*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome, i was hoping to make the "just in case i ever need a man to give my breasts some lovin'" list.

Well if you read my profile, i'm very much happily engaged, i'm good with my man & what i task him to do to my boobs :devil::D

But thanks for wanting to be on that list lol :kiss:;)

Nice to know they still look good for an almost 40yr old :cool:

they look incredible for any age, but i can only assume you already know that.

i've read your profile now, and even though i'm a real life douchebag i'll make sure that on your thread i'm a respectful one.
today i'll be happy to be on the imaginary list. any accomplishment is a good one, right?

Well if you read my profile, i'm very much happily engaged, i'm good with my man & what i task him to do to my boobs :devil::D

But thanks for wanting to be on that list lol :kiss:;)

Nice to know they still look good for an almost 40yr old :cool:

they look incredible for any age, but i can only assume you already know that.

i've read your profile now, and even though i'm a real life douchebag i'll make sure that on your thread i'm a respectful one.
today i'll be happy to be on the imaginary list. any accomplishment is a good one, right?

Well you are who you are, and i am who i am, i take no bullshit from anyone. you want a woman who loves shit talk & douchebags, find one. But i appreciate your respect.
You can however, always keep your comments to yourself and just look and keep going :)

Well you are who you are, and i am who i am, i take no bullshit from anyone. you want a woman who loves shit talk & douchebags, find one. But i appreciate your respect.
You can however, always keep your comments to yourself and just look and keep going :)

Great, just what the world needs... Another fat, ugly cunt with a bad attitude. I'm so tired of people thinking they're superior to the world. And, I have no intention of keeping my comments to myself.

Great, just what the world needs... Another fat, ugly cunt with a bad attitude. I'm so tired of people thinking they're superior to the world. And, I have no intention of keeping my comments to myself.

First post and you're being incredibly ignorant. My oh my, are we someone's alt? Did we loose our original name and have to create another?

Great, just what the world needs another stupid sexless lit loser with no life LMFAO Yeah talk all the shit you want bitch at the end of the day i'm happy with me and my life. Unlike you and your pathetic little life. Yours or anyone elses validation means shit to me LoL!

Oh wah bitch, get a life and MOVE ON! Sorry i'm clearly a threat to you LMFAO!

LoL! Ignorant cunts like you entertain me with your IGNORANCE!

I pity you.

And btw bottom of the barrel cunt, you haven't even seen shit for attitude ;)

Last edited:
First post and you're being incredibly ignorant. My oh my, are we someone's alt? Did we loose our original name and have to create another?

Right, prob some douche i called out on being a degrading fucktard..Or better yet, one of these jealous whores with a pic thread that needs to cyber for attention LMFAO

Fucking losers.

Anyways, back to my lovely life..

sir / ma'am / cowboy:

the lady was directing her comment at me, and i took no offense to it at all so your reaction is a little harsh.

the gorgeous curvy women with a hot intelligent attitude and i have worked our issues out through PM so your intervention, while chivalrous, is completely misplaced and is probably best served being shoved up your ass instead of written here.

Here's a few Sunday Pics. Happy Sunday :)

Attachments

• SundayPic1-jpg.jpg
    SundayPic1-jpg.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 41
  • SundayPic2-jpg.jpg
    SundayPic2-jpg.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 41
  • SundayPic3-jpg.jpg
    SundayPic3-jpg.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.