Who has had a multiple male orgasm? (Men only)

CelticKnotted

Experienced
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Posts
45
Hey guys,

Was wondering if any guys here have achieved had multiple orgasms (say in the space of five minutes while continuously being stimulated). Personally, I had ONE about five years ago while masturbating, but it wasn't much to write home about.

From what I gather, the way to do it is to break the association between the orgasm and the ejaculation, basically working to bring yourself to as close to the the "point of no return" area for as long as possible and then bringing yourself back down, until you can move completely through the point of no return to full orgasm and bring yourself back down without blowing your load.

Any first hand experiences? Sorry ladies, this means that you are kind of out.
 
Ive had back to back orgasms with two in a period of maybe 15 minutes, but never two in five minutes while continuously stimulated. I didn't know that it was physically possible to orgasm without ejaculating. That would be a good trick to learn.
 
Once when i finally got to bed with a Girl i'd dreamt of for a long long time it happened for me.

I shot off, and just as i expected it to die down and stop - it suddenly felt like i was still in the close to finishing phase - so i kept going and sure enough - a 2nd more powerful one came (and more shooting too!)

Never happened again since - but boy was the woman impressed :)
 
Yes, I've had multiple orgasms. But it took solo practice.

Jerking off became learning new methods and technques.
 
Yes. It's linked, as far as I can tell - and granted this might just be for me, since everybody's mileage differs - to orgasm without ejaculation. My girlfriend/fiancee has the ability to get me off twice in a row some days, sometimes ejaculating twice, sometimes once. Both orgasms are pretty good, but the sensation of release is better when I ejaculate and the dopamine/seratonin hit comes with ejaculation for me, not orgasm.

I've also managed to ejaculate without noticeably orgasming, which is a bit weird to experience. It seems that orgasm isn't necessarily linked to ejaculation in most studies, but all agree that ejaculation is linked to orgasm. Hence I say "noticeable orgasm" rather than no orgasm.
 
I have cum more than once with the same erection.Takes longer than 5 minutes to get to the second one. Once made it to a third....but not alot of cum on the last one but still an orgasm.
To sore to go on after that.
 
I've occasionally had a double where the second one occurs maybe 10 seconds after the first. This happens very rarely, though.

It's usually not too hard to have a second one -5 minutes afterwards, but it usually requires stopping all stimulation for at least a couple of minutes.
 
I have done it from time to time depending on how worked up I am. Sometimes it is cumming twice within a few minutes and other times the first time feels like I have cummed but it was with out ejaculation. It is fun when it happens. Takes a fair amount of consentration.
 
Yeh had them within 5 minutes got from practicing tantra mind blowing stuff but alot of discipline.
 
Not sure if it was within 5 minutes or not, but my fiance recently had 2 orgasms very close together. Closer than we've both ever witnessed. I think I came twice that session too, but I think only one of them was timed with him, not sure though.
 
I once came twice within 60 seconds - I only ejaculated with the second one, but I very clearly (to me) experienced a peak of orgasm, it subsided, and then I - boom - came again. The first one was actually more intense even...
 
Male multiple orgasm

Although there are those rare men capable of full wet ejaculatory multiple orgasms back to back the men who have the ability to do this is generally attribute Taoist/Tantric practices and sexual continence(witholding semen) as the path taken to develop the skill.

Though most people don’t realize it a man’s dopamine levels steadily rise from the point of initial arousal and erection and get higher and higher the closer he gets to orgasm. This is nature’s way to insure the man continues until the semen is released. If the release is delayed, the body instinctively increases the concentration of pleasure endorphins relentlessly in the pursuit of the orgasm. If orgasm is denied, but stimulation is maintained to keep the man just under the semen release point you can trick his body into producing and discharging more of the pleasure endorphins than are ever normally released during an ejaculatory orgasm. Once the serum levels of these pleasure endorphins reach a certain saturation threshold a state of euphoria takes place that can be described as a “whole body experience” or “Tantric Waves of Bliss”, etc. These “whole body orgasms” are as delicious as “burst orgasms” (for me anyways) and even before I had my first one with my wife my dopamine levels were so elevated from being repeatedly taken to such high states of arousal I found I wanted this more than I wanted to have an ejaculatory orgasm. There was just more pleasure in it. Once the saturation point is reached you can literally ride the waves of euphoria as long as you have energy to sustain it. My wife has kept me in this surreal state for well over ten minutes - until I was out of breath and sweating like a pig - totally gobsmacked by the duration and intensity of pleasure. A few seconds of ejaculatory orgasm does not even begin to compare.
 
Although there are those rare men capable of full wet ejaculatory multiple orgasms back to back the men who have the ability to do this is generally attribute Taoist/Tantric practices and sexual continence(witholding semen) as the path taken to develop the skill.

Though most people don’t realize it a man’s dopamine levels steadily rise from the point of initial arousal and erection and get higher and higher the closer he gets to orgasm. This is nature’s way to insure the man continues until the semen is released. If the release is delayed, the body instinctively increases the concentration of pleasure endorphins relentlessly in the pursuit of the orgasm. If orgasm is denied, but stimulation is maintained to keep the man just under the semen release point you can trick his body into producing and discharging more of the pleasure endorphins than are ever normally released during an ejaculatory orgasm. Once the serum levels of these pleasure endorphins reach a certain saturation threshold a state of euphoria takes place that can be described as a “whole body experience” or “Tantric Waves of Bliss”, etc. These “whole body orgasms” are as delicious as “burst orgasms” (for me anyways) and even before I had my first one with my wife my dopamine levels were so elevated from being repeatedly taken to such high states of arousal I found I wanted this more than I wanted to have an ejaculatory orgasm. There was just more pleasure in it. Once the saturation point is reached you can literally ride the waves of euphoria as long as you have energy to sustain it. My wife has kept me in this surreal state for well over ten minutes - until I was out of breath and sweating like a pig - totally gobsmacked by the duration and intensity of pleasure. A few seconds of ejaculatory orgasm does not even begin to compare.

Thanks for the explanation. My wife has helped me to this level many times (still not often enough!), by stroking me up to where the semen starts to "cum", but without the ejaculation. She starts and stops stroking until it just flows out. When I can't stand it any longer---begging to cum, she finishes me. Exhausting and wonderful.

Other than that, one time I had three orgasms in about 5 minutes without losing my erection....she had never seen that before...but then I was 19 y/o.
 
Trust me on this, a different stream of Yogic school aka tantra in some quarters helps you enhance your prowesses - sensuous, sexual, orgasmic and ejaculatory. Its possible to orgasm multiple times, all within that "orgasmic zone". Have experienced only a maximum of 4 orgasms within 3-5 minutes, each one quite intense, ejaculated twice rather copiously, but all 4 intense enough for the "earth to move". The moments are rare, true, but three to four times a year I do go through such multiorgasmic phase.

The "tantric school" also develops other facets of your persona and helps you discipline intellectual and stimulii more than mere priapic! It is also dependent on your partner and the intensity of emotion at that moment. To be sure, whenever it has happened with me, the bonding and the emotional attachment with the partner is at its zenith. For me, the souls and bodies have to merge together to be able to experience it. I think tantra teaches you to control your largest sexual organ - your brain!
 
Happened to me once and have never been able to duplicate it. My girl was on top and i pulled out and popped on her ass. I then slipped back into her and within 10 seconds had to pull out for another full orgasm.
 
I've had multiple orgasms while having sex with my wife before. They really only happen for me when I've been stimulated for long periods of time and I keep myself from cumming. But when I finally have an orgasm I have two back to back both producing semen. My wife loves when I have two back to back becuse of the amount of force both orgasms have inside of her and how much it fills her up.
 
I do, all the time, but I can't give anything but pure good luck to explain why. No yoga, no meditation, and although I do work out a bit and am in reasonably good shape, it used to happen before I started working out too. It didn't really start until I was an adult. I generally can ejaculate a second time, and remain hard afterwards and keep going for a while, but I won't ejaculate a third time. I can more or less control when I ejaculate the second time, but most often, if I'm in the position where I'm not rushing, it's usually part of a very long lovemaking session.

Try thinking of your wife's best friend after the first time? Then her sister. Then maybe your wife's best friend making out with your wife's sister. ;-)
 
Last edited:
Maybe back when I was 20 something, sure. Several times, with a couple of special women. As I got older...nope.
 
Oh, before I was ***&&*** years old, hell I thought it was a bone!

And so did my girlfriends. Back in that day I had many times four or five or so orgasms during a three to five hour fuckathon.

One about forty five minutes in the rest an hour and a to an hour and half or more later depending on the positions involved.

I lost that ability about the time I hit twenty but I was hell while it lasted!:devil

Now a days I have no ideal what I can do.
 
I have had orgasms that lasted in excess of 15 minutes.

I am older now so I am cut back to about 5 minutes each, (COPD) but even recently I have had two orgasms back to back, first one without cum, then one with, total about 7 minutes.

Any man can learn to have prolonged orgasms, the younger the easier.
 
Let's don't ignore the role of the prostate here, guys, mucho importante. Prostate orgasms could theoretically go on all day.
 
Alot of people are saying "It happened to me once". That's MMO but an accident of sorts.
When I was younger I read a book called Male Multiple Orgasm, I think. This is something any guy can learn to do without a huge learning curve.
The process is basically this:
You start doing male kegels a few times a day. The next time you go take a piss, stop the piss mid stream. The muscle you clench to stop the piss is what you want to focus on. Throughout the day a few times a day clench that muscle 10-15 times holding it for a second or two each time. You can increase clenching and holding times as you go. You can do this anywhere too. In the car on the way to work or to home, at the office, grocery store, wherever. Nothing looks different about you so no one will know somethings going on.
Next you need to be able to differentiate between orgasm and ejaculation. They are very different and while they occur around the same time they aren't necessarily related to each other.
So you sit down for a longer than usual jerk off session. You jerk it until you start feeling like you might cum. Stop jerking and let the feeling subside. Start up again and then stop when you get close again. The idea is that as you go through this start up, stop process you'll be able to distinguish the orgasm ejaculation difference and be able to get closer and closer to orgasm before you stop - "the point of no return" as the OP said.
Next step is once you've gotten to the point where you repeatedly know the very last stage immediately before orgasm and you've been clenching your pc muscle and it is strengthened. You now put it all together. You can do it jerking off or with another person. However, the other person should be familiar with what's going on so when you say stop, no one moves.
So you can just go straight through to the point of no return or you can the start stop thing you've been practicing. Personally I find the first orgasm to be better after a couple start stops.
Once you decide it's time for the first orgasm you will go to the point of no return and then open your eyes (I can't remember why you have to open them only that it said several times it was super important and had to happen) and clench your muscle as you've been practicing. If you've got the timing down, which you should have because you've been practicing, you will experience a full blown orgasm but you WILL NOT ejaculate. With no ejaculation comes a still hard penis that can keep going. Each successive orgasm will take longer and longer to achieve. You can open your eyes and clench to orgasm as many times as you want. I don't remember how many I've done but I'm thinking it was five. Once you're ready to be done you get yourself to the point of no return and don't clench. You'll have a regular orgasm with ejaculation and you'll lose the hard.
I learned this maybe twenty years ago and still use it. I forget how long I practiced before I tried it out with full on sex. I think a couple weeks. From jerking off I had already figured out when I should stop so that I wouldn't cum because the more times you do that the better the orgasm. So I just had to strengthen the muscle.
There are books on the subject but they are going to tell you what I just spent ten minutes typing and they'll do it with an anatomy lesson and alot of other fluff to make it a paperback book.
 
Back
Top