The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, who are we kidding? Neither did I.
-nods-
Of all the ways I can imagine you describing it, "wank one out" wasn't one of them.

-curls up in a fit of giggles-

Yes.. the recently used expression was just... handy.

Oddly enough... it was to tell my mother not to do so..

Yeah.. I cant leave that hang in the air all by itself.

She has her elbow wrapped right now.
Sister told her she shouldnt be moving her arm.
I corrected her by saying, "No, she should be moving it."
Sister countered with, "Well not this much."
Me: "well as long as shes not wankin one out with that arms she should be fine with whatever she's doing."
Sis: "uh, I'd hope not. At least not NOW"
--insert more than two people laughing--
Mind you, I was down the hall and only overhearing/interjecting in the conversation. Not realizing that sisters boy friend and grandpa were also in the living room.

-nods-

-curls up in a fit of giggles-

Yes.. the recently used expression was just... handy.

Oddly enough... it was to tell my mother not to do so..

Yeah.. I cant leave that hang in the air all by itself.

She has her elbow wrapped right now.
Sister told her she shouldnt be moving her arm.
I corrected her by saying, "No, she should be moving it."
Sister countered with, "Well not this much."
Me: "well as long as shes not wankin one out with that arms she should be fine with whatever she's doing."
Sis: "uh, I'd hope not. At least not NOW"
--insert more than two people laughing--
Mind you, I was down the hall and only overhearing/interjecting in the conversation. Not realizing that sisters boy friend and grandpa were also in the living room.

*laughs*

I feel like my mom wouldn't even be sure what it meant if I told her not to wank one out. And if true, I am eternally grateful for that.

Another...?
YES... fucking christ..

-sighs-

The damned thing "punched" me in the cunt once and then blew up.
*laughs*

I feel like my mom wouldn't even be sure what it meant if I told her not to wank one out. And if true, I am eternally grateful for that.

Not me, my friend, not me... I am both lucky and unlucky.

I woke up from a nap the other day to over hear my mom on the phone arguing that she was absolutely not vanilla, maybe strawberry but defintly not vanilla.
So my trip to the coffee pot included me telling her "You might have sprinkles but you are completely vanilla." to which she told me to go to hell.

LT ~ A sandwich. Yes, that will do nicely.

ALT ~ Then a gingerbread house to follow.

FLT ~ Such a witchy thing to think! :D

YES... fucking christ..

-sighs-

I woke up from a nap the other day to over hear my mom on the phone arguing that she was absolutely not vanilla, maybe strawberry but defintly not vanilla.
So my trip to the coffee pot included me telling her "You might have sprinkles but you are completely vanilla." to which she told me to go to hell.

Yikes.

Though, you do use the hell out of those things, don't you? Graveyard for them and all?

Yeah, my mom and I would both just up and die if a conversation like that somehow happened. I think mine still wants to think I'm a virgin.

YES... fucking christ..

-sighs-

Niiiiccceee....
I'm still freaking over my mom reading 50 shades... and telling me she liked it. And she's reading it to understand why he's a sadist. *facepalm*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back