Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-03-2017, 11:17 AM   #1
funforlife
Virgin
 
funforlife is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 25
Gloryhole experiences

So i dont know if there is a thread for this already or not but here it go's. i want everyone to share one of their gloryhole experiences.

My first time was the day before thanksgiving i went into a local strip club. I payed for the peep booths. As i walked in i noticed a guy standing the back corner of the room waiting for someone to show up. I went into my booth and sat down and started the video a few seconds later i heard the guy enter the booth next to mine and start to take his pants off. After a few seconds his cock popped through the hole and just grabbed it without thinking and started stroking him. After a few strokes i just sucked him into my mouth and started working my tongue around him. i started to really suck and bob up and down on his cock i felt his cock harden and start to point us so i kept sucking harder and faster. He came in my mouth in no time and i ended up having to swallow to get rid of it all. After his cock went limp he slipped it out and left then another man entered and put his cock through the hole. His cock was so small and limp though no matter how much i tried to stroke him we wouldnt get hard so i was forced to give up on him. I got up and was starting to leave when another guy walked into the booth but i needed to go sadly i wish i could have stayed and sucked him off too. So that was my first time touching and sucking a cock and my first time at a gloryhole id love to hear some of your experience.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 06:20 AM   #2
Mrplanter11
Really Experienced
 
Mrplanter11 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 158
......

Last edited by Mrplanter11 : 12-14-2017 at 11:48 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 10:47 AM   #3
funforlife
Virgin
 
funforlife is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 25
Oh youll love it. its alot of fun and so exciting.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 11:45 PM   #4
mba_25
Really Experienced
 
mba_25 is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 174
First Time

It was a long time ago. No booths, projectors onto small screens in a large room. Was watching a film and pulling on my cock and a guy next to me crouched down and started sucking on my cock. I came in about a minute and he swallowed it all and kept sucking. He got up and left before I could reciprocate. I really wanted to!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 01:21 AM   #5
roseburgsteve
Experienced
 
roseburgsteve is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Washington
Posts: 86
My first glory hole

My first glory hole was not my first time sucking cock,but was first time glory hole. Me and my wife went to one and not 3 minutes passed and a guy came in the next booth. His cock came through and I started stroking it and my wife put it in her mouth. Then we took turns sucking till he came on me and my wife's face. He then left and my wife sucked my cock. As she was sucking me another guy entered he reached his hand in and started rubbing my ass as my wife sucked. Then he started finger fucking my ass and I came. After I came me and my wife sucked him off farely quickly. After that we both left and went home and had sex thinking of what we did and still smelling of cum.
__________________
Steve

I am a married Bi guy, I been Bi most of my sexual life. My current wife is however the only woman I have been able to share that with.

I love to hear feedback and hear about other people's fantasies and desires as well as the good times they may have. So if you feel like a chat feel free to write, we may just be able to share some past experiences.

I live in the puget sound in Washington state.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 02:06 AM   #6
hex2112
Really Really Experienced
 
hex2112's Avatar
 
hex2112 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Eastern, Pa.
Posts: 493
In the late 70s I went nightly to suck cock. I went there for 2 years. Boy did I miss that when I got married. I'm sure I've swallowed more cum than most women. All the different types, colors, sizes, and shapes were thrilling.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 12:17 PM   #7
funforlife
Virgin
 
funforlife is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex2112 View Post
In the late 70s I went nightly to suck cock. I went there for 2 years. Boy did I miss that when I got married. I'm sure I've swallowed more cum than most women. All the different types, colors, sizes, and shapes were thrilling.
ooh that sounds like so much fun!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 11:55 PM   #8
Terrylipstick
Virgin
 
Terrylipstick is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Great one today

Stopped off t a bookstore today, grabbed some tokens and walked in back. It was crowded, but I found an empty booth, dropped
Some tokens and wited about 30 seconds..... the cock that came
Through the hole was small, but tasty..... when he finished I only waited about 30 more seconds until the next cock came through the hole. He was M-U-C-H bigger.... thicker and longer.... I sucked that cock like I was starving.... and I got a delicious reward. He was generous enough th return the favor..... yum
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 09:39 AM   #9
dizcreet
Experienced
 
dizcreet is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: n.c.
Posts: 44
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseburgsteve View Post
My first glory hole was not my first time sucking cock,but was first time glory hole. Me and my wife went to one and not 3 minutes passed and a guy came in the next booth. His cock came through and I started stroking it and my wife put it in her mouth. Then we took turns sucking till he came on me and my wife's face. He then left and my wife sucked my cock. As she was sucking me another guy entered he reached his hand in and started rubbing my ass as my wife sucked. Then he started finger fucking my ass and I came. After I came me and my wife sucked him off farely quickly. After that we both left and went home and had sex thinking of what we did and still smelling of cum.
VERY HOT--SPEAKING AS A GUY WHO HAS HAD A HUSBAND AND WIFE WORK HIM OVER--NOTHING IS BETTER!!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 11:04 PM   #10
funforlife
Virgin
 
funforlife is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 25
god i wish i could have been there and helped them out
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 02:43 AM   #11
shavenukguy
Literotica Guru
 
shavenukguy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 501
Sadly glory holes are few and far between here in the UK, or at least they are here. Gets me so turned on reading about everyoneís experiences though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 04:23 AM   #12
bobb_sledd
Literotica Guru
 
bobb_sledd's Avatar
 
bobb_sledd is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by shavenukguy View Post
Sadly glory holes are few and far between here in the UK, or at least they are here. Gets me so turned on reading about everyoneís experiences though.
Pretty scarce here in the great state of Florida too; at least in the northeast portion.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 08:57 AM   #13
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru
 
Kelleebabes's Avatar
 
Kelleebabes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 8,352
I had just met a gentleman who was a little over 10 years my senior, he was always so polite and patient with me, but ...he had a nasty, taboo side that really excited me...He had endearing qualities much like a father figure, he took much delight in the introducing of a young, eager wide-eyed, big butted, redhead lo the hot, exciting KINKY world of Sex! as I "Never Knew It"
Well...I found out about how much I really didn't know about kinky sex...I wanted to learn...
He'd tell me what to wear for him..."wear your black leather pencil skirt your black velvet underwire push-up bra, that tight, thin, white cotton button down blouse...no panties" Oh my pussy would begin tingling with excitement when he'd get that twinkle in his eyes... We'd go to this one special place where you could get a private booth to watch porn..., each booth had a nice small couch in them, and a locking door for privacy...you could buy toys, lube, all kinds of sexual paraphilia,,, he bought me a new toy each time we'd go... a vibrator one week and a pretty butt plug the next...I enjoyed standing at the counter, knowing that the eyes of several men were watching closely as I selected my toy Du jour, some bold men would under their breath tell me which to choose and how to use them... my gentleman friend relished in these times...he loved showing me off....exposing my innoceneces,,, watching me learn how to handle myself in certain situations...after purchasing an item...we'd slowly wander the store searching for a video...we choose a booth on the end, shut the door and prepared for some fun...the movie began, in the pale blue light ofthe film, I'd see him pull out his 9.5 white owl , that's what he likes to call his huge cock, his white owl.he'd tell me to pull up my tight skirt to around my waist...and come suck his cock so I can straddle it when it got hard and throbbing...He taught me the art of fellatio...how to swallow all 9.5 without gagging...slightly tilt your head back, to open the airways...relax my jaw to get past the gag reflex...and always, always make sexy eye contact all the while I'm getting my throat fucked...I was in full mouth and throat position when our booths door slowly opened...a note was tossed in,,,"would you care for some company?...then it all hit... first. a folded wad came spinning from under the door, then another one, we were barraged with nasty requests...he chose one slip of paper from the pile, I saw that familiar look in his steel blue eyes...they twinkled bright like facets on a diamond...slowly stroking his mustaches his eyes found mine and he gave me a nod and the "wink" and he told me to get ready to go...that we had to go meet something...something?
we didn't go far, a matter of fact, just around the corner into the men's restroom huh? went into the first stall...I didn't know what was happening...I was nervous not knowing what was written on that slip paper,,, I did take comfort in the fact the bathroom was relatively clean,,, he pulled his pants down and sat on the toilet...I thought, oh this is going to be kinky...his cock was out and being stroked...and engorged within seconds, "come here a straddle my cock reverse cowgirl style" I wiggled my cunt down his thick shaft with the ahhing sigh of a full pussy I slowly begin to close my eyes and concentrate on rolling my hips and grinding my pussy when out of the corner of my eye I saw a huge cock being stuffed through a hole in the side of the stall,,,at the perfect highth for my mouth I bend forwards a bit and sucked that whole semi-erect cock and greedly one of the smooth balls in to my loveing mouth...so here I was sucking and swallowing god knows who's cock while I bounced on my gentleman's 9.5 prick...My mind was racing, flooding with all these thoughts of...mmm how different that cock fit in my mouth...how it moved, smelled ...and mmm tasted,,,I was so fucking turned on...it may not have been what you would have done, but...Your sole purpose is your genitally-focused, anonymous pleasure and/or ability to provide genitally-based pleasure to whoever is on the other side of the glory hole. For the person interacting with the disembodied junk, isnít the appeal obvious? They donít have to worry about the other personís whole humanity; they can just enjoy the fully-functioning flesh and blood sex toy!Ē
__________________
uniqueness is a gift...


My blood is alive...with many voices
that tells me...I am made of longing,
Rilke


Some women fear the fire
Some women simply become it


Playgrounder #330 I enjoy the company
of like minded people...come up to the playground and see me sometime...
***********************************************
Please visit BEST OF BABES...KELLEEBABES My favorite threads, posts & photos, come know me better
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1215571
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 09:37 AM   #14
tnh_06
Literotica Guru
 
tnh_06's Avatar
 
tnh_06 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: midwest
Posts: 2,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelleebabes View Post
I had just met a gentleman who was a little over 10 years my senior, he was always so polite and patient with me, but ...he had a nasty, taboo side that really excited me...He had endearing qualities much like a father figure, he took much delight in the introducing of a young, eager wide-eyed, big butted, redhead lo the hot, exciting KINKY world of Sex! as I "Never Knew It"
Well...I found out about how much I really didn't know about kinky sex...I wanted to learn...
He'd tell me what to wear for him..."wear your black leather pencil skirt your black velvet underwire push-up bra, that tight, thin, white cotton button down blouse...no panties" Oh my pussy would begin tingling with excitement when he'd get that twinkle in his eyes... We'd go to this one special place where you could get a private booth to watch porn..., each booth had a nice small couch in them, and a locking door for privacy...you could buy toys, lube, all kinds of sexual paraphilia,,, he bought me a new toy each time we'd go... a vibrator one week and a pretty butt plug the next...I enjoyed standing at the counter, knowing that the eyes of several men were watching closely as I selected my toy Du jour, some bold men would under their breath tell me which to choose and how to use them... my gentleman friend relished in these times...he loved showing me off....exposing my innoceneces,,, watching me learn how to handle myself in certain situations...after purchasing an item...we'd slowly wander the store searching for a video...we choose a booth on the end, shut the door and prepared for some fun...the movie began, in the pale blue light ofthe film, I'd see him pull out his 9.5 white owl , that's what he likes to call his huge cock, his white owl.he'd tell me to pull up my tight skirt to around my waist...and come suck his cock so I can straddle it when it got hard and throbbing...He taught me the art of fellatio...how to swallow all 9.5 without gagging...slightly tilt your head back, to open the airways...relax my jaw to get past the gag reflex...and always, always make sexy eye contact all the while I'm getting my throat fucked...I was in full mouth and throat position when our booths door slowly opened...a note was tossed in,,,"would you care for some company?...then it all hit... first. a folded wad came spinning from under the door, then another one, we were barraged with nasty requests...he chose one slip of paper from the pile, I saw that familiar look in his steel blue eyes...they twinkled bright like facets on a diamond...slowly stroking his mustaches his eyes found mine and he gave me a nod and the "wink" and he told me to get ready to go...that we had to go meet something...something?
we didn't go far, a matter of fact, just around the corner into the men's restroom huh? went into the first stall...I didn't know what was happening...I was nervous not knowing what was written on that slip paper,,, I did take comfort in the fact the bathroom was relatively clean,,, he pulled his pants down and sat on the toilet...I thought, oh this is going to be kinky...his cock was out and being stroked...and engorged within seconds, "come here a straddle my cock reverse cowgirl style" I wiggled my cunt down his thick shaft with the ahhing sigh of a full pussy I slowly begin to close my eyes and concentrate on rolling my hips and grinding my pussy when out of the corner of my eye I saw a huge cock being stuffed through a hole in the side of the stall,,,at the perfect highth for my mouth I bend forwards a bit and sucked that whole semi-erect cock and greedly one of the smooth balls in to my loveing mouth...so here I was sucking and swallowing god knows who's cock while I bounced on my gentleman's 9.5 prick...My mind was racing, flooding with all these thoughts of...mmm how different that cock fit in my mouth...how it moved, smelled ...and mmm tasted,,,I was so fucking turned on...it may not have been what you would have done, but...Your sole purpose is your genitally-focused, anonymous pleasure and/or ability to provide genitally-based pleasure to whoever is on the other side of the glory hole. For the person interacting with the disembodied junk, isnít the appeal obvious? They donít have to worry about the other personís whole humanity; they can just enjoy the fully-functioning flesh and blood sex toy!Ē

You are my new Goddess
__________________
Everybody Lies
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 10:00 AM   #15
Marriedkuriousone
Virgin
 
Marriedkuriousone is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 23
First time

My first and only glory hole experience happened in my mid twenties. (Upper 30ís now)
I went in not knowing what to expect. Having only one previous real experience with a guy, the only thing i did know is that I was very horny and curious. I nervously get my tokens and go to the back to the booths. The first thing I see is a guy standing by a booth rubbing his cock through his pants. He motioned me to the booth next to him and went in. He seemed a little nasty and since I had just gotten there I decided against it and went in a booth across the hall.
I put in some tokens and started running my cock through my pants. I got a couple knocks on my door and guys peeking in but i was too nervous to let anyone in so I locked my door. I guess my lock didnít work because a minute later a guy came in. He asked me if he could jerk me, I thought now or never and let him pull my cock out. I went for his cock too, pulled it out unfortunately it was kind of small. I jerked him for just a little bit and he had me stop because he was going to cum.
He asked to suck me and by this time I was so turned on I let him. He only had me in his mouth for a few seconds and I warned him I was going to cum. I raise myself off the stool, he put one hand down the back of my pants and squeezed my ass while he jerked me until my cum went flying. I shot a big load against the wall, he said thanks and left.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 10:03 AM   #16
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru
 
Smoothshavendad's Avatar
 
Smoothshavendad is online now
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3,929
One and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marriedkuriousone View Post
My first and only glory hole experience happened in my mid twenties. (Upper 30ís now)
I went in not knowing what to expect. Having only one previous real experience with a guy, the only thing i did know is that I was very horny and curious. I nervously get my tokens and go to the back to the booths. The first thing I see is a guy standing by a booth rubbing his cock through his pants. He motioned me to the booth next to him and went in. He seemed a little nasty and since I had just gotten there I decided against it and went in a booth across the hall.
I put in some tokens and started running my cock through my pants. I got a couple knocks on my door and guys peeking in but i was too nervous to let anyone in so I locked my door. I guess my lock didnít work because a minute later a guy came in. He asked me if he could jerk me, I thought now or never and let him pull my cock out. I went for his cock too, pulled it out unfortunately it was kind of small. I jerked him for just a little bit and he had me stop because he was going to cum.
He asked to suck me and by this time I was so turned on I let him. He only had me in his mouth for a few seconds and I warned him I was going to cum. I raise myself off the stool, he put one hand down the back of my pants and squeezed my ass while he jerked me until my cum went flying. I shot a big load against the wall, he said thanks and left.
Kinda hot!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 10:23 AM   #17
Marriedkuriousone
Virgin
 
Marriedkuriousone is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 23
It was especially the part where he squeezed my ass
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 10:26 AM   #18
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru
 
Smoothshavendad's Avatar
 
Smoothshavendad is online now
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3,929
Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marriedkuriousone View Post
It was especially the part where he squeezed my ass
Turn on your pm and you could tell me more...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 10:48 AM   #19
Marriedkuriousone
Virgin
 
Marriedkuriousone is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 23
I sent one
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 10:59 AM   #20
hornynstiff
Really Really Experienced
 
hornynstiff is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Louisiana
Posts: 373
Please tell all of us
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 11:10 AM   #21
Marriedkuriousone
Virgin
 
Marriedkuriousone is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 23
I donít know what else to tell, that was what happened.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #22
saintcero
Literotica Guru
 
saintcero is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 1,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marriedkuriousone View Post
I donít know what else to tell, that was what happened.
Feel free to create an entertaining lie.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 11:22 AM   #23
rattles1280
Literotica Guru
 
rattles1280's Avatar
 
rattles1280 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 737
I've had a number of GH experiences as it is a kink of mine. In my younger days I'd often stop while driving home from college to get head at a interstate bookstore. These days I'm a bit more cautious--have a bud with one in a shed at his place. He's a dirty old man and will often glad relieve my balls of cum if I ask.

It is the feeling of not seeing, but feeling that I enjoy.
__________________
Team PM

Just another horny-assed married guy.

Sexually flexible. So, what I'm into depends on my mood.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 11:42 AM   #24
funforlife
Virgin
 
funforlife is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 25
these are all amazing way better than mine. thank you all for sharing i cant wait to hear more.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 01:35 PM   #25
OpenMouth
Literotica Guru
 
OpenMouth's Avatar
 
OpenMouth is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Secret CD land!
Posts: 2,180
I love the idea of it but they're difficult to find in the UK, as my friend above says.
__________________
Kik: PertyX (now active on kik again)

Love to chat about anything!

Stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Eroticideas.tumblr.com
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.