What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating shaving me legs...b/c yes, I am vain like that and I think it will def show my leg muscles more...

I hate coming home to a house that looks like a tornado ripped through it! How can they manage that in just a few hours?!:mad:

Occasionally I'll accidentally hang up after pushing my button and getting turned on.

I hate hanging up like that too.

Be carefulof keeping your phone near you when turned on, otherwise you will be putting it in a bowl of rice over night trying to dry it out.

Be carefulof keeping your phone near you when turned on, otherwise you will be putting it in a bowl of rice over night trying to dry it out.

I tried sitting in a bowl of rice once and it didn't work for me. Some things just can't be dried out.

I thought ceiling fans were for swingers. Oh and drying out wet panties.

Wet panties sounds nasty to me. When I take a piss and tuck, then he decides to sneeze some extra out, then leaves that wet spot it is so uncomfortable. I just don't see how having wet panties is sexy. Plus I have seen the film that some of you ladies leave on your panties. Only thing to clean those is to microwave the badness out of them.

Wet panties sounds nasty to me. When I take a piss and tuck, then he decides to sneeze some extra out, then leaves that wet spot it is so uncomfortable. I just don't see how having wet panties is sexy. Plus I have seen the film that some of you ladies leave on your panties. Only thing to clean those is to microwave the badness out of them.

I remember the film Piss/Tuck. I think that's found in panties that men wear though. The microwave does nothing for that shit. You have to get it surgically removed.

I can't believe I'm watching Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back