who sucks cocks better?

who sucks cock better?

  • men

    Votes: 47 56.0%
  • women

    Votes: 13 15.5%
  • it's a tie!

    Votes: 24 28.6%

  • Total voters
    84
  • Poll closed .
Most women, if the research is correct, do the BJ thing just to please the man they are with. This is not to say there are not women who really love it and do it for their own pleasure. When a man is going down on you he is going for his own personal pleasure. While is totally into pleasing himself, that is he is super turned on, you just benefit from his "selfishness". To see a man cum when you do and he isn't touching himself is too much!

I agree - and this is why I have voted men as better cock suckers.
 
The purpose of sex is to fertilize the egg, and to enhance the probability of success, when a man climaxes, he wants to penetrate as deeply as possible. No guy is satisfied in ejaculating when the tip of his cock is barely inside the outer lips of the pussy. he wants to drive it in all the way. Similarly,
when I'm getting a blowjob, the sensation that I enjoy most is when the person sucking my cock tries to swallow with my cock down their throat as deeply as they possibly can and continue swallowing, and massaging my cock with their throat muscles until I erupt down their throat. A blowjob like this leaves me weak and quivering. I haven't met many who are able and willing to do this to completion, and the few who have, did so because they loved doing it and loved the experience. As much as I enjoy receiving this kind of deep throat blowjob, I delight in giving it as much and possibly even more. I LOVE sucking cock!!!!
 
I don't know how to answer this...I know how I like mine sucked. It really depends on the individual rather than gender. Either way, with a little guidance, I can get it exactly as I like it.

I LOVE sucking cock!!!!

I think that's the key to a great BJ - gotta love it.

If you are ever in Raleigh, let me know.
 
There is no yes or no answer. It all depends on the individual. If he or she enjoys sucking cock he or she will be good at it. I suck differently than most women (or men) and differently than most men want. I can deep throat a nine or ten in cock with ease, but I don't....except for when I first take the cock into my mouth to prove I am able to do it. I then ease back so only the knob of the cock is in my mouth.

Clasping the cockhead with my lips and gently with my teeth, I whisk my tongue back and forth across the sensitive flesh of the glans. I use one hand to play with his balls, rolling them carefully on my palm and tickling them with my fingers. With the other hand, if the man is not averse to such play, I tease his anus. When I feel he is about to come, I push a finger into his asshole, bite a bit harder on his cockhead and suck as hard as I can, savoring every jet of thick warm semen spurting into my mouth, filling my mouth, than when the last shudder of his orgasm as shaken him and his cock is beginning to soften, I swallow slowly until I have enjoyed every nuance of flavor.

That is why men say I am the best!

Okay after reading that I demand to have my vote changed....I think I had a moment :devil:
 
With the other hand, if the man is not averse to such play, I tease his anus. When I feel he is about to come, I push a finger into his asshole

Sounds wonderfully intense - he's a lucky man! By the way, and to change the subject slightly, this doesn't just work with men - some women also like having something up their bum when they orgasm. When I'm receiving oral sex, I often encourage my partner to put her finger into my anus just when' I'm about to come - it adds a delicious extra texture to my orgasm. Much recommended!
 
to close too call

In my non-scientific study:rolleyes:, One difference is men have a natural instinct too rub, squeeze and lick my ball, as well as slide a finger too my ass and very willing too rim me. They seem too deepthroat naturally also. With all that said. The sensual touch of a lady and touching her smooth skin as well as watching her mouth on my cock makes it too close too call....:confused:
 
Having had hundreds of outstanding blow jobs from men and women, I have to say it's a tie.

The absolute best blow job I ever received was from a black hooker named Ann. I picked her up on 79th street in Miami back in 1984 and she was so good I remember her name to this day. After I came the first time, using only her mouth, she had me hard and finished me off again in very short order. Went back looking for her several times, but never saw her again.

Second best was also a female, a supervisor of mine while I was in the Air Force. She was twice my age, married, and gave incredible head.

Drew
 
Women who enjoy cocksucking are usually awesome, but, on the whole, I think that of men who suck cock, a greater percentage love it.
Who is best at sucking cock…? I am. I've been well-trained by some serious married older guys, and I was a willing and enthusiastic pupil. My first Boyfriend said I sucked him off better than his wife ever did. To be a great cock-sucker you've got to love doing it, to worship the cock you're sucking, and to devote all your sex-energies to giving it maximum pleasure, because that is the way you achieve your own satisfaction. I always have. You have got to crave to suck that cock more than the guy needs to be sucked. And you must love the taste of his spunk as it spurts into your grateful mouth. Guilty on all counts. When I suck your cock, you know you've been well-sucked...
 
Last edited:
Hmmm. That is a tough call imo. Having had my dick sucked by both they equally felt good.
 
There is no yes or no answer. It all depends on the individual. If he or she enjoys sucking cock he or she will be good at it. I suck differently than most women (or men) and differently than most men want. I can deep throat a nine or ten in cock with ease, but I don't....except for when I first take the cock into my mouth to prove I am able to do it. I then ease back so only the knob of the cock is in my mouth.

Clasping the cockhead with my lips and gently with my teeth, I whisk my tongue back and forth across the sensitive flesh of the glans. I use one hand to play with his balls, rolling them carefully on my palm and tickling them with my fingers. With the other hand, if the man is not averse to such play, I tease his anus. When I feel he is about to come, I push a finger into his asshole, bite a bit harder on his cockhead and suck as hard as I can, savoring every jet of thick warm semen spurting into my mouth, filling my mouth, than when the last shudder of his orgasm as shaken him and his cock is beginning to soften, I swallow slowly until I have enjoyed every nuance of flavor.

That is why men say I am the best!
i agree,as a black guy that has been suck by both men and women,it gets back to if there really into you,hold on to your ass,its going to be good lol
 
...

My third youngest sister, gave me the best blow job I've ever had-, BUT she is the exception to the rule. Men, in general are by far the better cocksucker than their female counterpart.
 
Last edited:
Instant hard on!

My third youngest sister, gave me the best blow job I've ever had-, BUT she is the exception to the rule. Men, in general are by far the better cocksucker than their female counterpart.

Thanks for sharing, made my day!
 
I have to agree with you both. Men who suck cock do it because they like it and the men I know don't have any problem with swallowing cum.

Men suck the cock, not the guy. Girls suck the guy, not the cock. That's the difference….!
 
That is profound and absolutely on the money Tristan.....
 
Hard to say. Guys tend to be better in general I think because it's something that a male cocksucker really wants to do. Whereas for a lot of women it's just part of going through the motions for whatever reason.

But some of the best blow jobs I've had over the years have been from women who really enjoyed the act of cocksucking.

It's all in the attitude I reckon.

I've had a couple of really well hung guys say that I've given them the best ever blow jobs. Probably because I worship huge cocks and go the extra mile.
 
Last edited:
I'm voting for guys mainly because of their facial hair gives you that extra little tingle on your head MMMMMMm
 
Idk why but I always had a harder time cumming from a blowjob. i love the way they feel when guys or girls do it but its hard for me to climax. When I had an encounter with my last male lover though he gave me the best blow job ever and I shot my cum all over his face and in his mouth.My hips were quivering. I think personally from my experiences men give better blow jobs.
 
Best I've experienced.....

I've had head from males and females. The Best I've had the pleasure to receive is from my friend Rags, a male. I'd like to experience one from sterculius just to compare!:):devil:
 
I can not compare as I only have received a bj from a female.. but curious about a passable CD or a TG
 
Reviving an old thread here.

I've never had a blowjob from a guy, but I have had a few from girls who were not that into it for its own sake, and the experience wasn't that great.

As somebody who absolutely loves the idea of sucking a cock and swallowing cum, I just want somebody with that same level of enthusiasm sucking me, whether they're male or female. I think for me, technique is not as important as enthusiasm.
 
My wife is damn good, and she taught me so our styles are similar except I'd say I like it more.

Maybe we could find a willing hung guy here to have a blind test and pick between us. Of course that means you'd have to get blown twice. Really, probably twice by us both on two different occasions so you have comparison data to make the call.

Now where do we find a volunteer?.......
 
Back
Top