When it's both HOT and disgusting at the same time

So, how do YOU feel about sucking dicks?

  • I love sucking dicks! I have no idea what you're talking about.

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • I love sucking dicks, too! Don't worry, it happens at first but you'll learn to love it.

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I know it sucks, bro. I never managed to overcome the disgust.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never had the chance to try, really. Give me a few days and I'll come back with an answer...

    Votes: 11 32.4%

  • Total voters
    34
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Posts
7
So I lost my virginity a few days ago to a guy (I'm also a guy, of course). It was totally hot and I enjoyed it very much, but the one thing that just had to ruin it was sucking his dick (without a condom). It's not that I'm afraid I might get infected, nor do I feel disgusted by the idea (not at all!), but the smell and taste of pre-cum and cum really turned me off.

How many of you experienced it in your first time? Is it an acquired taste, or am I doomed to not suck dicks for the rest of my life?


_______________________________________________________________

BCXQOcmCUAADinx.jpg

P.S. This picture hasn't got much to do with the post. I just wanted to thank you for your time. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
If your just into cock jerking or cock rubbing with some nipple play, that can be as erotic as you want it to be...
 
So I lost my virginity a few days ago to a guy (I'm also a guy, of course). It was totally hot and I enjoyed it very much, but the one thing that just had to ruin it was sucking his dick (without a condom). It's not that I'm afraid I might get infected, nor do I feel disgusted by the idea (not at all!), but the smell and taste of pre-cum and cum really turned me off.

How many of you experienced it in your first time? Is it an acquired taste, or am I doomed to not suck dicks for the rest of my life?


_______________________________________________________________

BCXQOcmCUAADinx.jpg

P.S. This picture hasn't got much to do with the post. I just wanted to thank you for your time. Thanks!

a lot can depend on diet which affects the taste of a guys cum so keep trying , i am sure you will get to love it as i do .
 
If you think a cock tastes and smells bad, try sucking a condom, especially with spermicide!
 
Never had much of a problem with the taste/smell of precum, perhaps because there isn't all that much of it and it tends to get lost in the saliva. I'm not a big fan of cum itself, and I find that swallowing quickly helps. But it's worth it! :D I understand that diet does make a difference, though the basic taste shouldn't change much.
 
Enjoy The Blow-Job

The pleasure of sucking my Boyfriend's big beautiful cock tends to be intoxicating, I get so sexed-up and so into what I'm doing, the spunking-off bit in my mouth is the natural inevitable climax, the consumation which just tips me over the edge. That's when I get to really luxuriate in the rich afterglow of his orgasm, sucking, lapping and kissing it messily until it softens in my mouth. The taste and sensation of that pulsing cream in my mouth is so much part of it it's impossible to think of anything else, as I gaze up at my Boyfriend in total sated infatuation, his spunk dissolving in my mouth's saliva. For a natural-born submissive cock-sucker there can be no such thing as revulsion...
 
Last edited:
I have loved the taste, smell and texture of pre-cum and cum since the first time I experienced them. Before I had my first male partner, I would taste my own when I masturbated.
 
Although I craved cum even before I ever had a cock cum in my mouth, I wasn't crazy about it at first. Some definitely tastes better than others but I want it in my mouth whether it's bitter or more tasty. I love cum and love feeling it flooding my mouth, nice and warm.
 
I would suggest eating your own a lot, never jack off without eating what you produce. Once you learn to do that you will soon start to crave cum. Watch vid's of beautiful women, aren't they all beautiful. sucking cock and eating cum, you will soon think if they it is OK for them why isn't it OK for me.
 
So, to the OP... have you sucked any more cocks and let them cum in your mouth? It sounds like you definitely love sucking and I promise you, you'll soon be be craving the moment a man's sperm floods your mouth, and the more, the better.
 
I can kind of relate to what you're saying. I've only sucked one cock but that was enough to know that I really like it, but he didn't finish. As far as tasting cum and precum, I've only tasted my own. Although I love to taste of my precum, I don't care for the taste of my cum at all.
 
Back
Top