannah pulled her sticky fingers from inside of her pants. He could tell where they had been but where they were going mattered more to him. She pulled down her pants showing off a cute little pair of panties and he grinned seeing the spot of wetness in the center.

Hearing the little giggle come from her makes him even harder and his cock prods at his pants forming a tent. One hand slid forward to unzip his zipper again and his pressed out boxers and cock met with the wet spot of her pussy and he slowly grinded against her eager to tease her a bit.

As she straddled him and kissed him he looked up to her and his left hand wrapped around her back pulling her a little closer to him as he kissed her back. "I'm not sure yet. You seem to need something a little bigger your fingers for that little hole of yours." He said with a mischievous grin towards her. Moving his own hand up he pulled down her panties inch by torturous inch and immediately smelled more of her spilling out and saw the trickle of juices coming from her shaved pussy.

His fingers immediately zeroed in on her sex and he didn't tease her any more while his cock continued to grind. He pressed two fingers against her slit and then pressed them further inside of her enveloping them in her tight wet cunt.
 
Hannah smiles against his lips, obviously happy that he didn't seemed to care that she had just swallowed his cum, he was kissing her anyway, she kisses him back, hard and deep, her hands moving up to his cheek and cupping it softly..

she moans as she feels his fingers running over her wet slit, he grinds against them, pushing them into her tight little whole, they felt better than her own fingers but it still wasn't enough, no where near enough infact, she wanted his cock and she wanted it now.

"No" she whines, finally pulling her head back, from there kiss, "No" she adds as she grabs his hand pulling it away, whimpering as her pussy suddenly feels very empty.. "I want your cock inside of me now" she demands, glancing down at his once again hard erection.
 
AJ smiled and almost went to inform her that she did not get to demand his cock but hearing her beg and plead for him to give it to her made all the teasing worth it and thoughts of reminding her who were in charge fled.

The hand she pulled away went over to her hip and gave her a nice little slap all the same to remind her but the look in his eyes said all she wanted, all she desired was about to come true. Moving his left hand he pulled down his boxers and his long cock sprang out tapping against Hannah's increasingly wet pussy. He felt her juices leak over him and he ignored worrying about the mess as he moved his cock inline with her pussy.

"Such a naughty little bad girl." He remarked as he pressed in the first few inches of his hard cockhead inside of her little snatch while his right hand pulled her down inch by inch on her hip. She was always so fucking tight and it felt like when he had taken her cherry all over again. AJ let out a little hiss and then leaned in to bite her neck nuzzling the flesh with her teeth as he sank into her pussy more and more.
 
Back
Top