Me in a black thong

all the colors of the rainbow

Am I the only one who thinks you should have stocking-panty sets in every possible shade? You could store them in a giant-sized replica of the big size Crayola box, you know the one with the sharpener in the back? And every morning you could go to the box and open the lid and select a color and they'd be in these big tubes that look like crayons that you could pull out and pop open and out would slide the panties and stockings.

Life would be so much more fun like that - by "that" I mean both you having a giant crayon-lingerie box, and also you wearing stockings and thong underwear all the time.

Annnnnd it looks like I may have succeeded in killing my own thread. Go me!

I doubt it's related, it's just that most threads tend to only be active when new pics are posted.

I'm not very chatty, personally, but I'm always here.
I'm subscribed to your thread.

I doubt it's related, it's just that most threads tend to only be active when new pics are posted.

I'm not very chatty, personally, but I'm always here.
I'm subscribed to your thread.

Yeah I figured as much... Was just in the mood to be facetious :)

Glad to hear you're subscribed!

Am I the only one who thinks you should have stocking-panty sets in every possible shade? You could store them in a giant-sized replica of the big size Crayola box, you know the one with the sharpener in the back? And every morning you could go to the box and open the lid and select a color and they'd be in these big tubes that look like crayons that you could pull out and pop open and out would slide the panties and stockings.

Life would be so much more fun like that - by "that" I mean both you having a giant crayon-lingerie box, and also you wearing stockings and thong underwear all the time.

I WOULD LOVE THIS!

Anyone wanna arrange this for me?

Thank you EctoJohn and Dionysian_Beast :)

Think I'm gonna take a night off from taking new pics...

How about if I post one of my face again for a few days?

Annnnnd it looks like I may have succeeded in killing my own thread. Go me!

Not likely. While I won't be sending you a PM or chatting with you anytime soon, I will keep following your thread and commenting here. :)

the love is well received Elija. Continue to praise us with your stunning beauty and you will be well rewarded. Everyone cumming to your photos over and over again. Keep it going

Back