Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 12-08-2017, 09:51 PM   #1
lnrg
Virgin

Ladies admitting to being a slut online

I truly love when a lady that I am speaking to reveals her naughty behaviour online. Normally I find that they tend to be shy and hesitant when I ask them about it, but when they see it is a turn for me on they begin to reveal more and more. The one I remember the most was a 22 year old post grad student who admitted to making 18 guys cum in a single day on a webcam chat site.

Does anyone else get turned on by similar admissions? Does anyone have any similar revelations to share, either from their own experience or that they have had someone admit to?

Old 12-08-2017, 10:47 PM   #2
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnrg View Post
I truly love when a lady that I am speaking to reveals her naughty behaviour online. Normally I find that they tend to be shy and hesitant when I ask them about it, but when they see it is a turn for me on they begin to reveal more and more. The one I remember the most was a 22 year old post grad student who admitted to making 18 guys cum in a single day on a webcam chat site.

Does anyone else get turned on by similar admissions? Does anyone have any similar revelations to share, either from their own experience or that they have had someone admit to?
Yes. I have had similar experiences. It is easier to confess online to a stranger than to someone you know. So you here the wildest things online and they certainly turn me on

Old 12-08-2017, 10:55 PM   #3
SubmissiveMom
Really Experienced

God, yes! Lol, I'm a totally submissive slut sexually x my choice and adore the sex x have experienced and enjoyed more in any one selective evening of my life so far than most women experience in a lifetime but no-one would ever guess if looking at me in my everyday life. Still get the wolf whistles from occasional builders etc but they don't have the slightest idea that posh looking me could possibly tire them all out in just one session, he he x x x

Old 12-08-2017, 10:59 PM   #4
jason28053
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveMom View Post
God, yes! Lol, I'm a totally submissive slut sexually x my choice and adore the sex x have experienced and enjoyed more in any one selective evening of my life so far than most women experience in a lifetime but no-one would ever guess if looking at me in my everyday life. Still get the wolf whistles from occasional builders etc but they don't have the slightest idea that posh looking me could possibly tire them all out in just one session, he he x x x
slutty and modest.. I like it

Old 12-08-2017, 11:01 PM   #5
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru

What does your husband have to say about all this? Does he know? If so, is it a a turn on for him?

Old 12-09-2017, 01:09 PM   #6
mikendel
Literotica Guru

At first Hubby would posts my responses her. He would ask me questions and tell me what everyone was writing about. The I started posting and it felt good to write about our sexual fun with other men. I am a slut online and offline!!

Old 12-11-2017, 10:12 AM   #7
lnrg
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikendel View Post
I am a slut online and offline!!
Those are words that I just love to hear

Old 12-12-2017, 12:19 PM   #8
Doctor Joe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikendel View Post
At first Hubby would posts my responses her. He would ask me questions and tell me what everyone was writing about. The I started posting and it felt good to write about our sexual fun with other men. I am a slut online and offline!!

Proud Playgrounder #433

BDSM test says I am a Switch, Voyeur, Primal Hunter and Prey, Non-Monogamist Exhibitionist! Wow!

Old 12-12-2017, 12:57 PM   #9
FamilyFunMom
Really Experienced

I love chatting online and making guys cum. I probably make 2-3 cum every day... even more on a good day.

Old 12-12-2017, 01:07 PM   #10
InfiniteGiraffe
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyFunMom View Post
I love chatting online and making guys cum. I probably make 2-3 cum every day... even more on a good day.
And how many on your best day?

Old 12-12-2017, 01:08 PM   #11
InfiniteGiraffe

Iíve always had a fondness for sluts. In fact itís almost a requirement nowadays in both women I date and women I just fool around with.

Old 12-12-2017, 01:40 PM   #12
JackOffer
Literotica Guru

I like ladies, and men, who are sluts in person, not just on-line.

Old 12-12-2017, 02:19 PM   #13
SeekingThrills

We are both Ďslutsí. We love the slut life and try to live it in real life and online with the right people and in the right environment we are insatiable.

Old 12-12-2017, 02:27 PM   #14
Solsurfer
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyFunMom View Post
Dang. Sounds like you're doing great work here. Carry on.

Old 12-12-2017, 03:06 PM   #15
mysticdreamer
Experienced

I have a friend who thinks it's boring to be a slut on the Internet, but she's a slut in real life. Even if you're just a casual, platonic friend, she's likely to answer the front door in her panties, and any guy who captures her imagination and makes her laugh can become a "friend with benefits." She thinks it's really weird that psychologists believe promiscuity is the result of childhood abuse. She says she was never abused, she just thinks it's cool to have some bedroom fun with good friends.

Old 12-12-2017, 06:31 PM   #16
LittleMissAria

Because of my line of work, I dress and carry myself in a very modest and demure way in my daily life. Behind closed doors, and online, though... I'm quite naughty and insatiable ;P

Old 12-12-2017, 06:46 PM   #17
RolePlayIsFun
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissAria View Post
Because of my line of work, I dress and carry myself in a very modest and demure way in my daily life. Behind closed doors, and online, though... I'm quite naughty and insatiable ;P
I love someone exactly like that! No clue what a hot naughty girl you are when those doors close. I'd get you tell me all about those online playmates... even watch you play at times.

Old 12-12-2017, 06:55 PM   #18
davenjenn
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissAria View Post
I have to dress and behave professionally. But sometimes I forget myself and get quite slutty with both clients and colleagues

Old 12-13-2017, 08:04 AM   #19
Hornywife66
Virgin

I can really get into this. I sometimes even surprise myself in how easy it is for me to act like that when chatting. But this is just for fun and not how I behave normally.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:06 AM   #20
roc23
Literotica Guru

Nothing hotter than a girl thatís sexually comfortable with being a slut. Total turn on.

Even better when the girl has to act conservative in her career but behind closed doors her true self comes out.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:13 AM   #21
Devilynme
Literotica Guru

I can be pretty slutty when I am online through anonymous sites like Lit. Sometimes I wish I could be more like that in real life but I have a hard time just letting go. I also worry too much about what people would think.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:14 AM   #22
coffeelover5
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilynme View Post
I can be pretty slutty when I am online through anonymous sites like Lit. Sometimes I wish I could be more like that in real life but I have a hard time just letting go. I also worry too much about what people would think.
I am looking for your list to add my name!

Old 12-13-2017, 10:19 AM   #23
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Perhaps it's still better to have this wish unfulfilled than to later regret things that can't be undone

Old 12-13-2017, 12:57 PM   #24
roc23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
All you need is one person.

Other people donít have to know.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:21 PM   #25
Rebecca75
Experienced

Iím a slut on line or anywhere else😀😀