Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Luscious!

I'm having trouble deciding if I like your back or front more.
Well...you let me know which one wins out...I tend to hypnotize people with the nips....and silently sling a butt one in...eyes squeezed in panic...lol
Hahaha, was suppose to be mmmm...

Other statement stands... C'mear ;)
Pheeeewwww! I could maybe...maybe...handle a daddy...nahhhhh nevermind....but never be someone's sexual mama... lol. As for roles I might enjoy....well;)

Well...you let me know which one wins out...I tend to hypnotize people with the nips....and silently sling a butt one in...eyes squeezed in panic...lol

Pheeeewwww! I could maybe...maybe...handle a daddy...nahhhhh nevermind....but never be someone's sexual mama... lol. As for roles I might enjoy....well;)

No ...well... About it... What role is on your mind...

I think I'd need to see a more direct shot of your ass--or two--and weigh that against which of those two areas you like to have roughed up more.

I think I'd need to see a more direct shot of your ass--or two--and weigh that against which of those two areas you like to have roughed up more.

Working on the butt shots...give a girl a break;) as for the rest...i will never tell;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back