Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :) Good evening here my love :) Just finished Sunday lunch and now chillin' out, allowing my "nerdy" free with photograph and the gang on her thread. And, personally I have to say her thread is... amazing. I love it :)

Have you been there yet, VIPER? :)

grape_vine.gif

I actually viewed it the other day...awesome and witty

I actually viewed it the other day...awesome and witty

Hi Sienna.
Just wanted to say hi, let you know I am still alive.
:kiss:

((( BiGuy ))) :kiss::):rose:... Good to see you around my love :)

Yes VIPER, photograph and her support have created a very "witty" and intelligent thread :) Which goes to show... nerds are capable of making love and being sexy ;) :kiss:

((( BiGuy ))) :kiss::):rose:... Good to see you around my love :)

Yes VIPER, photograph and her support have created a very "witty" and intelligent thread :) Which goes to show... nerds are capable of making love and being sexy ;) :kiss:

Its the sexy librarian glasses that take it over the edge!

Haha, no, I wish!

Yeah, but I had mine before it was a fad. *sigh* It's the only frame that looks good on my face, so I'll just tough it out until it's uncool again.

Innocents is always cool!;)
You look very good in such innocents too...:devil::cool:;) Why do we seem to know better?:cool:

Its the sexy librarian glasses that take it over the edge!

:D :D Which reminds me... I think I should post a latest picture of my new spectacles. They are "varifocal" which means I have to get used to wearing them all of the time now, both for reading and normal vision. I discovered my eyesight was not exactly just down to reading things that had problems (since I was 14)... but now I'm thirty, distant viewing requires some focus aid too.

They had to be fashion spectacles, just like my readers, if was going to wear spectacles full stop. I found that there were many that actually suited me, more than I expected and the choice was confusing to say the least. Eventually, I decided on three frames. That was being very greedy and at a cost of over a thousand euros for all three, I decided eventually on the one pair :)

And... away from the subject of spectacles, here is some really cool morning romantic love making I enjoy getting involved in :) Please share the pleasure in this movie with me :)

(531)...

Enjoy! ;) :kiss:

Haha, no, I wish!

Yeah, but I had mine before it was a fad. *sigh* It's the only frame that looks good on my face, so I'll just tough it out until it's uncool again.

Just be the best you , you can be. Well lust after you anyway!

And... away from the subject of spectacles, here is some really cool morning romantic love making I enjoy getting involved in Please share the pleasure in this movie with me

Morning love making always seems refreshing and innocent....;)
What a great way to start the day.

And... away from the subject of spectacles, here is some really cool morning romantic love making I enjoy getting involved in Please share the pleasure in this movie with me

Morning love making always seems refreshing and innocent....;)
What a great way to start the day.

((( rbijon ))) :) :kiss: ... My favourite pirate, welcome :)

You too ((( photo ))) :kiss::rose: ... thanks for dropping in my love ;)

Thank you, how is the sensual Sienna doing today?

OMG! Better than yesterday my love. I felt totally restless for some stupid reasons even I couldn't understand. This morning helped out a lot. Having a chat with TRT and getting a few things off our minds, then sealing what we agreed with, with some fantastic smooth enjoyable love making :) :kiss:

And, how is the pirate? :)

OMG! Better than yesterday my love. I felt totally restless for some stupid reasons even I couldn't understand. This morning helped out a lot. Having a chat with TRT and getting a few things off our minds, then sealing what we agreed with, with some fantastic smooth enjoyable love making :) :kiss:

I am doing well, & looking forward to a summer full of sailing, surf, sand and sun!

:devil: Just poppin in to say HI to everybody :devil:

Love you my cherub :kiss::kiss::rose::rose::)

I am doing well, & looking forward to a summer full of sailing, surf, sand and sun!

Yes, can't wait to take our summer breaks at the villa in Ibiza :) Only this year we will be taking our girls. It was nice enjoying the time together with just TRT and I last time, but I kept on being reminded of my children back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just to make HIM happy ;)

:devil: Just poppin in to say HI to everybody :devil:

Love you my cherub...:)

:heart::heart: TRT :heart::heart:

Yes, can't wait to take our summer breaks at the villa in Ibiza :) Only this year we will be taking our girls. It was nice enjoying the time together with just TRT and I last time, but I kept on being reminded of my children back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just to make HIM happy ;)

:heart::heart: TRT :heart::heart:

Aye, a summer of camping on the beach....;), playing Pirate for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back