The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tom,
Good to see someone here in the Palace. Thought I'd check in here first before making my official "I'm baaaaaaack . . . " over in the in-and-out board. You're right about Friday, though, it really isn't the best of nights to be looking for a Welcome Home Party. :rolleyes:

Sonofagun! Welcome back VM! :D

How was the Continent? Take lotsa pictures?

Hi Tom,
Good to see someone here in the Palace. Thought I'd check in here first before making my official "I'm baaaaaaack . . . " over in the in-and-out board. You're right about Friday, though, it really isn't the best of nights to be looking for a Welcome Home Party. :rolleyes:

*POUNCE*

*KISS KISS KISS*

Hi VM! I missed you! So much happened while you were gone and....

*sniff sniff*

hold me

Evening darling. No. I'm on the FUC*!^$@*( phone with T-mobile and Sprint trying to get them to transfer a number to my business account without closing my personal. I've only been at it for

4 FREAKING HOURS!!!

First they want to charge me $200. Then they want to offer me services for $240 more a year. um.. no. Can I say NO! So mad. So irritated. SO STUCK AT THE COMPUTER!!!!

*slow, soft, silky stroke... slow, soft, silky stroke*

shhhh, shhhhh, shhhhhh

*slow, soft, silky stroke...*

*POUNCE*

*KISS KISS KISS*

Hi VM! I missed you! So much happened while you were gone and....

*sniff sniff*

hold me

Oh dear. What went wrong? I got a PM from Kimbalee that didn't bode well. Can't I leave you all alone for a measly two weeks without catfights breaking out all over?

*pulls Elianna onto large furry lap, tucks her head agains shoulder, strokes wings softly*

Pictures I got. In fact, I got so many pictures that I'll have to put them into separate files in the visual arts thread. This may take a day or two . . .

Oh dear. What went wrong? I got a PM from Kimbalee that didn't bode well. Can't I leave you all alone for a measly two weeks without catfights breaking out all over?

*pulls Elianna onto large furry lap, tucks her head agains shoulder, strokes wings softly*

Pictures I got. In fact, I got so many pictures that I'll have to put them into separate files in the visual arts thread. This may take a day or two . . .

*sniffle sniffle*

Now that you're here it's all better. :cattail:

Can't wait to see pics.

O'boy, pictures! I bet there were a lot of them spooky castles and such. Everything in Europe is like, so old, yanno? ;)

You're back!

:kiss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss:

O'boy, pictures! I bet there were a lot of them spooky castles and such. Everything in Europe is like, so old, yanno? ;)

First let me state that my complete dislike for Paris is totally impersonal. Paris is in excellent company along with Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C., New York, London, Frankfurt, Johannisburg, Bankok and Honolulu among all the places where people have to live stacked up like cordwood and I can't stand that. Having made my position quite clear, I must follow up with stating that it is impossible to overstate the charm of the French countyside. Medieval villages, comfortable farms, seaside towns . . . and I only gained two pounds! We'll talk about food later.

First let me state that my complete dislike for Paris is totally impersonal. Paris is in excellent company along with Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C., New York, London, Frankfurt, Johannisburg, Bankok and Honolulu among all the places where people have to live stacked up like cordwood and I can't stand that. Having made my position quite clear, I must follow up with stating that it is impossible to overstate the charm of the French countyside. Medieval villages, comfortable farms, seaside towns . . . and I only gained two pounds! We'll talk about food later.

How can you not love Paris? Did you even go to the chocolatier right off the Louvre? French Chocolate.

*Melts into pool of ecstasy*

Yes. It's THAT good. And the ART. Are you sure you went to the MILLIONS of art museums there to visit Monet, DaVinci, Renoir... OMG. I could live in Paris..

if I could afford it
if I spoke better French
if I could make myself work with all the beautiful loafing I'd feel like doing.

Okay. This is probably be better. I'd be a homeless person.

How can you not love Paris? Did you even go to the chocolatier right off the Louvre? French Chocolate.

*Melts into pool of ecstasy*

Yes. It's THAT good. And the ART. Are you sure you went to the MILLIONS of art museums there to visit Monet, DaVinci, Renoir... OMG. I could live in Paris..

if I could afford it
if I spoke better French
if I could make myself work with all the beautiful loafing I'd feel like doing.

Okay. This is probably be better. I'd be a homeless person.

O Mais Oui. Tres bien. Gay Paree. City of Lights. Zee Eiffel Towair. Zee Loovwah. Zee Seine. Certainment! I would go in a heartbeat. :D

O Mais Oui. Tres bien. Gay Paree. City of Lights. Zee Eiffel Towair. Zee Loovwah. Zee Seine. Certainment! I would go in a heartbeat. :D

Okay then, we can all go there in . . . January! Every art museum in the city during the summer has a two hour line just waiting to get in. We did get to Giverny. Lovely, just lovely. Money knew how to live . . . and where. We went to Honfleur, where so many Impressionists did wonderful work. Perfectly understandable. We went to Arles and I took pictures from the exact places where Van Gogh painted. Fabulous. And the Nice of Magritte is a lovely town, too, though currently badly overbuilt. Paris is crowed, modern, self-indulgent and over priced.

Let's just rent a canal boat and loll along the countryside.

Hi Tom,
Welcome back VM. :)

I've been awake for longer than I like to admit. I've got to go get something to eat and hit the hay. Smooches, all. See you tomorrow.

Okay then, we can all go there in . . . January! Every art museum in the city during the summer has a two hour line just waiting to get in. We did get to Giverny. Lovely, just lovely. Money knew how to live . . . and where. We went to Honfleur, where so many Impressionists did wonderful work. Perfectly understandable. We went to Arles and I took pictures from the exact places where Van Gogh painted. Fabulous. And the Nice of Magritte is a lovely town, too, though currently badly overbuilt. Paris is crowed, modern, self-indulgent and over priced.

Let's just rent a canal boat and loll along the countryside.

I love the Impressionist School of painting. Vince, Claude, August and the rest of the gang blow me away.

Magritte...um...he's an acquired taste...like escargot. ;)

That canal boat scene is da bomb! I would do that in a heartbeat too.

Hey Nero! :D

VM's back. You just missed him. I think he's suffering from jet lag.

Hi Tom :D

I saw that ... and I can identify with him. That first day back home is brutal, as you're traveling with the sun. France would be nine hours ahead of VM in California (six for you out east). So add six hours to when he signed off (your time) and it's way past his bedtime. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back