Let's play...

lovetoread

hello daddy
the game would ya - could ya. I'll go first.

If you could, would you be comfortable enough to do a DP where everyone touches?

Meaning, if its mfm or fmf, would you also touch the other participant?

example of dp

50f851d1bd65450e968809993ab0c1f9.jpg

mind you, i am not talking about a mmf - example of mmf, though lets be honest, that is sexy as fuck

23069361.gif

For sure. If I'm in bed with two people it's because I want both of them, otherwise I wouldn't put myself in that situation. The more touching of bodies the better.

it seems a waste of time and energy if you are worried your bits will touch another bit

If you could, would you be comfortable enough to do a DP where everyone touches?

example of dp

mind you, i am not talking about a mmf - example of mmf, though lets be honest, that is sexy as fuck

23069361.gif

what's your answer? could you? would you? I would but would not touch the other man's bits.

I think I would approach this like a party at someone's house I don't know. I want to come with someone who does know them, and who I also have a rapport with. I guess it's not necessary, crashing parties successfully can provide it's own sort of motivation, but when you're crashing crotch... well, "Don't pet the cat unless you met the cat" feels like pretty sage advice.

But once I'm in...dgaf too much about who touches who or where. I imagine a three way is one person having the time of their lives, and two people having mediocre-to-dull sex anyway. And I care too much about everyone's satisfaction to have fun like that. I would need a distraction like body paint or being outside to get me into this.

Yeah.....I like this. I'm Rembrandting that flesh up... and all over, getting into my creativity and letting vibrant colors flow over sinew... and then WHOA AND WE'RE FUCKING TOO!?! YEEHAWWW

I think I'll head over to Michael's...

Nobody gets between our sheets if anyone is worried about touching anyone involved! Whats the point? This is one of the reasons why we reject so many offers!

Been there, done that, wouldn't hesitate to again....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Comshaw

Last edited:
I dated a couple once and she “wasn’t in to girls” but liked watching me fuck him. What a drag. Whenever I initiated any contact with her she’d quickly redirect me to him. How rude. I lost interest in them pretty quick.

Also, I don’t know what a dp is and I don’t see a big difference between the two pictures in the op.

Dream of mine

Nobody gets between our sheets if anyone is worried about touching anyone involved! Whats the point? This is one of the reasons why we reject so many offers!

I would love to get between the two of you for some men in panty and sexy lady fun!!! Yall turn me on when I read your posts!!! Would not have any objection to any sexual activity with either of yall!!!

example of dp

23069361.gif

yes.

if you could, would you get it on at a bookstore glory hole?

Yes, have done, was comfortable.
Haven't in years, but with the right partners, why not?

Back