Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Ever wondered that you might be trying too hard? Or pushing envelopes too much? Well ... I do.

I am looking for female co-writers. In short, that's it. I am itching to write, but due to a run of luck where co-writers correctly put their real life first, I am feeling like a frog in a desert. Not only that, all my ideas seemed to be complex -- and I need to simplify. So here are some ideas.

Reunion -- Class reunion, where two people who spent their childhood harboring secret crushes see each other for the first time in years. With age comes the boldness that childhood fantasies keep quiet.

Student Body -- Professor / student story. I have two characters developed in my head. One where the professor is happily married but meets a student driven to be successful on her own; together they can't deny their feelings. Or it could be played where he has to confront one more stuck-up full of themselves student and when alone with her during an office hour takes her to give her a real lesson.

Strangers in a Bar -- Ever find yourself on the road at a hotel away from your family and friends? Ever feel a bit lonely enough to head down to the hotel bar and see if you can strike up a conversation with anyone willing to listen? Maybe you make up some stories to impress someone there who seems just a bit lonely too? Maybe it was the scotch, maybe just the conversation you were able to create by whatever you come up with, but you find the company of the stranger to lead to more than just a few drinks in a bar.

Majority Leader -- She made the quick rise to become the youngest chair of city counsel. Her arch rival called a meeting to argue just another issue that will leave them arguing just to be right. But that's when he grabbed her, put her over the desk, and tries to show her who really is in control. Fighting it at first, she slowly found she was a blossoming submissive even she didn't know about.

Soccer Mom -- He coaches her kid's team. He's cute, athletic, and the dream of all the other Soccer mom's. She's happy to let the girls have their dreams and just treat him like the the coach. So why does he seem to treat her special instead?

-----

I am willing to discuss these or any stories. You can check out the other ideas I've floated in the past, or stories that have come and gone, in my links in my signature.
 
Last edited:
Hello all! Here I am looking to start a few threads up, as my list of threads have shortened. So I was looking for a female writing partner that was active. Someone that was able to post at least twice a day. PM me if any ladies are interested.

Here are some ideas, but I am always open to other ideas.

1- Train Touching- a rather teasing female loves to tease the men wherever she goes. Whether it be with her provocative dressing or her sultry looks, or just the way she speaks about sex. But there is one guy she loves to tease, someone she sees on the train everyday. She always notices he is watching her, seeing how she is teasing all the other men on the train. She loves to tease this one guy though, cause she knows he wants her. So one day he makes the move to touch her on the train, make her know that he can make her feel what she needs, sexually. He does this on the packed train with people all around to get her back, for all the teasing she does to him.

A rolling idea.


2- Gamers- Two gamers that always meet online finally want to meet each other IRL and hit things off.

I have other ideas as well

Stripper and a Private Investigator- a P.I is hired to keep tabs on a stripper that is to be considered messing around on her lover. He is always watching her in the club. Maybe she starts to fall for him and wants him to be the one that she uses to fulfill her fantasies.

Pervert Neighbors- both neighbors are pervy and love to watch porn and watch others, they catch each other spying on each other and things heat up from there...

And more ideas. PM me if you are interested.
 
Last edited:
Hey! I'm looking for a partner for a quick-ish non-con/reluctance RP.

The concept? My character is kidnapped by yours (possibly drugged) and wakes tied to a bed. She's resistant, obviously, but your character toys with and teases her, certain that she'll start begging for more by the time he's finished with her (and oh, she will...)
 
The Rebel and the Geek

Looking for a female writer for the following idea

Alex Stone was the kind of kid that was the stereotypical nerd; from his classes to his t-shirts every thing about him screamed how much of a nerd he was. The sad thing was he had potential he was handsome even but he hid it behind pop culture t-shirts and thick glasses. He was 18 and a senior in high school and had very little friends even in the fellow nerd community. He preferred reading and spent most of his time with his nose in a book hidden somewhere.

I am looking for a female character to play a rebel type girl. Some one with a wild streak and the attitude to match. Other than that I don’t have any thing to specific for this story and would love to get the chance to sit out and plan it with a co writer. We could do any thing from drug problems to simple attraction to a love story and even maybe an accidental pregnancy. If any one has any interest at all in this story shoot me a pm.
 
assassin's creed

Deleted
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
Been away for a while and looking for some short intensive writing sessions, maybe a few hours at a time.
I'm around roughly every other Saturday and may manage a mid week write as well.
I have a few ideas around cheating/affairs but happy to discuss scenes of any nature, not a fan of incest, extreme pain or anything messy.
Look forward to discussing ideas.
 
Hello all! Here I am looking to start a few threads up, as my list of threads have shortened. So I was looking for a female writing partner that was active. Someone that was able to post at least twice a day. PM me if any ladies are interested.

Here are some ideas, but I am always open to other ideas.

1- Train Touching- a rather teasing female loves to tease the men wherever she goes. Whether it be with her provocative dressing or her sultry looks, or just the way she speaks about sex. But there is one guy she loves to tease, someone she sees on the train everyday. She always notices he is watching her, seeing how she is teasing all the other men on the train. She loves to tease this one guy though, cause she knows he wants her. So one day he makes the move to touch her on the train, make her know that he can make her feel what she needs, sexually. He does this on the packed train with people all around to get her back, for all the teasing she does to him.

A rolling idea.


2- Gamers- Two gamers that always meet online finally want to meet each other IRL and hit things off.

I have other ideas as well

Stripper and a Private Investigator- a P.I is hired to keep tabs on a stripper that is to be considered messing around on her lover. He is always watching her in the club. Maybe she starts to fall for him and wants him to be the one that she uses to fulfill her fantasies.

Pervert Neighbors- both neighbors are pervy and love to watch porn and watch others, they catch each other spying on each other and things heat up from there...

And more ideas. PM me if you are interested.
 
A very exclusive maid service

I'm looking for a female partner for a scenario. Here's the quick version: Your character has signed on with an agency that provides exclusive maids for wealthy men. Complete service is expected. My character buys you, but just has you take care of his house, cook, etc. He treats you well, but you wonder what's going on, especially when all the other maids tell you how they get spanked, fucked, collared, allowed to sleep on their master's bed, etc.

Obviously this will involve submission though the exact dynamics are open to different possibilities. First, I'm be interested in developing the relationship between the two characters and working up to it slowly, exploring why my character seems reluctant. If this interests you, send me a PM.
 
Looking for a female partner to play out a Pygmalion/transformation themed RP. Not sure the form yet, but the theme is mighty compelling to me right now.
 
Looking for a female co-writer to play a protective older sister who turns to her younger brother after her long-term relationship (engagement/marriage) has ended.

PM me if interested in this scenario, or if interested in collaborating with me on some other RP.
 
Need female(s) to "serve" men in a work camp of sorts

Hi. Newbie here. Used to role play in chat rooms, but bored with that.

I have an idea called "Earning Their Keep" that goes something like this:

My wandering guy finds work at an isolated homestead.

He slaves away all day, getting "compensated" with food and water but promised more.

At day's end, he's feeling a bit "used", when the property owner tells him he's a hard worker and worthy of staying around, then points to a nearby cabin and asks if she is compensation enough to keep him here a few more days.

Her back story is for you to decide, but she is essentially earning her keep, too. She could be a relative of the property owner, a local girl with no other avenues for employment, a simple slut, or another wanderer who "slaves away" by serving the men in the camp.

I'm thinking that we can begin to develop a relationship between the two characters while she is still "serving" other men, also written by me (or imagined via "fade to black" replies.)​
.

I like short replies as well as long ones. (They are easier to write on my phone.)

I carry a phone with internet, so I can role play at all hours, all days.

I play all characters, so you can choose an image for me if you would like, as I have done for you.

Drop me a line if you are interested.
 
Last edited:
Looking for Male Cowriter!

I have an idea for a romantic tradgedy or resistance rp.

Scenario 1:

He is a guy she likes and works for and he takes things too far.She is a bit submissive but she finally leaves because he brings other women around her knowing how she feels and she wants to make him jealous.

Scenario 2: She is grieving the loss of a family member and going through a hard time. He is a cop that helps her deal with it and they eventually fall for each other.
 
Hi, I'm looking for either 1 or 2 female cowriters to write an incest themed story. I want to talk it over so we can come up with a decent plot. I don't like incest stories in which the taboo is thrown out the window for every character in the first two posts.

If anyone is interested please PM me.
 
Seeking women to revitalize a small town's dying economy.

Just off the freeway, a couple of miles back in the woods, is the sleepy town of Beasley. Once upon a time, it had a thriving economy. No more. Now, all it has are empty store fronts, foreclosed upon homes, and ... beautiful, sexy women.

The Mayor of Beasley, yours truly, quietly promotes Beasley as a destination for sexual recreation. If you want it, there's someone here who will give it to you. And if there isn't someone who will give it to you, he will find someone.

Seeking:

Women willing to be strippers, whores, and other providers of sexual excitement.

Women not so willing to be these things, but whom I can manipulate into performing such acts.

And women who flat out are not doing this consensually.​

I will play multiple males. I would like to have 3-6 female characters, written by 1-4 female writers. Not all of the characters have to post every day.
 
Seeking a role play and open to ideas. I do have a few ideas and characters created in the link in my signature.
 
I'm interested in doing a long thread with decent size posts about a daughter (me) who is asked by her father to pose for him, for his photography course. but over time their working relationship turns into more 'daring' pictures and sexual desires.

Please PM me if interested.
 
Teaser

Looking for a woman who wants to play the role as a tease. Maybe you are a stranger and we meet in a bar or maybe you are my wife and we decide to try this.

Please PM me if interested.
 
Back
Top