Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ja ja okey ja (with closed nasal sounds) I see made in Chelsea is coming back. Mweh

I don’t watch made in Chelsea darling :D. My little vid started with “the rain in Spain” the OP was supposed to state higher or lower, at which point there would have been a follow up with me sounding like the Queen or Danny Dyer, depending how he played... oi! OP, do you see the fun you’ve missed out on here? :D

Review! Chatted with him- lovely, sexy, soft, caressing voice like that of a lover. 🏆

So would you vote him sexiest voice in the office?

Is this a five star review? And if so, is it a 5* Guardian review or a 5* Times review?

So would you vote him sexiest voice in the office?

Is this a five star review? And if so, is it a 5* Guardian review or a 5* Times review?

I confess I read neither! I’m not sure an absolutely posh Rain in Spain Professor Higgins is my idea of SEXY, and I find BG sexy...

I confess I read neither! I’m not sure an absolutely posh Rain in Spain Professor Higgins is my idea of SEXY, and I find BG sexy...

Hmmm - follow up progress reports may be required... preferably with a graph of some description - everything is better with graphs...

If you were writing a review - what would your strapline be to hook us in?

If you were writing a review - what would your strapline be to hook us in?

I’m not good with reviews or words, I was so drawn in by the banter on this thread I simply HAD to hear his voice. It didn’t disappoint but neither party had the liberty to explore further... range. It was a promising taster. :cattail:

the cheap supermarket not the Country you Muppets

I’m not good with reviews or words, I was so drawn in by the banter on this thread I simply HAD to hear his voice. It didn’t disappoint but neither party had the liberty to explore further... range. It was a promising taster. :cattail:

Amuse bouche style promising?
Antipasti style promising?

or more like frozen vol au vents from Iceland?

I beg to differ, you are better with words than you realise :rose:

Amuse bouche style promising?
Antipasti style promising?

or more like frozen vol au vents from Iceland?

Hehe... for some reason this made me think of melon balls...

FUCK bugger!

There was no fucking nor buggery, just me in stockings doing a silly posh voice :cattail:

I've seen your heels today!

I’ve made it sound sexier than it was, I wasn’t just in sockings - I had a superhero villainess’ t-shirt on too... better? :cool:

better. you're not you when your hungry (snickers). (sorry I am afflicted by adverts):cool:

you've got me thinking though. I need a dropbox account clearly:D

I hope the OP is cool with us playing with his ball still...

In a manner that's charmingly befuddled, and befuddledly charming?

I can do posh. I scrub up well. I know which knife and folk to use. I'd prefer sexparty dinner party style than Regimental dinners but I'm versatile.

In a manner that's charmingly befuddled, and befuddledly charming?

Hehehe... :D

I can do posh. I scrub up well. I know which knife and folk to use. I'd prefer sexparty dinner party style than Regimental dinners but I'm versatile.

The OP will be fine - I am getting mighty close to taking one for the team just so I can write the headline and it normally takes me months to overcome my real life shyness enough to say hello... of course having derailed his thread, I may not be top of his list of potential correspondents...

Putting my hand in the air

Hehehe... :D

The OP will be fine - I am getting mighty close to taking one for the team just so I can write the headline and it normally takes me months to overcome my real life shyness enough to say hello... of course having derailed his thread, I may not be top of his list of potential correspondents...

Me Miss, me miss , me pick me!

I'm not sure if this is entirely what was hoped for by the OP but it has certainly brought people together.

I was just mocking Hugh Grant. Which is funny considering my signature...

Someone hold my coat , while I try and look manly , but secretly I'm hoping enough time elapses til a woman steps in and shouts "RICKY 'E'S not WORTH it"

... Hang on a minute, am I fighting a girl, the OP ain't around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back