The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Alkresh and Anna both laughed.

"Hmm, mom," Alkresh said as he walked over and hugged her from behind, squeezing his mom's breasts, "I have no idea why she would love large breasts," he started to fondle Renee and pinched her nipples while Anna bent Eli over the table and started to feel her her up, "Your large breasts, Anna's big boobs, Emma and Lyla's large breasts, I can't imagine why she would be so addicted to large breasts."

He kissed his mom on the cheek, then went over to Eli and pulled raised his hand.

"But, it's still not nice to only talk about a guest's boobs my precious little slut. I'm afraid I'm going to have to spank you for that."

He swatted Eli's butt and looked at Anna.

"Anna, go be a dear and play with mom for a while, all right?" He said as he playfully spanked his sister again.

"Um..okay Alkresh I was going to do it anyway we'll talk about this later" she added. She walked over and and stroked the side of Renee's face.

"Renee, I'm sorry you didn't get to play with Eli this morning. If it's all right though, I'd like to show you my real form and play with you a bit."

Meanwhile, Alkresh plucked his sister back up and laid her on the table, face-up. He quickly bent over the table and kissed her roughly on the lips.

"You know sis, I really got hard when I watched you get a face full of Shyla's breasts. Makes me a bit jealous though, your sudden need for big breasts makes me think you don't even want your brother's big cock anymore." Alkresh said playfully.
 
Renee moaned in pleasure and leaned back against her son. "Mmm, l'm around large breasts all the time baby and l'm not the addicted." She told him as her eyes closed a bit. "Ohhh, that feels sooo good."

Meanwhile, Eli was moaning in pleasure, her eyes closed. "Ohh l'm sorry. l'll try to get my mind off breasts." Eli mumbled as she was felt up, moaning as Anna moved her hands over her body.

When Anna moved away, she was surprised when her ass was hit. "Ow! I'm sorry Alkresh, but they just looked so good. lt took everything for me not to pull the furs away." She told her brother as she made she ass sway, a silent taunt for him to smack her again. When he did she squealed out in pleasure.

As Eli got 'punished' Renee was smiling at Anna. "l would love that Anna, but only if you wanted to. l don't want to force you." She told her, but on the inside she was jumping in glee.

When Eli was turned on her back she leaned up and kissed him as he smashed his lips against hers. "Mmm, l may like big tits Alkresh, but l looove your cock." Her arms went around his neck. "I love how big and thick. How hard you fuck." She purred before she kissed him again and mumbled against his lips, "I love how it feels in my mouth."
 
Alkresh smiled before he pulled her up and lifted the sundress over Eli's head and licked his lips as her full breasts came into view.

"Oh little sis, I'm so glad you still love your brother's dick," He took off his shirt and then a strange look came over his face, "Uh, let's go upstairs though, if you don't mind mom, I just want to spend a bit of alone time with Eli." He smiled nervously at Eli and then carried her upstairs to her bedroom. He was a lot softer when he started to kiss her and he seemed surprisingly nervous as he felt up her body.

Anna meanwhile looked at Renee and then dropped her dress.

"Renee, I'm glad you want to play with me. I long wanted to meet Alkresh's mother but I never thought you would be so nice or sensual," Anna opened her containment hatch and had her sprite form appear in fron of the orc woman.

"Hello Renee, this is my real form, I hope it's to your liking." Anna said smiling.
 
Eli squirmed a bit as she was carried up stairs, confused. When they got to her room she unwrapped herself from him and stood in front of him. "Did I do something to upset you? Is me liking breasts really bothing you?" She asked him as she grabbed her hair and nervously stroked it.

"Because you haven't kissed me like that since... every. Even the first time you kissed me it was filled with love and passion. Normally it's feels like that, or your kisses are so hungry that it feels like your going to through me down and fuck me till I beg you to stop." She told him, looking him over.

"The kisses aren't even the worst part. The whole time you were taking me up stairs you kept your hands on my thighs. Your hands are almost always on my ass when you carry me around." She said quickly.

"Your not even hard." She mumbled.

Renee looked over the small sprite, taking her in, before she smiled brightly. "Oh my, you looks adorable! Your just so tiny and cute!" She told her as she clapped her hands. "I thought you would be cute, but wow Anna! No wonder Eli loves playing with you."
 
Alkresh bit his lip.

"Gods no, Eli. I was just kidding...I guess I'm just nervous about the ball. I mean, I haven't seen some of my friends in months and I'm just a bit worried." He stammered, "I love you Eli, really. Here, let me show you"

Alkresh pulled her in close and kissed her, letting his tongue mix and tangle with hers. He kissed her with all the passion he could muster. He pressed his lips as tightly as he could against her and let his hands wander her back down to to her butt.

"There, is that better Eli?" Alkresh said as he slipped his mouth down and began to kiss her neck, then down to her breasts where he spent some time sucking each nipple into his mouth, biting them, and then releasing them, "There, I think my little soldier is probably worn out from mom still but I'm sure he'll be at attention soon enough, how about we just worry about making you cum, for right now?"

Meanwhile, Anna smiled and blushed at Renee's compliment. She put her hands behind her back shifted her weight from side to side.

"Thank you Renee! Umm, if it's all right, I'd like to shrink you down so we can be a bit more...intimate. Don't worry, Eli and I do this all the time."

Anna cast the spell and Renee was soon surrounded by blue light. This time, Anna got the spell to let Renee's clothing stay it's normal size, so when she shrank, Anna had to go inside the dress to find her. When she had, she hugged Renee close and pressed their bodies together.

"There, probably a lot better than hugging that old doll of mine. Thank you again, Renee. Eli and Alkresh are two of the greatest people I've ever met and I know it's because you helped raise them." Anna said as she got up on her tip toes and kissed Renee's cheek.
 
Eli smiled as she was kissed again, but still she thought something was off. She didn't know what yet, but she was really curious and was going to find out. As soon as he started feeling her up.

"Yes baby," Her head fell back. "That's a lot better." I'd still like to know why we didn't fuck in front of Anna and Renee. She thought as she moaned. "Mmm god baby that feels good! l loove when you suck my tits!"

"Ohhh," Eli whimpered a bit before she leaned up and kissed him deeply. "Alright baby. l understand." She pulled away and leaned up to kiss him quickly, "But l could alway suck you and make you harder, faster." Eli told him as she ran her fingers over his chest.

Renee looked down at herself, seeing how small she was. "Ohh, wow." She mumbled before Anna appeared in front of her. When she hugged her, she hugged her back.

"No thanks are necessary Anna. I was happy to raise them. l'm just glad they turned out the way they did." She told her as she moved her hands down and started to stroke her ass gentle.
"Now though, l don't want to talk about them."

She leaned down and pressed her lips against Anna's.
 
"No, that's all right Eli, I just want you to feel good right now, don't worry about me." Alkresh said as he kissed down to her crotch. He then began to suck her clit as his free hand went up to her breastand began to flick her hard little nipple.

Anna gave in to Renee's kiss and held her tight. She let her tongue explore the orc's mouth and looked into her eyes longingly. She felt her wings flutter and smiled.

"Oh my, Renee, you really are a good kisser. Now, no need to hold back, I love taking orders and..." The sprite cut herself off and kissed Renee again, pushing the beautiful orc on to her back. She kept kissing her, slowly letting her hands go down to Renee's breasts and slowly let her index fingers trace the bumps on her nipples.

"Mmm, yes Renee, I want you so much."
 
"Oh my god!" She cried out as her brother started to suck on her click. "Mmmm that feels sooo good baby!" She moaned as she rocked her hips, grinding her pussy against his face. Eli closed her eyes tight when he started to flick her nipples.

"Oh please Alkresh, l need something to suck on. "Please, l promise l wont suck till you cum, just till your hard." She almost begged him.

Renee giggled a bit as she was kissed deeply. Quickly, she rolled over, catching Anna's wrists as she did and forced her underneath her. "I want you too baby." Renee whispered before she leaned down and kissed her deeply, moving her tongue into her mouth.

After a moment, she pulled away and looked down at her, her eyes darkened with lust. "Alright baby, since you like being odered around,"

Renee got up and grinned at her. "Lick my pussy, now!"
 
Alkresh took a deep breath and nodded. He pulled his pants down, revealing a semi-hard cock and then laid on the bed so they were in a 69 positions. As he nervously moved his cock towards Eli's mouth, he took a deepbreath and then redoubled his efforts of licking and exploring her pussy with his tongue. There was no real method, he just flicked and swirled his tongue like mad.

"Mmm baby sis, you taste so good!"

-----

Anna smiled at Renee and crawled over to her. She let one of her hands go up and grip the orc's butt while the other joined her mouth in pleasuring Renee. Not knowing how Renee liked being eaten out, Anna started slow and just kissed Renee's slit while her thumb began to rub against her clit. She started to rub her index finger against Renee's clit, pushing against it hard while her thumb pried the orc's labia apart so her tongue could snake inside and begin to collect the precious nectar that was beginning to coat the orc's inner walls.

The sprite began to moan as the aroma and taste filled her mouth.

"Oh Renee, you taste wonderful!"
 
Eli took her brothers cock into her mouth and sucked gentle at first, rolling her tongue over the head. She was enjoying it to, but after few minutes she popped his cock out if her mouth and got off him, her head tilted to the side. "What are you doing?" She asked him curiosly. "I mean, not to be rude, but you can't lick me like that. I mean, you never licked me like that before. Right now you seem... nervous. Your never nervous."

Eli bit her lip for a moment, thinking. "Baby... l think l'm going to take a shower if that's okay. l want to get ready for the ball. My hair will take a bit." Before he could say and thing. Eli got out of bed and ran to her the bathroom.

Renee let her head fall back as her hand went back and grabbed her head. "Mmm Anna, your really good at licking pussy." She moaned as she rocked her hips a bit. Slowly, she ran her fingers through her hair, only a few time before she grabbed a handful and held on to her tight. "Lick harder baby."
 
Alkresh sighed sadly, "Okay Eli, I'm sorry. Go ahead, I'll go get mom and Anna when they're done." The half-orc then left and walked down the hallway.

"dammit," he whispered as he walked down the hall, "You're Alkresh, why can't you act like it?" He then went to the telegraph machine and started to send orders.

--------

Anna nodded and pressed her head against Renee's pussy and licked harder, teasing more of the surprisingly sweet nectar from the older woman's snatch. She let her tongue snake in and grinned as she felt Renee's tight pink inner walls close around her moist tongue.

"Renee, you taste so good, this naughty little sprite loves eating you out."

---------

The man from the hotel had managed to escape and find some clothes by knocking out another guard with a chamber pot. He was now dressed in an ill fitting vest,a dirty white shirt and some ill-fitting burlap pants. He was standing outside of Mama Sinner's

"Excuse me, I really need to speak to Emma," He yelled at an elf while the troll bouncer held him off.

"Sorry hun, Mama is out getting ready for the ball. I can take a message though and give it to her tomorow."

"That won't...uh sure, I just wanted to tell her that the maternity gown she ordered for Lyla was finished."

The Elf went wide-eyed and grabbed his arm, "How did you know about that? I'm one of her personnal assistants and she tried to keep it a secret from me. Besides, the dress was done in house."

"Take me to her and I'll tell you." The man said.

"I can't, she's meeting with Lyla's mother, she won't be back...I shouldn't even be telling you this! Carl, lock him up in one of the open rooms and We'll wait for Mama to get back to see if she knows him."

The troll nodded, and dragged him away kicking and screaming.

"No, I have to see Lyla, she's the only one who can tell the truth about me!"
 
"Alright, l'll do that as soon as my hair is finished." She told him as she walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Quickly, she locked it. She knew it was odd, but she didn't feel like having him come in and catch her in the shower. Something she never thought she would feel. Oh god, l hope l haven't stopped liking him. She walked over to the shower as she thought of her brother, which made her tummy flip in the best way possible.

Eli stepped into the shower and turned the hot water on, letting her troubles disappear as she rubbed her hands over her body, getting all soapy.

Renee closed her eyes as she ground her pussy against her face. "God, baby! This feels great! Already, l'm sooo close." She moaned ad she panted hard in pleasure. "Do you want to lick up my juices Anna!? Do you want me to cum on your pretty little face?"
 
In another part of the city, Lyle looked over at the telegram he received as Shyla looked over the dresses a few dressmakers had sent as gifts. One or two were too small but she managed to find a beautiful black dress that was backless and showed off her cleavage and a bit of leg but wasn't too scandalous.

"Lyle, what are you doing? You need to change into your tux for the ball. Now remember, if I catch you so much as looking wrong at any of the guests i will make you crawl back home...now how do I look?" Shyla said as she did a quick twirl.

"I promise, Shyla, and I think you look perfect." Lyle said as he wadded up the telegram and walked over to the suit.

Perfect for your funeral

------

Alkresh sighed as he left the telegraph room and went back upstairs to change. He could hear his mother making love to Anna so he decided not to bother them. As he put the tux on, his body shuddered and a couple of tears rolled down his cheek.

"I'm Alkresh and it's all for the best. Why am I crying?" he whimpered as he finished dressing and wiped away his tears, "Just hold it together for tonight and everything will be fine in the morning."

He cleaned himself up and, when he looked presentable, he went downstairs and waited for Eli.

-------

Anna quickly nodded, "Please Renee, I want to know I can make you happy. Please cum all over my face so I can lick it off."

The sprite licked away at Renee's snatch and became more bold, using her hand to pull Renee against her face. Her other hand pushed her index finger in while her thumb flicked and rubbed the orc's clit.

Cum for me Renee, cum for me!
 
After her shower, Eli dried off and worked on her hair. It took her a while to find the right look, but after a white, she decided to leave it down, with a few braided strands running all throughout it. She even got her bangs out of her face by clipping them to the side so they didn't get in her face. Perfect! Eli thought to herself before she went to her room.

She went to her wardrobe and pulled out her dress, slipping it on her body before she grabbed her heels. Quickly, she slipped them on before grabbed the dress she got Anna and laid it on the bed for her.

After one last look in the mirror Eli walked down stairs and into the living room. When she saw her brother she smiled brightly. "So, what do you think baby!?" She asked, giving him a spin.

Renee tightened her hold on her hair after a moment before screaming out in pleasure. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She ground her hips against the sprites face as she came, her juices sprayed out.

After a moment she pulled Anna away and let her hair go. "God, your amazing!" She whispered, panting hard. "Your so good at licking pussy baby."
 
Alkresh smiled and picked his sister up.

"Perfect sis! You're going to knock em dead!" He said as he spun her around and kissed her on the lips, "and after we get back, I promise I'll make up for being so nervous earlier...after all, it's only the second night of the full moon." He whispered lustfully.

"Mmm, I love holding you sis but I think we should check on mom and Anna. Of course, we could go ahead of them and just let Anna take her when they're done."

------

Anna rose up and hugged Renee.

"Mmmm, and you taste so good Renee. I'll bet Nicole won't be able to keep her hands off you after she gets a taste!" She let her new friend go and then sighed.

"Well, I'd hate for us to be late, maybe we can play when we get back? There is something I'd like to do with you but it can wait. I'm just happy that you enjoyed me so much Renee."
 
Eli laughed and hugged her brother tight. "l'm glad you think l look good." She said before kissing him deeply. "l can't wait to get back home though and show you my new outfit l picked out for you." She added as she kept herself pressed against his body. When he mentioned the moon, she shivered.

"Well, then we should get back home early, shouldn't we?" She asked before she pulled away. "Come on, l think we should leave them a note saying we're leaving. I want to get there early so l can meet all your friends."

_________________________________

Renee hugged her tight before pulling back. "Yeah, l guess we should go and get ready." She kissed her quickly. "You can show me that something later tonight." She whispered in her ear before backing up and grabbing her hand.

"l'll see you when l'm dressed cuteness." Renee whispered before walking up to her room.
 
Alkresh smiled lustfully at Eli.

"Well then, I'll make sure to have you home nice and early, young lady." He laughed as he cradled her in his arms and carried her out to the coach that was waiting for them.

"Anna, we're going on ahead," he called back, "Bring my mom along with you when you're ready and don't forget to wear the dress Eli picked out for you."

"Okay Alkresh!" Anna giggled as she flew into a pipe and came out of the shower head Renee was using, "Hey Renee, I'll be taking you to the ball, okay? So just take your time." She then kissed Renee on the nose and rubbed her breasts.

-----
All the way there, Alkresh kept cuddling and kissing his sister.

"I can't believe how lucky I am Eli. I get to see my old friends and bring along the prettiest date in the world to the ball." The coach pulled up in front of a giant palace, complete with a hedge maze and several elaborate fountains.

Alkresh helped his sister out, kissing her on the lips one more time. He placed her feet on the ground and walked arm-in-arm with her up to the entrance, where a very skittish female dwarf with her head in a red bun sucking her thumb. She quickly removed her digit and stammered,

"Mr. Bloodstone! We weren't expecting you to be here so early! The ball doesn't start for another hour and..."

"It's all right Samantha, I just wanted to see if I could introduce Eli here to any of my friends beforehand. Just relax. I know you've done everything fine and that this ball will be the event of the year."

The dwarf sighed and nodded, "Okay, well, only Master Artemis is here now, though Alice and Brutus are both supposed to be making it here in the next twenty minutes or so. I'll take you to him."

The Dwarf then turned around and beckoned for them to follow. Her purple dress revealed much of her back, though two thin strands of thread made an 'x' pattern over her back.

As Alkresh followed the Dwarf, he whispered to Eli, "Samantha used to plan parties fro royalty before she became an event planner here. She tends to always take things a bit too seriously...though she still sucks her thumbs whenever she's nervous."

Despite their whispers, Samantha blushed and led them to a small room that was off to the side of the main ballroom. Inside the small room that was lined with rich, luxurious carpets, there were several plush couches and a few people standing around talking. Samantha led them to a round couch that encircled a tall fern.

"I'll go get Master Artemis, okay?" Smanantha bowed to Eli, "It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am, if you need anything, please just ask me." She then walked out of the room, closing the ebony doors behind her.

The other guests, dressed in the finest suits and dresses money could buy were too nervous to approach Alkresh, who just held his sister's hand and stroked her hair.
 
Eli smiled as her brother cuddled her, acting like his normal self now. "Don't be silly. l'm sure there are tons of women prettier then me." She told him, "l'm the lucky one, being about to spend the night with my loving, hot, caring animal of a brother." She told him before kissing his neck, sucking for a moment. When she pulled away there was a small red mark on his skin that made her giggle a bit.

When the got to the ball, Eli allowed her brother to help her out and kiss her on the lips before setting her down on the ground. "This place is beautiful." She said as she followed her brother, her head looking around her, until she saw the dwarf.

She kind of reminded her of a little nervous kid, but she kept that to herself. Though she was just adorable in that dress. When she started to lead them inside, Eli looked up at him. "She just wants to make things perfect. I think she's doing great." She squeezed his hand lovingly before looking forward as they were lead to a room.

Eli sat down on the couch and crossed her legs as she waited for Sam to leave. When she did, she grabbed her brothers arm. "Master Artemis? Alkresh, who's that because the master makes him sound hot, where as the Artemis makes me thing scary." She told him as she pulled him down next to him.

_______________________

Renee grinned at the news and looked down at Anna. "Well, if we don't have to hurry, l think we should play more because l wamt to taste that sexy little pussy of yours baby! Right now!"

She gentle grabbed Anna, "Decide what size you want us."
 
Alkresh chuckled, letting his hand stroke his sister's arm, his rough plalms appreciating the supple, smooth flesh it touched.

"Sorry to disappoint Eli but he isn't that kind of master: See, Samantha and Artemis are from the Kingdom of Theynid and Artemis got the title of Court Mage after our adventure, so she calls him 'master' out of respect," he explained, taking two flutes of wine for himself and Eli as a server walked by with a tray, "He's also not really scary when he isn't casting spells. He's a good guy in any case."

"So glad to hear you still think highly of me Alkresh," A voice said from the other side of the couch, "Though 'good guy' is pretty low praise for the man who saved your life no less than three dozen times."

Alkresh didn't act surprised when a well-groomed half-elf stepped from behind the other half of the couch and stepped in front of them. He stood at a height of six feet and was rather lanky in the tuxedo he wore. The design was the same as all the other men's in the room but he had the gold chain of a pocket watch descending from his pocket. The half-elf's face was perfectly smooth though it seemed to favor his human half with a more square chin and less pointy ears than an elf would have. His blonde hair hung down to his shoulders and his blue eyes smiled as he looked down at the two of them.

"So, ready to hand over your city to Theynid?" Artemis asked playfully.

"Not a chance," Alkresh said, his smile growing, "Ready to give your kingdom over to me?"

The half-elf and half-orc stared at each other before they broke out into laughter. Artemis recovered first and hugged Alkresh and kissed his cheek.

"Well, with business concluded, why don't you introduce me to your lovely friend?"

Alkresh hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek, "Hiding from Samantha's pretty low, Artemis...but while we wait for her to get back," He turne to Eli, "This is Elijah Bloodstone, a childhood friend whose become a lot more in my life recently."

Artemis took Eli's hand and kissed it...before hugging her. He was bathed in perfume so he smelled like lillacs, "Pleasure to meet you dear. You must be one tough girl if you can put up with this oaf." he smiled and kissed her cheek, "Course, if he ever gets to be too much trouble, I'll be happy to give you plenty of blackmail stories to hold over him if you want."

------

Anna held on to Renee's shoulder and kissed her neck, letting her pale lips suck on the Orc-woman's green flesh.

"Small size...There's something I'd like you to do if you don't mind."

She helped Renee wash off and then shrunk her before flying the older woman to the bed. She then flew to Eli's bedroom and retrieved the rubber tube she and Eli had played with. She then returned and adjusted the piece in the middle so it was on one side. pulling out a strand of her own hair, the sprite cast a spell and made it grow till it was a band around the same end of the tube.

"Renee, even though I love making love to women, licking and caressing them, surrounding them with my liquid form and clening their most intimate parts...sometimes I just really want to get a good hard fuck." Anna said, blushing, "if you don't want to, that's fine, I'll play with you however you want...it's just something I'd like to do with you."
 
Eli looked over at the half-elf, Artemis. As both he and Alkresh got to talked, she was busy looking him over, trying to figure out what he was mixed with. Over and over she ran different races through her mind before she finally got it. Human? That was... extremely hard to believe. Even if times have changed, humans were still at the bottom of the list.

When they were both done with their hello's Eli stood up and smiled at him. "It's a pleasure to meet you Artemis." She said before wrapping her arms around him, giving him a big hug. When they pulled away, she waved her hand. "Oh please don't worry about me. If Alkresh ever gets to be to much, l know how to calm him down. If that doesn't work, l have tons of ways to blackmail him." She laughed, "Maybe we can trade stories sometime!"

Suddenly she blushed, "Oh and if you heard any of that master stuff while me and Alkresh were talking, ignore that." She said, brushing her hair back nervously.

__________________________

Renee sat down on the bed and waited for Anna to come back when she was dropped off. Slowly, she ran her fingers through her wet, dripping hair, getting it out of her face. It didn't take Anna long to get back with a strap-on.

"Oh you dirty, dirty spite." Renee said as she grabbed her hand and pulled her down on the bed. "You have no idea how much l've wanted to try this on another women." She took the rubber tube from her hand as she said, "Now, be a good girl and get on your back. Spread your legs wide for me."
 
"Oh my, she is a devious one, isn't she?" Artemis said as he sat beside her, "As for the master talk, I'm glad you're into it but personally I usually prefer to just toss my lover into a bed and not give either of us time to call each other anything." Artemis finished with a wink.

Alkresh just chuckled, "So I see you haven't changed much."

"I wouldn't say that, old friend. I've actually been planning on finally settling down."

"With how many spouses?"

"Oh just one...for now," Artemis said with a wink. "But now you're turning things away from your lovely paramour. So Eli, how did you two get together? I mean, I have a few childhood friends but aside from some awkward skinny-dipping, nothing happened...not that I'm judging. You two look like a very nice couple."

--------

Anna smiled up at Renee and spread her pale legs. Her pussy was still wet from their time downstairs, so the horny sprite spread her labia wide open with her fingers and showed her tight, slippery hole off.

"Thank you Renee, it's been so long I can bearly remember," Anna lied; she could never forget the last time she had a hard shaft in her but she didn't feel comfortable telling Renee that the last time had been Alkresh and her being forced to fuck for a crowd of sprites, "Please go as hard as you want, okay? I might be fragile but I can take it."
 
Eli let her hair fall forward so the blush on her cheeks was hidden. Well, he certainly is a charming man. At least to her. She liked the idea of a man doing that to her, but she liked the way Alkresh fucked her more. The flirting and the wild animal sex was great!

When he asked about how they had met, she smiled. "Well we were best friends as children and well... l always had a huge crush on him. It was horribly borring when he left, but a few days ago he invited me to live with him." Her face got redder. "I guess all childhood flirting finally caught up and we ended up... Well, l think you can guess what we ended up doing."
______________

Renee smiled at Anna as she spread her legs for her. "You have such a pretty pussy, baby." She said as she put the strap-on on and put it on so it fit her right. Slowly she leaned down, running her fingers through out her hair. "Remember there's no one here, but you and me." She grinned. "So, l want to hear you scream."

She put the tip of the toy at her pussy and slowly pushed her hips forward, filling her up with it, stretching her wide. When she was all the way inside her cunt, she stayed still for a moment, allowing her to adjust to the feeling.

After a moment, she pulled out slowly until only a fee inches remained, before slammed back inside her.
 
"No need to say more, Eli, I think I have a handle on the situation," Artemis said, flashing a bright smile, "No need to blush though, young love...and lust is something to treasure."

"Oh, don't start talking like an old-man, you're only twenty-five." Alkresh snorted, rolling his eyes,

Artemis brushed his hair back and ran a hand down Eli's back until it was right above her ass. He watched her reaction and slowly rubbed the small of her back through the white dress she wore. He then let his hand travel back up between her shoulder blades.

"That I am but I still think I'm a bit more mature than you. You know Eli, you have very good posture if you don't mind me saying and if you do mind, I'd happily talk to you about it with Alkresh in a much more intimate setting." The mage said as he pulled her hair back and planted a kiss on her cheek. Seeing a slight frown form on Alkresh's face, he whispered, "Sorry about that, sometimes I just have to tease him...though I'd love to request a dance with you later if your card isn't full."

He then rose up.

"I'll be sure to talk more later. I don't want Samantha to find me just yet. Eli, don't wear our boy out, okay? He does have a city to run after all." Artemis said, blowing a kiss back at them. However, as he reached the ebony doors, they opened with a loud 'Whoosh' and a small finger was jammed in his face.

"AH-HA!" Samantha yelled out defiantly as she waved her index finger a fraction of an inch away from his face. She blushed as the other guests stared at her but it didn't stop her from grabbing the much taller half-elf's hand and dragging him back with her, "come here master Artemis. We have to finish putting up the tapestries."

"See you guys later, I swear this girl can't get enough of me" He said with a laugh.

Alkresh chuckled, "So, what do you think of my friends so far?"

-------------------

Anna bucked her hips against the tube, driving it farther and farther into her. Her pussy contracted around the flexible tube and held on tight as Renee pulled back. Anna looked up at the lovely orc and took a deep breath before the tube was slammed into her. As it did, she let out a loud scream of pleasure that reverborated throughout the room.

"YES RENEE FUCK ME HARDER GRAB MY SIDES AND FUCK ME!"
 
Eli squirmed a bit as Artemis ran his hand over her back, making shivers run through her body. It wasn't a 'oh god, l want him to throw me down and fuck me senseless'. Though that wouldbe nice right about now. It was more a 'Mm that feels good'. When he started to flirt with her, she looked over at her brother, catching his frown. So, he does get jealous. She thought, smiling a bit at that helpful information.

A was good to find out that Artemis was only playing with her though. She leaned over to him and whispered in his ear, "Don't worry about it. I agree, it is fun to mess with him sometimes." Eli pulled away with a bright smile. "When ever you want to dance, just come find me! I would love to dance with you."

As he went over to the door, she stood up and went over to Alkresh, pressing herself against his body as a way to silently say, 'I'm all your still." "It was really nice meeting you Artemis!" She called as she watched him get dragged away. Eli waited a moment before looking at her brother.

"Your friend is very nice," She grinned. "And quite handsome too. If we weren't-" Eli stopped suddenly, thinking she got a glimpse of a familiar face. "Hey Alkresh, will you excuse me." She said as she stepped back and walked in away.

_____________________

Renee grinned at the Sprites additude. It was nice to now she wasn't weak and was able to take something hard and fast. "Since you asked so nicely." She grabbed Anna's sides and held her tight before she started to move her hips faster, pumping the rubber tub deeper and faster into her tiny body.

"Baby, scream for me! I want you to scream loud and tell me how good this feels!" Renee told her as she ground the toy in to her.
 
"Sure sis, go right ahead, I'll be right here." Alkresh said as he watched his sister wander off.

----------

Anna squealed and screamed as Renee fucked her harder and harder. The sprite could feel her innermost walls being thrust apart by the hard tube. She tried to buck her hips but the way she was being held made the effort fruitless. Instead, the sprite arched her back and screamed.

"YES, YES, IT FEELS SO GOOD!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP RENEE!!! pleasepleasepleaseplease don't stop!" Anna cried out as her large breasts bounced violently back against her, "Al-

Anna caught herself.

"How could you even think about Alkresh right now?!! You're so horrible"

"Renee!" She blurted out, As she felt her orgasm become inevitable, she let her hands wander up the orc's arms and behind her neck, "Please kiss me Renee!"
 
Back
Top