THE EUCALYPTUS TREE...The world's finest Cuisine

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to be badck......now you pics load at cable speed...lol

thank ya kayte.missed all you verts.........:D

Of course if all of the pix load at cable speed, the HD could get filled so quickly. :devil:

Now are you sure we are Verts? It wasn't the same without you.

Of course if all of the pix load at cable speed, the HD could get filled so quickly. :devil:

Now are you sure we are Verts? It wasn't the same without you.

not ojne person called me a vert while I was gone.must be you verts!!!!!:D

hard drive..1 terabyte.hehehehe

You are downright mean. Maybe I need to get a new computer and all. I mean this one is over 4 years old...... In the electronics industry that is Flintstone!

You are downright mean. Maybe I need to get a new computer and all. I mean this one is over 4 years old...... In the electronics industry that is Flintstone!

just skip vista.I made the mistake of getting it....lol

not one person called me a vert while I was gone.must be you verts!!!!!:D

koalavert.gif

My sister and her family love Vista. She's trying to talk me into getting it. I've used it a few times on my niece's laptop and it was okay.

may just take getting used too.need to download drivers for it.....nothing is compatible yet..lo9l

just skip vista.I made the mistake of getting it....lol

Nodding. Exactly, that is the main reason I haven't looked for anything new. I have XP professional that seems to be just fine.

It takes way to long for new OSs to become stable and to have all of the needed applications operate with them. I figure maybe in another 5 years. :rolleyes:

My sister and her family love Vista. She's trying to talk me into getting it. I've used it a few times on my niece's laptop and it was okay.

I am so glad it is working for them. Hope if you move to it you find it all you want it to be.

I'd wait until I purchased a new computer before going to it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.