women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

Thread revival time

A woman with a hairbrush handle. I love watching that. And the varieties of hairbrushes!!!!!
 
When I was a teenager I would use the faucet from my bathtub to get myself off. I used to aim my pussy under the flow of the water (making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold) hold my lips open and let the water pressure work my clit. If the tub is empty and the water is just falling on your clit, I swear it feels just like cunnilingus.

When I was older I got a whirlpool bathtub and I would just aim my pussy at one of the jets… holy cow, it was like a vibrator and a faucet combined.

The only disadvantage to use a faucet/showerhead/jet is that sometimes you get filled with water and leak a little out of your pussy for an hour or so afterwards, but I kind of liked how it felt… kind of like a cream pie. ;) so don't do it when you have to be somewhere right after.

This is so f'ing sexy :) Thanks for sharing
 
Bicycle seat on a bumpy road: I was rocking while I was rolling. A real incentive to "exercise".
 
When I went on a camping trip with some friends, the car was full of girls and gear. On the long drive home, I was in the back seat. It was night and Cara was dozing next to me.

I was holding a rolled up sleeping bag I had grabbed for a pillow. It was wrapped tightly in a nylon sack. It was in my lap and once when I shifted positions, the sleeping bag nestled between my legs and applied some pleasant pressure. I liked the zing and squeezed my thighs to recreate the feel. It felt even better.

I checked to make sure the driver and Moira in the front passenger seat weren’t paying attention. Then, I started a slow press and thrust that generated a warm and happy sensation. It took a while, because I was nervous about discovery. But, as my head was against the window, I stared at the stars and worked myself into a nice little orgasm. I was soon sleeping with my new best friend nestled in my arms.
 
I have! I unfortunately let my father know about my favorite oversized teddy (before I knew what I was doing...should've never said anything). After that, I've learned to just enjoy myself
What - he took the Teddy away? That is so cruel...:eek:
 
Back
Top