The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night everyone. :kiss: Thanks for the welcome back. :) :rose: :heart:

Hurry back to see us soon. We've missed you.

True, but the wipe out just left you with a bruised butt and a bruised ego...

Poor Bear had all those police baton bruises and the taser burns

That's right, you weren't there. I didn't land on my butt, dear. It was my face. Tom said he turned around to say something to me and I just dropped out of site. :rolleyes: The poor woman at the door came running. All those people gasped. The bear and Tom just stood there gaping at me as if I'd grown a second head.

but that's me, graceful and talented.

Still, the police did work the bear over quite badly. I felt terrible about it, but he did start the silly mess.

That's right, you weren't there. I didn't land on my butt, dear. It was my face. Tom said he turned around to say something to me and I just dropped out of site. :rolleyes: The poor woman at the door came running. All those people gasped. The bear and Tom just stood there gaping at me as if I'd grown a second head.

but that's me, graceful and talented.

Still, the police did work the bear over quite badly. I felt terrible about it, but he did start the silly mess.

Your face?

But that's not where you were telling people to kiss and make you feel better :eek:

bearden1.jpg

I thot you were goin' all David Copperfield on me, then I saw you doin' the breast stroke on the sidewalk...it took me by surprise...the Bear too...we were wonderin' what you were gonna do for an encore. :rolleyes:

I'll take the whiskey...it's good for my throat.

You'd better pass on the kisses. The doctor says I'll be contagious until the antibiotics kick in. :(
A tumbler full of Redbreast for you, then, dear Di.

It's best to take plenty of liquids when one is sick.

Staying in bed for a few days is good as well; I'd recommend you do it with a warm and naked friend.

When should I come visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back