Request a Private Message

• Thread starter WickedLittleBoy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would really enjoy a naughty PM from one of you lovely ladies who feels like playing:kiss:

I request a pm ......of someone showing there true self. Share whats on ur mind or ur heart...but please folks just let it be real and true......so who is up for the challenge?:rolleyes:

I'd like someone to astound me, with an obscure and possibly useless fact, the kind that would only feature on the most difficult pub quiz :)

Is this the request a private massage thread?

Or has that joke already been made?

I'd love for someone to describe their last orgasm to me.... Was it alone, or with your lover? What made it special or not special?

Just been browsing the redheads thread....any redhead want to send me a hot p.m.

I'd like someone to astound me, with an obscure and possibly useless fact, the kind that would only feature on the most difficult pub quiz :)

Hull City is the only football teams name which you cannot colour in any of the letters:confused:

Perhaps :devil:

Some sweet lady would be kind enough to sent me a PM discribing how she would wish me a happy birthday ;)

:kiss:

I would like a PM telling me your biggest weakness (sexual or nonsexual) and how often you give in. ;)

I've just recently become single and I'm not completely thrilled about it. I'd like to request a pick-me-up PM; a joke, a story, anything to put a smile on my face or distract me a little would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back