The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Lady said:
most days i want sex 2 or 3 times (i don't always get it though)
otherdays i'm not horny at all(doesn't happen often tho*L*)

what are you in the mood for right this very moment?

The same thing I'm in the mood for all other moments ....the pleasure of loving a woman...hearing her moan and wispher
sexy things in my ear....(or pull my head up and say it)...lost my train of thought......The passion of lust and desire.....
sorry....rambling GL.....KISSES

WHAT DESIRE DO YOU HAVE THAT YOU NEVER HAVE HAD BUT WANT TO FILL IN YOUR LIFE.......

I have no desire for anything more than I've got. I have a loving husband, a wonderful daughter ,a roof over my head and friends and extended family....its all good :D

What is your favourite indulgence food?

English Lady said:
I have no desire for anything more than I've got. I have a loving husband, a wonderful daughter ,a roof over my head and friends and extended family....its all good :D

What is your favourite indulgence food?

I would have to say pizza....I don't eat it very often but I can suck the shine off a pizza pan when it's loaded

What food have you never had that you want to try....

(you sound like you have a wonderful husband and life GL)
:kiss:

STUDDOG said:

What food have you never had that you want to try....

Wow, that's tough. I'll have to really think about that. I guess the only thing that comes to mind that I've never had was locally prepared food from Russia. Pehaps some real Borscht.

What type of music do you prefer to listen to?

tn_8tiv said:
Wow, that's tough. I'll have to really think about that. I guess the only thing that comes to mind that I've never had was locally prepared food from Russia. Pehaps some real Borscht.

Big band jazz, everything from Duke Ellington to the GRP All-Stars and the Toshiko Akiyoshi Orchestra...failing that, some good ol' R&B/funk, as long as it's got a kickin' brass section (can you tell that I play the trumpet?).

If money, talent and education were not barriers, what profession would you choose?

Last edited:
tn_8tiv said:

Depends on the mood but Sada for romantic and mostly matchbox 20, lifehouse, bush, Live and pearl jam...and my favorite of all time Toad the wet sprocket

what about you

RomanHans said:
Big band jazz, everything from Duke Ellington to the GRP All-Stars and the Toshiko Akiyoshi Orchestra...failing that, some good ol' R&B/funk, as long as it's got a kickin' brass section (can you tell that I play the trumpet?).

If money, talent and education were not barriers, what profession would you choose?

I would be a forest ranger...:rolleyes: or a charter sail boat captain....:D

STUDDOG said:
I would be a forest ranger...:rolleyes: or a charter sail boat captain....:D

I'm thinkin more along the lines of an OBGYN!:D It would be fun for a while:D

I'd be an archeologit..how cool would that be!

hey roman..great AV *giggles*

What are you plannning to eat for your next meal? (we're having curry :D)

English Lady said:
I'd be an archeologit..how cool would that be!

hey roman..great AV *giggles*

I was planning to eat you but since you're having curry wonder who Curry is? , I guess I'll have to settle for salmon tonight.

Do you do anything special during Lent?

l@TN you cheeky thing you. salmon sounds good though so does you eating me.....

whats your question?

English Lady said:

Curry sounds great. I'm thinking Parmaesean Chicken, pasta with a pesto sauce and a salad of spring greens for tonight with a light Pinot Noir.

What food most closely resembles the tastes of sex?

ahh i see it now*l*

I have given up various things for lent before now, i go on a retreat over easter which is special*S*

what is your favourite smell?

English Lady said:

My favorite smell??? That's a hard choice to make since I have three favorite scents - Vanilla, Orange and my lover lying next to me in bed holding me in his arms! :kiss: :rose: :heart: :D :p

QUESTION: Where's your favorite place to make love?

English Lady said:
ahh i see it now*l*

I have given up various things for lent before now, i go on a retreat over easter which is special*S*

The smell of new leather, or that new car smell !

oh yes i love the smell of leather..my hubby just got anew leather jacket...yummy!

I love the smell of fresh cut grass*S*

What cartoon character has the same personality as you?

Jessica rabbit, tall,sexy,intelligent with an adoring husband :D

Have you ever dyed your hair?

my guilty pleasure? eating amouthfull of whatever we're having for dessert in the kitchen before serving it to my hubby and baby ;)

(mine'san innie too :D)

ok same question

What's your guilty pleasure?

I love any thing by Dr Mabeuse. He is an amazing writer...

Do you have a favourite story on lit?

I know i keep asking your questions. but they're so good.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back