Public Places

OmnislashXX

Really Really Experienced
Man, I often dream about going to a movie theater and getting tagged. Sitting in the dark, having sex while people watch the movie. Anyway, what is your fantasy? Any place you would like to fuck in public?

Fucked with a dildo once, and a bottle another time, both in parking lots. Once during the eve, and once in broad daylight.

Was jerked off under the table at a restaurant once.

Have also been naked and stroked while driving

I have always wanted to finger myself in the car while someone else drove to give the truckers a show.

Also to go on a hike and find a place away from the trail to fuck with people walking nearby.

I do enjoy playing while in the movie theater. I always have my blanket because it is so cold inside there and it covers well. 😉

I think getting fucked in library would be hot, back up against the book shelves trying to suppress the noise. I've already had sex in a country park, a field and in the car when parked up a county lane. Would love to explore a bit more public sex

I have always wanted to finger myself in the car while someone else drove to give the truckers a show.

Also to go on a hike and find a place away from the trail to fuck with people walking nearby.

I do enjoy playing while in the movie theater. I always have my blanket because it is so cold inside there and it covers well. 😉

I’ll take one for the team & volunteer to drive the car for you!! 😋😋

Not fucked, but finger-fucked, while being part of the audience at a concert.

Several fantasies were turned into realities. I can check these off my sexual bucket list. Got a blow job in a movie theater, during a movie. In the car while others were in the backseat, my girlfriend gave me a blow job. Shocked me and the two in the back seat. Sex in a public pool. Sex in a large public place surrounded by hundreds of people.
Getting groceries out of the car one evening. My girlfriend in short shorts after we shopped. She was reaching far into the trunk. I unzipped and pulled her shorts to the side and started fucking her. It was HOT and exciting thinking the neighbors could be watching. She came real hard before I did. Later telling me that was one of her fantasies. I confessed mine too.

Other Fantasies that haven't come true. Yet! ;)
I've Fantasized about hooking up with different girlfriend's mothers. And a few of their daughters that were over 18.

Having a woman at the store ask me to follow her home for some sexual fun.

One of my hot neighbors doing their daily walks or runs. Seeing me out in the yard and stopping by to talk and flirt. Bending them over the car and taking them from behind.

Last edited:
I think getting fucked in library would be hot, back up against the book shelves trying to suppress the noise. I've already had sex in a country park, a field and in the car when parked up a county lane. Would love to explore a bit more public sex

Yes. That's my fantasy too. Nearly did it back in college too. Nearly.

Was dancing with a boyfriend at the time at a club. Rubbed my clit on his thigh enough that I came. A group of people noticed the after math and cheered.

On my car, movie theater, concert while in the crowd, changing room, steam room.....honestly I’m all about the public places with just a little bit of risk :devil:

This one is like something out of that movie 50 Shades of Grey.

I was doing a bit of Christmas shopping with a sub a few years back. It was dark as we were walking through the mall parking lot.

I was feeling the lust (she had no panties on and had flashed me a couple times already) so I just backed her into the space between a van and a car. Unzipped, pulled her skirt up and fucked her standing up against the van. Surprisingly the people walking by didn't seem to notice.

Except this one couple that came up and just watched us.

Anyway, after the big "O" the woman that was watching us said, " Merry Christmas. Now can we get in our car."

Sailor

Back in the 1960s the local cheap cinema/movie house had a back row downstairs that was all two-seater settees. For the price of a movie, then sixpence each on a Saturday afternoon, you had several hours with your girlfriend in a warm dry place with occasional breaks to buy ice cream and popcorn.

On Saturday afternoons the movies were cheap b-versions, usually foreign and crudely dubbed into American English. But who cared? We weren't there for the movie.

I only remember one - an Italian film about Hercules. He would be seen to make a minute long speech but the words came out as "Huh! You think so?"

Why do I remember that one? It was the girllfriend's time of the month and therefore a waste of sixpence.

Back in the 1960s the local cheap cinema/movie house had a back row downstairs that was all two-seater settees. For the price of a movie, then sixpence each on a Saturday afternoon, you had several hours with your girlfriend in a warm dry place with occasional breaks to buy ice cream and popcorn.

On Saturday afternoons the movies were cheap b-versions, usually foreign and crudely dubbed into American English. But who cared? We weren't there for the movie.

I only remember one - an Italian film about Hercules. He would be seen to make a minute long speech but the words came out as "Huh! You think so?"

Why do I remember that one? It was the girllfriend's time of the month and therefore a waste of sixpence.

Ogg is so old he pre-dates the blowjob? :eek:

Back